The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Roughly 8 Months of lifting

http://www.wannabebigforums.com/show...0&page=2&pp=25

Here are my old pics. The first two are from back in the day, and the other set is from around March. Back then I weighed in at 159lbs.

http://www.wannabebigforums.com/show...&page=28&pp=25

This page has my latest pics. I weighed in at 157.5lbs. Be warned, I'm white as hell. Any criticsm is needed. Let me know what I need to work on on my way to 170lbs. Personally I think I actually look slightly bigger than I did at 159lbs, but let me know what I need to work on the most.

Fuck, fight, or hold the light.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

you do look bigger definatley, i know its hard to gain a lot of muscle while losing fat, but your almost to the point where you can do a huge bulk/cut and actually get big. If you show the same dedication bulking as you did with cutting, you'll be lookin huge in now time.
    6'0 - 176lb
    ~14% bf

Quote Originally Posted by body
    - women eat cream cakes when you are not looking and have chocolate in hiding places. There are no journal articles to refernce this fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinstarke
    I found that while my friends were good at drawing or skating i was good at moving heavy objects.

Thanks buddy. So ya think I should do a big bulk? What do ya'll think I need to go to? Should I stop at 170 or go on to 175-185 range?

i say go to 170, then look where you are, if you've minimized fat gain, then go to 175-80, otherwise do a short cut, then get back on the bulking cycle again
    6'0 - 176lb
    ~14% bf

Quote Originally Posted by body
    - women eat cream cakes when you are not looking and have chocolate in hiding places. There are no journal articles to refernce this fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinstarke
    I found that while my friends were good at drawing or skating i was good at moving heavy objects.

I was thinking the same thing JT. Thanks man.

Banned
    train harder! potention is there reach for it, grab it, and punch it in the face!

Haha thanks man. I don't really think I need to train any harder, as I already train pretty damn hard. I think I just need to stick to one goal instead of constantly switching back and forth on ideas.

youll be a force by the time you graduate.
    Beer helped slow down my metabolism.... -ozzyman

Haha thanks buddy. Hopefully I'll be in great shape by then.

Quote Originally Posted by Chubrock
    Haha thanks man. I don't really think I need to train any harder, as I already train pretty damn hard. I think I just need to stick to one goal instead of constantly switching back and forth on ideas.
    You're dead on right here man. You've made a lot of excellent progress, and like you said now, stick to one thing and get it taken care of. Always look at the big picture.
    "As far as drugs were concerned, all my bodybuilding heroes were on everything but roller skates."

In Memphis, it is illegal for a woman to drive by herself, unless a man is walking or running infront of the vehicle, waving a red flag in order to warn approaching pedestrians and motorists.

Banned
    not to be an ass or anything... u do look alot better than u did i just looked at ur fat pictures.. but u need some muscle!

Quote Originally Posted by BlingMeter
    not to be an ass or anything... u do look alot better than u did i just looked at ur fat pictures.. but u need some muscle!

come on dude, did he ever say that he was done and was happy with himself. The kids made some great progress, and he just said he is now focusing down on his goals. I really dont understand why you had to post that. Im sure everyone on this site would like "some muscle"

Banned
    ya id like some muscle to someday

why did i post? i dunno im sleep deprived to much puffin friday

Quote Originally Posted by BlingMeter
    ya id like some muscle to someday

why did i post? i dunno im sleep deprived to much puffin friday

hahaha weve all been there

BCC- Thanks man. For most of the 8 months, I spent a lot of the time without a definite plan and just working out without a goal persay. Now that I'm where I'm at, I've decided to set some goals and stick to them.

BigNic- Haha thanks buddy, and yeah, I'm def. not satisfied with where I am. Just happy I'm here and not where I used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Chubrock
    BCC- Thanks man. For most of the 8 months, I spent a lot of the time without a definite plan and just working out without a goal persay. Now that I'm where I'm at, I've decided to set some goals and stick to them.

BigNic- Haha thanks buddy, and yeah, I'm def. not satisfied with where I am. Just happy I'm here and not where I used to be.

thats what its all abotu man. What are your exact goals now?

BigNic- Long term as in far in the future would be something similar to Homeyield. Right now, I'm hoping before my 19th B-day, I'll be somewhere around 185lbs w/ low double digit or single digit BF. It'll be fairly difficult, as its already hard enough for me to gain weight, but I like challenges, so I figure I'll give it a go.

I wannabebig!

lets go chub, me and you will do it together!
    Last edited by ryuage; 10-18-2004 at 09:23 AM.

Ryuage- Haha alright buddy. Us North Carolina boys will have to hold it down and get big together (even though you're already in much better shape than me haha).

I wannabebig!
    not even... we're about the same level

Come on now ryuage, all them cheat meals in Cali must've fried ya brain. I'll take the kind words though man, gracias.