Thread: Belated Introduction

For The Originals...

asdf

dfasdfsdf
    Last edited by Structureboi86; 12-08-2007 at 02:00 AM.

For The Originals...
    3 more...oh yea..if i haven't mentioned..please critique me and tell me what I can improve. Give me whatever you got. Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Great base, man. You've got nice lats. How long have you been lifting?

looking good, what weight were you before you started? and do you have any before pics?

You're very lean and I think you have good overall porportion.

took a peak at the pictures.. very lean, good muscle genetics for shape..delts. traps are weakpoints from what i can see
    6'0 - 176lb
    ~14% bf

Quote Originally Posted by body
    - women eat cream cakes when you are not looking and have chocolate in hiding places. There are no journal articles to refernce this fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinstarke
    I found that while my friends were good at drawing or skating i was good at moving heavy objects.

Nice lats, nice everything.

btw, how old are you and how long you been working out?
    Those special edition cereal boxes and water bottles down there?
    Last edited by Den Fisher; 10-19-2004 at 01:54 PM.

For The Originals...
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenmoses
    Great base, man. You've got nice lats. How long have you been lifting?
    Thanks. I actually lifted for the very first time in the summer of my freshman year in high school. Now I'm a freshman in college. Freshman and sophmore year was kind of a goofing off stage. I never took it seriosuly and took a lot of breaks. Junior year, I was aiming for mass. That didn't get me anywhere..I'm freakin asian lol..I don't see myself getting all that big. Senior year to present stage, I've actually worked really hard trying to cut the fat and get more "noticeable muscle." Ever since college started, I've been working out everyday cept for friday, saturday, and sunday LOL because the (school) gym is closed and I can't afford to go to 24 hour fitness or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattburns
    looking good, what weight were you before you started? and do you have any before pics?
    Thanks. I was considered one of the smallest guys in my school up until junior year. I don't have a pics on me right now that shows the smallness of me but I was under 5'5 @ (around)110lbs when i ever started. I got one pic of me in a black suit when I was in jr. high. It doesn't show my whole body but it'll give you a good idea of how small I was. This week i'm going home so i'll get it and scan it in.

Quote Originally Posted by UKmarkw
    You're very lean and I think you have good overall porportion.
    Thanks for the reply!

Quote Originally Posted by JTyrell710
    took a peak at the pictures.. very lean, good muscle genetics for shape..delts. traps are weakpoints from what i can see
    Thanks. I must admit..you got me there haha. I don't focus a lot of my workout on that area whenever I workout.

Looking awesome! I know its hard to gain mass when you're asian (I'm asian too ), but its something you have to deal with. I started at roughly the same height/weight as you, so I'm hoping to get to where you are right now. Keep up the great work!
    My Stats
    Weight: 180
    Height: 5'8''

For The Originals...
    Quote Originally Posted by Den Fisher
    Nice lats, nice everything.

btw, how old are you and how long you been working out?
    Those special edition cereal boxes and water bottles down there?
    Thanks for the compliment. I'm gonna be 18 in about two month..(Nov. 18) Started working out about 4 years ago since beginning of freshman year in high school.(not serious)...Junior year-Freshman in college (serious).

BTW..those special edition cereal boxes and water were what I bought from a supermarket..they were on sale. Give a college guy a break lol. I have to consume some "decent" stuff in order to survive here lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Zearoth
    Looking awesome! I know its hard to gain mass when you're asian (I'm asian too ), but its something you have to deal with. I started at roughly the same height/weight as you, so I'm hoping to get to where you are right now. Keep up the great work!
    Thanks man. Hope to see pics sometime.

I'm also looking into getting my bf tested. In my school it said sometime like a 4 caliper body fat test. What's that? They said it'll cost $2. YOu guys think that's reasonable price?
    Last edited by Structureboi86; 10-20-2004 at 01:58 AM.

Nice chest and back.

A 4 point caliper test won't be very accurate. The fewer number of points they use, the lower your bodyfat will generally come out as. For two dollars you might as well have it done, but a seven site would be the way to go. Most choose 3 or 4 site because the formulas are very simple.
    Last edited by BCC; 10-20-2004 at 12:23 PM.
    "As far as drugs were concerned, all my bodybuilding heroes were on everything but roller skates."

In Memphis, it is illegal for a woman to drive by herself, unless a man is walking or running infront of the vehicle, waving a red flag in order to warn approaching pedestrians and motorists.

Pics look good. Nice size.
    Tuef = "I need to get my ego stroked more often."

eek... it's lil' Fixation! fixationdarknes's Avatar
    Awesome! Very lean and muscular. I'm half asian.
    Lifting Journal
    Age: 20, Height: 5'7", Weight: 165, Deadlift: 405, 9.5" Squat: 230 x 10, Bench: 195 (3x5)

Quote Originally Posted by fatrb38
    I try to visualize that my girlfriend is under the weight and I have to push the weight up to save her. Of course it doesn't work and I just laugh as I think about the weight slowly crushing her bones. Then I remember it's me under the weight and give 200% effort to push it back up.

Nice work. I think lats, legs, arms all look pretty strong.
    Man, if he do but live within the light of high endeavors, daily spreads abroad his being armed with strength that cannot fail.

--Wordsworth

lookin good overall bro, especially your back.
    Southern Pride !

For The Originals...
    Thanks for all the compliments guys (BCC, GrumpyTX, FixationDarkness, Orbital, and Big J). You guys (including people who have not replied yet) happen to have any advice on what I should start working out on more (body part?)? Say like in 6 months...maybe March..if i take a picture...what would you think might make my body more "cut looking." Which portion should I focus more attention on. I'll keep excercising (sp?) my whole body in general..but how bout any specific criticism(s)? (don't care if it's harsh..bring it!) My main goal right now is to get down to below 15% BF.

Thansk in advance.

P.S. Oh yea..if you happen to have any good excercises (sp?) that think could hella help me..please tell me. I only excercise off of basic workout moves.
    Last edited by Structureboi86; 10-21-2004 at 08:38 PM.

I think your only around 8-10% bf, definally not over 15%. I think you should focus more on your arms and delts, legs too. But you should just try to get bigger overall.
    Life isn't like Burger King, you can't always have it your way.

I'm not sure what lifts you do, but if I were critiqueing you I would say your legs, traps, and rear deltoids needed the most work. So Rows, Shrugs, Deadlifts, Squats, Leg Presses, and Lunges should all be in your routine. If some of them are not, I would suggest you add them.

You have a solid base to build on. Just up your calorie & protein intake & continue to train hard. You seem motivated, so you should see some good gains as the months go by.
    Southern Pride !

Bulking Sith Knight Stephen Riddington's Avatar
    Nice pics, looking very muscular.
    You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'-Homer Simpson
    My brother always said that drowning in beer would be like heaven. Well, my brother's not here and I have two soakers... This sucks!!!-Bob McKenzie
    Hockey is murder on ice-Jim Murray
    Give a guy a gun, he thinks he's Superman. Give him two and he thinks he's God.-Superintendent Pang (Hard Boiled)