Thread: took 2 weeks off...trouble!?

Beaver ******

took 2 weeks off...trouble!?

Work has been really ****ty, and I haven't been able to hit the gym. I've cut my calories, and done some workouts at home with my barbells...but not anything intensive. BUT I FEEL IT!! Anyway, I am back at the gym this week. Should I cut back my weights a little...or do you think I can go back to the weight I was at??

Banned
    You should just be able to jump right in where you left off. 2 weeks isnt that bad. Now if u slacked on ur eating and didnt eat for crap then you could prob go a little lighter. But everybody is different. And if u cant lift what u could lift last time, next time your in there you should. Take a month off, ull notice a diff

Banned
    Try it and find out. You should be warming up with lighter weights before your working sets anyway. If you're trying to db press 90 x 8, and you're finding the 70's heavy, you probably won't be able to do the 90's...it's not rocket science.

Quagmire wannabe
    Quote Originally Posted by Vido
    Try it and find out. You should be warming up with lighter weights before your working sets anyway. If you're trying to db press 90 x 8, and you're finding the 70's heavy, you probably won't be able to do the 90's...it's not rocket science.
    :withstupi

You might even find that you can lift a little more because of the rest you have had. Try it and see.
    He who hesitates masturbates........