Thread: Wanna Be Big Routines?

The One

Wanna Be Big Routines?

what kind of gains have you guys gotten from routine 1, 2, and 3? Are they worth a try?
    Last edited by antihero; 11-03-2004 at 07:55 PM.

The One
    Anybody?

I got some awesome results from the Wannabebig 1 routine, and I know many others have got some great results.

I get cool things by email every week on them, I really should publish them on the routines section

Have you tried any of them?
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? My Training Journal

Banned
    I am a lightweight. Started at 138 and 12 weeks later on the WBB1 routine I gained 10 lbs. Could have gainged much more for sure but I wanted to ease myself into it and get comfortable with the exercises since most of them I had never done before. Compound exercises rule! I highly recommend

The One
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Clough
    I got some awesome results from the Wannabebig 1 routine, and I know many others have got some great results.

I get cool things by email every week on them, I really should publish them on the routines section

Have you tried any of them?
    not yet, but i read the first one, and i thought it looked pretty good, so i wanted to know what the guys that actually have used it thought about it. I will probably be starting with it 2morow, or monday...

The One
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. ?
    I am a lightweight. Started at 138 and 12 weeks later on the WBB1 routine I gained 10 lbs. Could have gainged much more for sure but I wanted to ease myself into it and get comfortable with the exercises since most of them I had never done before. Compound exercises rule! I highly recommend
    well, since our bodys are quite similar, and you got pretty good results, im definetly going to try this. How long are you supposed to continue with the first routine? Until it stops working, or just 12 weeks?