Thread: Stifflegged deadlifts or Deadlifts?

Hybrid View

Wannabebig Member

Stifflegged deadlifts or Deadlifts?

I want to know if you all do Deadlifts and Stifflegged Deadlifts on the same day. I currently do the two on the same day but I was wondering if it would be better to do Deadlifts on the days I do my back routine. On legs day I do Squats followed by Deadlifts then Stiff legged Deadlifts to finish it off. Is this alright or too much on the same day.

id do one or the other, not both...but thats just me

im not big on deads but i was looking around at the routines and they have deads on backday and sl deads on legday

Banned
    Depends what you are working that day. For legs...SL Deads. Reg Deads work primarily the back.

NicH.

Are you progressing?
    Facebook - BW166 SQ585 BP405 DL660 CL310

Wannabebig Member
    I am doing great and getting great results but after I do Squats and Regular deadlifts I dont have energy to do stiff legged deads so I think I am going to change my routine to regular deads on back days so I dont feel very burned out.

Yeah thats the same change i made a while back and it worked out better for me. Leg day I do squats and sldls and some other stuff, and conventional deads on back day. I definately had more energy this way, deads/squats on the same day is very tough.
    "The highest reward for man's toil is not what he gets for it, but what he becomes by it." -John Ruskin 1819-1900

"He who fights monsters should see to it that in the process, he does not
    become a monster. And when you look into the abyss, the abyss also looks into
    you." - Nietzche