Decline Push-ups (5x10)
    Hammer Curls (3x8)
    Decline Sit-ups (1x50)

Day 2
    Cable Curls (3x8)
    T-Bar Rows (3x8)
    Lat Pull-downs (3x8)
    Hammer Curls (3x8)
    Chin-ups (set number then do sets until goal is reached)
    Decline Sit-ups (1x50)

Day 3
    Squats (2x8,1x20)
    Leg Curls (3x5)
    Leg Ext. (3x5)
    Calf/Heel Raises (3x12)
    SLDL (3x8)
    Dips (3x10)
    Hammer Curls (3x8)
    Decline Sit-ups (1x50)
    Last edited by antihero; 11-13-2004 at 07:28 PM.

The only thing that i would recommend doing is your compound movements before your isolation movements.
    Ex. squats
    sldl
    leg curls/extensions
    calve work
    Best Meet @ Lifts@181:...............Best gym lifts
    Squat...- 403..........................Squat....- 395 w/belt
    Bench...- 303..........................Bench....- 300....Paused in meet - 281
    Deadlift.- 503.....Unofficial 513...Deadlift..- 490
    Total....- 1,203...IPF Class II......All done raw, Touch'n go bench

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly" Robert F. Kennedy

"A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he gives up"

"However beautiful the strategy you should occasionally look at the results" John Berardi

Powerlifting Westside Style

RichLockyer
    I'm with Adam. Other than that, looks good. I'd maybe exchange one set of curls for a different type of row... one low and one high, but you do have the lat pulldown so it's not that big of a deal.

On the decline situps though, instead of 1x50, I pop a plate on my chest and do 3x10... actually it usually ends up being 1x15-1x10-1x8. I find that this hits the lower abs pretty well, then I run two sets of 45 second bicycles, which really slams my upper abs right below the ribcage.

Keep in mind that the abs aren't any different than any other muscle... don't work them any differently... 3-5 sets, low reps.

The One
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam MacKinnon
    The only thing that i would recommend doing is your compound movements before your isolation movements.
    Ex. squats
    sldl
    leg curls/extensions
    calve work

The reason that I have it in that order, is because I workout at the schools weightroom, and the wrestling coach has a fit if all 300 wrestlers dont do power cleans first thing everyday, so after they all clear out, the rest of us go ahead and do what wer're doing.

The One
    Quote Originally Posted by RichLockyer
    I'm with Adam. Other than that, looks good. I'd maybe exchange one set of curls for a different type of row... one low and one high, but you do have the lat pulldown so it's not that big of a deal.

On the decline situps though, instead of 1x50, I pop a plate on my chest and do 3x10... actually it usually ends up being 1x15-1x10-1x8. I find that this hits the lower abs pretty well, then I run two sets of 45 second bicycles, which really slams my upper abs right below the ribcage.

Keep in mind that the abs aren't any different than any other muscle... don't work them any differently... 3-5 sets, low reps.

i am only going to be doing the single set of 50 on the decline until they begin to get too easy. Then I plan on throwing a plate on my chest, and doing about 3x12.