The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirt
    So when you were 8 you were getting 2000 calories a day from milk? Yeah that story sounds believable. In other news I've been working on cloning myself by using nothing but a rusty soup tin and a bowl of pickles. So far I've made 3 identical clones of myself and plan for more, but my supermarket stopped carrying Vlassic pickles and those seemed to be the only kind that worked. That wouldn't be much of a problem if I hadn't sold my car a while back to let them use in the filming of some movie series..The Future is Back or whatever it's called..don't think it ever became popular, but god do I miss that Delorean some days.
    classic , just ****ing classic , your my new hero , lol
    [UNITY]

Quote Originally Posted by Max-Mex
    What kinda diet you on? Can't drink it or not drinking it?

PSMF All I can think about is food all day long, and I can never have any. I'm doing my carb load on the 29th so I have a list of the things I want to eat. LOL
    Last edited by JSully; 10-19-2004 at 07:15 PM.
    Jake Sullivan
    6' - 280lbs - 29yrs old - Professional Highland Games Athlete
    curently off-season
    HG training log = road to pro
    youtube channel = www.youtube.com/xtra0t

i would say learn to eat some other foods, you will get real sick of drinking milk all day/
    starting bulk weight 152 12.9% bf 01/01/04
    finish bulk weight 202 14.8 % bf 10/01/04
    starting bulk weight 184 13.4% bf 01/01/05
    finish bulk weight 217 17.1% bf 04/15/05

I don't see what's theoretically wrong with his plan (granted he take some efa's, vit/mineral caps)

All you need for muscle growth is a surplus of calories and a positive nitrogen balance, right?
    "It is often said, mainly by the "no-contests", that although there is no positive evidence for the existence of God, nor is there evidence against his existence. So it is best to keep an open mind and be agnostic. At first sight that seems an unassailable position, at least in the weak sense of Pascal's wager. But on second thought it seems a cop-out, because the same could be said of Father Christmas and tooth fairies. There may be fairies at the bottom of the garden. There is no evidence for it, but you can't prove that there aren't any, so shouldn't we be agnostic with respect to fairies?"

Richard Dawkins

"Out of all of the sects in the world, we notice an uncanny coincidence: the overwhelming majority just happen to choose the one that their parents belong to. Not the sect that has the best evidence in its favour, the best miracles, the best moral code, the best cathedral, the best stained glass, the best music: when it comes to choosing from the smorgasbord of available religions, their potential virtues seem to count for nothing, compared to the matter of heredity. This is an unmistakable fact; nobody could seriously deny it. Yet people with full knowledge of the arbitrary nature of this heredity, somehow manage to go on believing in their religion, often with such fanaticism that they are prepared to murder people who follow a different one."

Richard Dawkins

"Bah. You know I hate poor people."

Paul Stagg

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Manveet
    I don't see what's theoretically wrong with his plan (granted he take some efa's, vit/mineral caps)

All you need for muscle growth is a surplus of calories and a positive nitrogen balance, right?
    Diet choices include both a bodybuilding and a health perspective.

RichLockyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mic Soloist
    30 cups of skim milk =

cals: 2994
    fat: 15
    carbs: 416
    Protein: 292
    Hmm... throw in a couple of multi-vit's and that's all you need

MMMMmmmm cow boob juice.

Quote Originally Posted by RichLockyer
    Hmm... throw in a couple of multi-vit's and that's all you need
    vitamins and minerals in a pill do not work if they are not being ingested without food for example...in most cases nutrients are absorbed best from foods in whihc they are dispersed among other ingredients that facilitate their absorption. In contrast nutrients takien in pure, concentrated form are likely to interfere with the absorption of other nutrients. ex:zinc hinders copper and calcium absorption
    Bench 235 6 reps squats 415 8 reps barbell curls 120 rep 6 shoulder press 150lb 6
    shoulder press barbell 150 rep 6
    CUTTING stage 1 week
    before BW: 187 current BW:184
    before BF:20 current:20

MY PICS

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2.../angelito2.jpg