Thread: It took me a while to realize that tuna and scallions works

It took me a while to realize that tuna and scallions works

I was really apprehensive about trying tuna and green scallions and cottage cheese and a little celery, mostly because I hate all those ingridients by themselves, but i just mixed them all with a little pepper and it was surprisingly good. I am quite proud of myself for discovering a new pre-bedtime snack.

Actually sounds pretty good. Pretty much how I make my tuna fish sandwiches anyway.

Just do everyone a favor and brush your teeth afterwards, mmkay?
    "Except Belial. He knows everything. This isn't a sarcastic attack, either. He really knows everything." -----Organichu
    "Alex is all knowing and perfect"-----Jane (loosely paraphrased)
    -515/745/700 bench/deadlift/squat
    Current mile time: 4:23
    Marathons: 3
    Century races: 3
    Ironmans: 1
    Ultramarathons: 1
    Current supps: http://www.atlargenutrition.com/prod...covery/results

green scallions? that some sort of shell fish?

not fish. onion. those little green tubular things with an oniony taste.

you know what else is good? My grandma's scallion salad. This stuff, if you're on a cheat day, is to die for. I think it consists of something like lots of hardboiled eggs, scallions, and drenched in mayo. Some other stuff in there maybe, but its not as important. I used to eat this by the bowlfull before I discovered what mayo was.

hmm, I like to be big!!!
    syntekz, you're thinking of scallops, they're the fish.
    Chris Mason is my master.....

American cars are like fat people, sure, they have a lot of power, but they're not built well, and they have all that useless weight, plus they make both make funny noises.

feel free to aim me, nejar462 im on a lot. Don't know much to warn you dudes, but im good at conversations.

Belial in reference to Ronnie Coleman, "Some people say he still has blood in his steroid stream, but I doubt it. Gas isn't one of the side effects, but that massive bloated overly muscular freak of nature circus sideshow appearance might be what tips most people off."

Originally posted by Jane
    not fish. onion. those little green tubular things with an oniony taste.

you know what else is good? My grandma's scallion salad. This stuff, if you're on a cheat day, is to die for. I think it consists of something like lots of hardboiled eggs, scallions, and drenched in mayo. Some other stuff in there maybe, but its not as important. I used to eat this by the bowlfull before I discovered what mayo was.
    I know what you're talking about.It's
    But it really is something to avoid except if you're on a cheat day as you said...

hey thats really close to what it do; i mix scallions and horseradish paste, its yummy!
    "The harder you train, the harder it is to give up" ~Vince Lombardi~