Thread: Dosing of ETS

Dosing of ETS

The container says that you need to take 4 in the morning and 4 at night. Is this 100% correct. I know that with a lot of sups you can cut your doses is half and still see similar results. Not that I am saying this is one of those, but I just wanted to get an idea of how everyone else is dosing this.
    Last edited by Shark; 11-06-2004 at 02:11 PM.

I think just about everyone is taking the recommended dose. I usually dose supps myself but with this i followed directions.
    Best Meet @ Lifts@181:...............Best gym lifts
    Squat...- 403..........................Squat....- 395 w/belt
    Bench...- 303..........................Bench....- 300....Paused in meet - 281
    Deadlift.- 503.....Unofficial 513...Deadlift..- 490
    Total....- 1,203...IPF Class II......All done raw, Touch'n go bench

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly" Robert F. Kennedy

"A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he gives up"

"However beautiful the strategy you should occasionally look at the results" John Berardi

Powerlifting Westside Style

I'll be frank and tell you that you can probably do a half dose and see very good results.

Give it a try and let everyone here know how it works.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

How much do you take chris? And would you say 2 in the moring and 2 at night or perhaps 4 in the moring and none at night etc?
    Last edited by Shark; 11-06-2004 at 09:30 PM.

Also, i just started on creatine 500 again so i am a bit concerned that if i start ets right now i will not be able to tell the difference in my results as clearly as if i were running it alone. Since i will most likely start cutitng and I have had some joint issues i will probably just start taking it anyway.

The effects from ETS are quite different than from creatine for the most part. Creatine increases strength but does little for recovery and soreness.

Don't ask how much I take, I take more than I would recommend to anyone else as a personal experiment.

I would suggest you take 4 capsules in the morning if you want to go with the half dose.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Toughest Man in the World Bruise Brubaker's Avatar
    Mason's main protein source in his diet is microlactin!

Lol, no, not quite THAT bad...

if you were to do half dose (just 4 every morning) would it be more effective to take some at night on really hard training days, or is it something that you need to get into your system? (i believe w/ glucosamine it's built up to be effective, so taking an extra pill after experiencing pain wouldn't rush relief. that's the impression i get, may be wrong)

I'm trying it right now with 4 in the morning every day, and 4 at night on days I train, which is basically about every day.
    "As far as drugs were concerned, all my bodybuilding heroes were on everything but roller skates."

In Memphis, it is illegal for a woman to drive by herself, unless a man is walking or running infront of the vehicle, waving a red flag in order to warn approaching pedestrians and motorists.

how's it working?

It's only been about going on two weeks so far. My chest usually always gets brutally sore, I didn't notice it being sore much after this weeks training session. Same goes for my quads, but that wasn't the greatest workout. I can't tell if my back pain has been reduced yet, since I've only begun deadlifting again recently my back is getting very sore. It may have been slightly less sore this week, I'll have a better analysis next week.
    "As far as drugs were concerned, all my bodybuilding heroes were on everything but roller skates."

In Memphis, it is illegal for a woman to drive by herself, unless a man is walking or running infront of the vehicle, waving a red flag in order to warn approaching pedestrians and motorists.

would it make sense to take even more on days that you train with big exercises like deads or squats?
    I'm comtemplating ordering some soon.
    Eat Tuna!
    "Ya don't touch my tuna, I don't kill you."- by Tuna Master
    "Part of getting what you want is knowing what you have to give up." - by who knows. ME? Eat Tuna!
    My Journal - My FitDay -

You want to be careful with the dosing due to the vitamin and mineral content.

If I bought some microlactin seperately, would it make sense to add some more on those days on top of the 2 doses of ETS
    Last edited by Frankster; 02-17-2005 at 07:10 AM.
    Eat Tuna!
    "Ya don't touch my tuna, I don't kill you."- by Tuna Master
    "Part of getting what you want is knowing what you have to give up." - by who knows. ME? Eat Tuna!
    My Journal - My FitDay -