Went ok.

Picked up my date and went to a sports bar type restaraunt where we could watch the game. I ordered grilled chicken breasts on rice pilaf with steamed veggies on the side and water. Date got a chicken ceasar salad and lemonade. They bring out the food and totally screwed up my order, gave me a chicken sandwich. They offered to recook my original order but I told them we didnt have time since we had to be somewhere by 9:30. Wound up getting my meal for free since they screwed it up. Conversation flowed pretty good, as she likes to talk a lot which helps me out because I tend not to talk too much. We also had silent moments where we just sat there and watched the game since she is really into the world series.

Showed up at the comedy club and thank god they had my reservations. David Brenner was the headliner and apparently he is not part of the SNL cast, just appeared on SNL once. I was joking with my date that they would stick us up front and the comedian would pick on us. Well when they showed us to our seats, we were right up front in the first row where he could easily pick on us. Opener came out and busted out a few jokes and he was rather funny. Then David Brenner came out and his whole act was about the september 11th events and the terrorits. He was not funny at all and I could tell that ppl in the audience did not appreciatte the topic he was trying to make humerous. I had a few T&T's and a Bud Light and then some water. Date had a few cokes since she didnt bring her ID with her.

Show ended around 11:30. There wasnt much to do after that since she didnt bring her ID with her. So I wound up taking her home and we raced a few cars on this drag strip on the way to her house, she wanted to see how fast my car would go. Got to her house and all of a sudden things became very awkward. Got outta the car and talked for a little while then I gave her a hug and told her I had a good time and then bolted.

So in all, the date went good. Next time will be a little more relaxing and not so nervous hopefully