Thread: New Nitrean Customer

Wannabebig Member

New Nitrean Customer

Just got the vanilla, geat stuff. I'm use to protienfactory's 1/3 cup serving. I opened up the nitrean and found the little scoop and read the nutritional label and couldn't believe that there was 24 grams of protien in that little scoop, my money is going to go a longer ways with this Nirtrean. Oh... it tastes great, I just orderd the chocolate. Thanks guys.. Chirs, if you remember. I'm the guy from Arizona, you told me you went to Horizon High school and ASU. Thanks for the great product...

Banned
    there stuff is amazing! opticen tastes the same but has more of everything!

Thanks again man! We really appreciate when people say these nice things about our products.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

ive yet to try the chocolate opticen or nitrean. Iveo nly used vanilla so far because i like it so much. Im thinking my next order will be chocolate because a lot of people are saying that taste is the best.
    Beer helped slow down my metabolism.... -ozzyman

I like a scoop of Van and a scoop of Choc.
    Like a black and white shake.

ebonyyyy and ivorrrryyyy.............work together in perfect...harmonyyyyyy

I've been using chocolate since day one because it kicks ass, but I just received my first tub of vanilla. I'm looking forward to trying it tonight!
    Facebook - BW166 SQ585 BP405 DL660 CL310

It's all good. But if Ihad to choose, Opticen is the way to go!
    Maki Fit Blog

At Large: Optimize Your Body | Dynamic Conditioning |
    My articles on Wannabebig

"Soli Deo Gloria"
    "Test all things; hold fast what is good.": 1 Thessalonians 5:21

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
    So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord!"
    Romans 7:14-25

"Judo is not about strength. Yet in the learning curve, all Judokas get strong. Only with time do you learn where to apply that strength."
    The Art of Judo

Banned
    the vinalla was nice, only thing i didnt like about it was it got frothy compared to the chocolate. but ya that chocolate is something

Just mixed 2 cups milk, 2 bananas, 1 cup raspberries, and 2 scoops nitrean ... delicious!!

Banned
    mmm sounds nice

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    Just mixed 2 cups milk, 2 bananas, 1 cup raspberries, and 2 scoops nitrean ... delicious!!
    that must be pretty liquidy(i dont even think thats a word) then right? I usually mix 1 cup of milk for every 2 scoops. Ill have to try your way out

Well, it's not milkshake thick, but it's not water either. The bananas help bring a nice texture to it.

ok, well I'm your newest customer.

I should have done this much earlier.

Stash
    me: so this is the "pump" you speak of
    me: I could never figure out what people were talking about
    Relentless: like an all over body hardon, yeah

Food log

The Focused Chronicles

Ya I also just got some Nitrean for the first time. I hafta say its the best tasting protein Ive had. I actually look forward to taking my protein shake now and dont gag when I drink it. Maybe I just need to take 3 servings a day instead of 2, but I get really sore ever since I started taking it. I used to take NitroTech, and I never got sore when I was taking that... How many servings do you guys take per day? Great stuff.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig![/font][/size]