Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: We've been dating for a week......and she's moving in.

Idling
    I dont think he got any action.. otherwise we would have known by now.. but maybe hes too busy still banging her to reply about it?

You know what comes after the rebound guy? The first lesbian experience. The girl will realize that she just got screwed, literally, by her long term boyfriend and then a guy getting her on the rebound. She will come to the conclusion that all guys are scum and start to experiment with woman. If you're lucky enough you can hang around for a piece of the action. Although I don't think it has ever been accomplished. It would be the same as pulling off the roomate switch that George and Jerry tried to figure out on Seinfeld. Then again, the roomates ended up wanted a 3-some, so it may be more realistic than I thought.
    Best way to cheat on deadlifts...

Stand there for a few minutes, then pace back and forth a lot, huff and puff, wait until everybody's looking. Approach the bar. Back off. Approach it again. Back off. Get some water. Chalk up. Approach the bar again. Then spray some more chalk around. Wait until people start losing interest. When nobody's looking, pick it a little off the floor, and slam it down. Jump up and yell "LIGHT WEIGHT BABY". Then give high fives all around. - Belial