The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Thread: Big mofo Maoris

Big mofo Maoris

I went to Sydney, a few months back(live in London) and I thionk Ive seen the biggest guy in the world some maori guy he was standing outside some shop with his arms crossed must have been close to 7 foot and was buiolt like an fukin tank some women went up to him and he was letting her poke his chest to see if he was real I had to stop he was built like a frikin bear, they seem to be all preety massive them maoris, I wish they were here in England theyd make kick ass bouncers cos they seem to be friendly as well.
    200 pounds 6 foot 3 is this the best no no neh, i want to be 6,3 oh yes that is true, in fact i am so what am i troublin about. The only thing is I wanna be 240 pounds just like arnold is in pumping iron, now in this modern day and age this is achievable, without no gear? certainly sir, but ultimately however hard i true old arnie in his prime will be better than me and that hurts, but will I be better than over 99% of the male british population? you got it! which is consolation ill admit, but consolation for who pudzain , ill tell ya, consolation for the slaker. Pudzian your a slaker.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

MulletII - AKA Ninja Boner Gyno Rhino's Avatar
    ???

You sound like you're talking about oxen - not humans.

But all nonsense aside, some of the natives in that region do grow to be quite large.
    Founding Member and CEO of the FFFA

"All that matters is beauty on the inside! Outside beauty doesn't matter!"
    ~This is something ugly people say to feel better about themselves...

"Strength and size don't matter! It's not fair to judge training knowledge based on strength and size!"
    ~This is something wussy people say to feel better about themselves...

Pearls of Wisdom...

Resident Ninja Demon (with a pet Radioactive Sloth) and SchlonkeyMaster of WBB!

Rock is my 'Big Viking Brother', and not in a homo-esque way.

And no COLON jokes, bastards!

I live in Sydney and 90% of bouncers are Maoris and Tongans. This guy didn't happen to be the bouncer of Kings Cross hotel by any chance did he?
    If so I know the guy you are talking about and he would make most pro-bodybuilders pee their pants.

pssh..my backyard, 5 g's..nigga gotta eat

they can be huge

old mate benches 200kg, his mate 300 odd

damn is he really that large, because sometimes when you see a big guy, you think, damn he big, but standing next to a tall IFBB bodybuilder, nothing in the world looks bigger, Ralph Mueller, at his biggest, 300lbs lean muscle at 6,8, Ronald Kickinger was 330lbs I think, lean, competition weight, and he is 6,8, those 2 guys, 600lbs of lean muscle together, now thats insane.
    A big thanks to all my friends in the USA, I am deeply grateful for your hospitality and kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by savdout209
    pssh..my backyard, 5 g's..nigga gotta eat

Quote Originally Posted by galileo

I wannabebig!
    hrmm

Quote Originally Posted by galileo
    Ahem- http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=50752

The maoris and tongans wouldnt tollerate this nonsence boys.
    200 pounds 6 foot 3 is this the best no no neh, i want to be 6,3 oh yes that is true, in fact i am so what am i troublin about. The only thing is I wanna be 240 pounds just like arnold is in pumping iron, now in this modern day and age this is achievable, without no gear? certainly sir, but ultimately however hard i true old arnie in his prime will be better than me and that hurts, but will I be better than over 99% of the male british population? you got it! which is consolation ill admit, but consolation for who pudzain , ill tell ya, consolation for the slaker. Pudzian your a slaker.

What is a Maori? Is that what Jango Fett is?

i thought samoans were the big guys?

must be an island thing

lol, savs funny
    Beer helped slow down my metabolism.... -ozzyman

Quote Originally Posted by -sin-
    What is a Maori? Is that what Jango Fett is?
    The one on the ball Jonah Lomu is Tongan. Hes bigger than most of us at 6'5 19.5 stone ha ha we are just parasites compared to him. Face it 99% of us will never be as big as him, we wannabebig he is big. And none of that speak for yourself crap unless you are bigger than 6@5 19.5 stone thank you cheeky boys.
    Attached Images Attached Images