Thread: 903 squat at 181 bw

Wannabebig Member

903 squat at 181 bw

i am back on the guest for the 903 squat at 181 next year early some time it will go down shooting at the arnold classic my training for this is sick with tons of core work.This squat will be the most pound per pound squat ever my any lifter in any federation to date .if anyone wants new info on this rountine let me know, I have just did 2 seminars on this new wave of squatting for speed and power and learining to use the most out of your gear ,also i am working with some people on the waving on how to get the most out of your nitrean protein and ets supplemnts all my atlarge nutrition.talk with you all soon phil harrington

Phil Harrington is back in da' house!!!!

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Harrington
    This squat will be the most pound per pound squat ever my any lifter in any federation to date .
    ... at 181 or above, I hope you mean.

He will compete in the 181s when he does the lift. That was what he meant. He already has one of the top squats ever in the weight class (#3 I believe).

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

I wannabebig!
    what are you currently squatting?

Wannabebig Member

chain squats

I have been doing the pause squats on chains and have got my squat up to 760 from 710 done at the IPA's this summer. Thank you for the help. I am looking forward to getting more information on this type of squatting.

Welcome to wbb powerdoc. Do you know Phil?

Wannabebig Member

Phil H.

He spent an hour talking training at Perkin's the night after the IPA meet in July. Mark Kodya wrote about this in the September's PL USA. This was at 1pm in the morning. A very selfless man Phil is, I assure you.

Lol, no, he just hates to sleep...

I was just curious if maybe he referred you to the site. He is one of our sponsored athletes. A great guy!

Wannabebig Member

Phil H.

I think he did mention that I could find the chain squat video here. I didn't get the whole picture until I saw the two videos. Thanks.

Damn, man. I'll take any information on squatting that you got... it's my weakest lift by far, and I'd love to see how you plan on putting up that weight!
    "Except Belial. He knows everything. This isn't a sarcastic attack, either. He really knows everything." -----Organichu
    "Alex is all knowing and perfect"-----Jane (loosely paraphrased)
    -515/745/700 bench/deadlift/squat
    Current mile time: 4:23
    Marathons: 3
    Century races: 3
    Ironmans: 1
    Ultramarathons: 1
    Current supps: http://www.atlargenutrition.com/prod...covery/results

Wannabebig Member

On the squat rountine powerdoc i have info for you.

i have a private messeages for you with my phone number check your mail on this web page

Wannabebig Member

belial on squatting its phil harrington

Quote Originally Posted by Belial
    Damn, man. I'll take any information on squatting that you got... it's my weakest lift by far, and I'd love to see how you plan on putting up that weight!
    i need to know your height weight best squat and your stance that you use in squatting distance between feet and if you use any powerlifting gear then i can help you.phil harrington

We'll have to do an interview with Phil about his squatting.

Wannabebig Member

powerdoc

Quote Originally Posted by powerdoc
    He spent an hour talking training at Perkin's the night after the IPA meet in July. Mark Kodya wrote about this in the September's PL USA. This was at 1pm in the morning. A very selfless man Phil is, I assure you.
    we talked for ever that night how are your friends call me we will chat again

Wannabebig Member

IPA's

I'll give you a buzz in the nest two days. The guys are great, they are a real asset to me.

Mark