Thread: Additional Supplement to ETS???

Bulking Sith Knight Stephen Riddington's Avatar

Additional Supplement to ETS???

I read a thread a month ago regarding ETS, and one of the posts explained a supplement that you can add to ETS, thus making it more effective or something. Is it a figment of my imagination or what???
    You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'-Homer Simpson
    My brother always said that drowning in beer would be like heaven. Well, my brother's not here and I have two soakers... This sucks!!!-Bob McKenzie
    Hockey is murder on ice-Jim Murray
    Give a guy a gun, he thinks he's Superman. Give him two and he thinks he's God.-Superintendent Pang (Hard Boiled)

I think you are just remembering wrong. I think you are remembering when I mentioned that we added the vitamins and minerals to the Microlactin (TM) in ETS in order to help maximize the product's effectiveness.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Bulking Sith Knight Stephen Riddington's Avatar
    Thanks for clearing it up, Chris.
    You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'-Homer Simpson
    My brother always said that drowning in beer would be like heaven. Well, my brother's not here and I have two soakers... This sucks!!!-Bob McKenzie
    Hockey is murder on ice-Jim Murray
    Give a guy a gun, he thinks he's Superman. Give him two and he thinks he's God.-Superintendent Pang (Hard Boiled)

So its 2 supplements in 1!! heh
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? My Training Journal