The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

how important is cardio

hey when i work out i get out of breathe within like 20 mins so should i be doing cardio? what is the best excercises for cardio and how often should i be doing it for? .

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

3:16
    swimming is good all round cardio.
    my exprience - joined gym 10 years ago, 6 1/2 years hard weight training exprience.

some of them swimmers are kinda big, not like big what us lot are used to but they have really wide shoulders and that, oh ye to the point I dont do cardio sorry to interupt
    200 pounds 6 foot 3 is this the best no no neh, i want to be 6,3 oh yes that is true, in fact i am so what am i troublin about. The only thing is I wanna be 240 pounds just like arnold is in pumping iron, now in this modern day and age this is achievable, without no gear? certainly sir, but ultimately however hard i true old arnie in his prime will be better than me and that hurts, but will I be better than over 99% of the male british population? you got it! which is consolation ill admit, but consolation for who pudzain , ill tell ya, consolation for the slaker. Pudzian your a slaker.

Try warming up with a rowing machine, put it to the maximum resistance, do about 10 mins warmup, then do your weights. I find it's enough to get your heart going pretty well, plus it warms you up to a pretty decent temp before you start lifting. On off days (if you want to), do cardio.

everyday is a maximum day for me, i only have a sunday off i work out 6 days a week i cud try running in the morning before i workout i spose

I usually do 15 minutes of intense cardio before I work out everyday. Just keep in mind your heart is a muscle too and it's good for it to get a good work out as well. I try avoiding high impact cardio like running as much as I can.