Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 126 to 133 of 133

Thread: Heavy Marijuana User Trying to get back into shape

  1. #126
    Senior Member bigpoppapump979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    0
    recently mariusz pudzianowski

  2. #127
    Disciple#1
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hamilton, Scotland
    Posts
    397
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyno Rhino
    The pros have been known to use coke to speed up their metabolism before contests.
    Yehh amphetamines are pretty heavy for doing that as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyno Rhino
    The fact that images of marijuana conjures up immediate thoughts of crack, smack, etc is thanks to our wonderful brainwashed world.
    So true.
    You never know what you can do, until you try to do more than you can.

  3. #128
    Wannabebig New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4
    u know.. it all comes down to the death rates.

    deaths from the usage of marijuana - 0

  4. #129
    Continuously Dangerously
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    251
    I'm 24, 175, roughly 10-12% bf, have a 6 pack, and work out a few times a week- lifting and running (~2m right now, tho I'll work back up to 5). Last summer I did a 5k, this summer I've got two more lined up so far. Ive been a ridiculously heavy pot smoker for the past year (a few times a day, every day) and a very regular one for 2 years prior to that (~once a day). Workout days I'd either hold off til I was done, or allow 6 hours of "sober up" time (about 6x more than necessary for me) before I'd lift or run. My tolerance is to the point where I do not get "high" as much as it just being a medicated feeling like an anti-depressant.

    For the past couple weeks I really slowed down, last week I stopped completely. I want to get single digit bf levels and realized that even though I am about 85% very strict w/my diet (I do not drink), the other 15% is crap that comes from munchies... as lame as I feel saying that.

    I have more of a swimmer physique than a bodybuilder. Am I the exception or is it just actually possible to be successful in fitness while being a total pothead? (tongue in cheek)
    Last edited by codei; 04-06-2005 at 06:47 AM.

  5. #130
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    0
    "It's the inventor of the green leaves, gotta get p's
    Cuz I love this type ****, and it's never gonna quit
    Doctor told me better stop but man **** that bitch
    Me never gone stop me smoke
    Try to tell me, K to your throat
    Gosta run me on, ****ing with BONE
    Loving this weed smoke"

    It's fun to rap about, but it ain't gonna get you swole!

    Big Dan

  6. #131
    Disciple#1
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hamilton, Scotland
    Posts
    397
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDanStud
    It's fun to rap about, but it ain't gonna get you swole!

    Big Dan
    Wont get ya 'swole' huh ?

    Check out the first few paragraphs at least: http://www.cannabisnews.com/news/thread17229.shtml

    I wouldnt want anyone to do anything other than make thier own decisions regarding this subject but, i think that this man(Arnold) is a walking testament to the opposite of your statement
    Last edited by Rik-s; 04-11-2005 at 11:50 AM.
    You never know what you can do, until you try to do more than you can.

  7. #132
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    0
    I pretty much pro-marijuana, until cutting time comes. Then im just screwed.

  8. #133
    MulletII - AKA Ninja Boner Gyno Rhino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    FFFA Headquarters
    Posts
    11,468
    Quote Originally Posted by codei
    I'm 24, 175, roughly 10-12% bf, have a 6 pack, and work out a few times a week- lifting and running (~2m right now, tho I'll work back up to 5). Last summer I did a 5k, this summer I've got two more lined up so far. Ive been a ridiculously heavy pot smoker for the past year (a few times a day, every day) and a very regular one for 2 years prior to that (~once a day). Workout days I'd either hold off til I was done, or allow 6 hours of "sober up" time (about 6x more than necessary for me) before I'd lift or run. My tolerance is to the point where I do not get "high" as much as it just being a medicated feeling like an anti-depressant.

    For the past couple weeks I really slowed down, last week I stopped completely. I want to get single digit bf levels and realized that even though I am about 85% very strict w/my diet (I do not drink), the other 15% is crap that comes from munchies... as lame as I feel saying that.

    I have more of a swimmer physique than a bodybuilder. Am I the exception or is it just actually possible to be successful in fitness while being a total pothead? (tongue in cheek)

    Your earlier behvaiour sounds like addiction, period. Luckily, marijuana isn't a hard thing to kick for most people.

    Can you be a fit person physically and still smoke weed all the time? Maybe. Certainly not at your "fittest", but still fit, yeah.

    Can you be a fit person mentally and be addicted to marijuana? Don't know about that one.
    Founding Member and CEO of the FFFA

    "All that matters is beauty on the inside! Outside beauty doesn't matter!"
    ~This is something ugly people say to feel better about themselves...

    "Strength and size don't matter! It's not fair to judge training knowledge based on strength and size!"
    ~This is something wussy people say to feel better about themselves...

    Pearls of Wisdom...


    Resident Ninja Demon (with a pet Radioactive Sloth) and SchlonkeyMaster of WBB!

    Rock is my 'Big Viking Brother', and not in a homo-esque way.

    And no COLON jokes, bastards!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •