Thread: ETS reduces joint pain?

ETS reduces joint pain?

Hey guys,
    Just wondering how ETS reduces joint pain? I get soreness in my knees, nothing that stops me from exercise, its just annoying. It would be nice to get rid of that... Does ETS help the problem, or just mask the symptom? How does it work, and how well does it work? Thanks.
    "We fight our battles, we wage our wars, we settle the score, with honor and blood" - Atreyu

Dontate to my favorite charity!

i mentioned in another post that my delts, which bother me a lot, have been feeling much better.
    Beer helped slow down my metabolism.... -ozzyman

Quote Originally Posted by Y2A
    Hey guys,
    Just wondering how ETS reduces joint pain?
    Does ETS help the problem, or just mask the symptom?
    How does it work?
    MicroLactin works by making the "tight junctions" of the blood vessels even tighter. This in turn significantly reduces the emigration of neutrophils to the site of inflammation (i.e. sore joints). As a result, the cycle of inflammation and pain is broken resulting in better feeling joints, increased flexibility and quicker joint recovery

dosage:Clinical studies support using a loading dose of two (2) grams twice daily for the first 7-10 days followed by a maintenance dose of one (1) gram twice daily thereafter.

http://www.humaneticscorp.com/microlactin/faq.html

Ive been taking this for a couple of weeks and it does seem to reduce joint pain, thanks for the info. Does it get even better for the joints over time? The reason I ask is that I still get some knee pain when running, though on my off days I have no problems at all.
    "We fight our battles, we wage our wars, we settle the score, with honor and blood" - Atreyu

Like anything the results will vary with the individual. You might see some improvement with more time, but I cannot say for sure.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

ETS has been pretty incredible for my knees. I am getting MUCH less discomfort than usual, its awesome. Seems to be hit or miss on the DOMS so far, last week my leg DOMS was minor but my chest was bad for a few days, this week my chest wasnt bad but my legs were killing me for 3+ days.

That is a bit interesting as the DOMS seems to be one effect which is nearly universal. Now, it doesn't completely eliminate it but it should reduce it quite a bit. In a comparative sense to you see a pretty big difference?

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

That was speaking in a comparative sense. Maybe I just hit my legs more intensely this time or something, but I was surprised to have the DOMS that I did considering the prior two weeks it was reduced greatly by ETS. Could just be the exception, I got more ETS so Ill see how it goes