Hi,

I've hit the wall of sorts.....

I've generally always been in pretty good shape. When I was younger I was an avid runner. That gave way to weightlifting as it was more fun than running.

During my during my mid 20's I was just short of weighing in at 200lbs. @ about 9% BF....and I sorta hit a wall. Not a growth wall mind you.....it's mental and chemical.

I remember leaving the gym 3 and sometimes 4 days a week feeling....uh..."dirty"....
The harder I worked the "dirtier" I felt after I was done. It got to the point that I wouldn't go to the gym anymore because of that feeling. ...it freaks me out. I don't even go to the gym anymore because I don't want to feel "that" way again.

Now I'm 15lbs. overweight and I hate the way that I look and feel and I'm ready to get back to lifting again.

The current problem is that I still don't want to go to the gym, work out, and have that same feeling....

I'm hoping that someone has had this same uh..."feeling" and knows what I'm talking about and how to deal with it. I would be more specific about it, but, this is a clean forum and I don't want to violate the rules.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.