Thread: WHAT IS THE BEST DIET PLAN FOR MUSCLE BUILDING OUT THERE???

Threaded View

Leave this blank, right?

WHAT IS THE BEST DIET PLAN FOR MUSCLE BUILDING OUT THERE???

Well, I must be going through some fitness renaissance in terms of revitalizing my whole plan. I've been at the same level for about 9 months now, and it'stime to kick into high gear (not that kind!).

So my diet in the past few months can be described as willing, trying but like an open marriage. I tend to find ways to eat at least 5 or 6 meals a day (some meals include big breakfast, drinking whey protein, eating raisinets for snacks, eating lunch, eating a fruit, and of course dinner), but the open marriage comes into play when I sort of ease on with Wendy's, or 'forget' to eat tuna for a month (and this idea came out of my presumption or rather 'convincing manner that I was just BULKING UP with fatty foods, LOL, not funny but convincing to say the least!)...so you get the idea! My diet is not disciplined! And i need you guys to help me shape it into high gear and full-discipline mode!

Give me your ideas and please, if possible, be specific in the kinds of things to eat.

Thanks!
    Last edited by pr3; 11-08-2001 at 10:14 PM.
    All work and no play makes me a dull boy

Meeting people, meeting souls, and making love...

Setting goals, working hard to get them, and smiling when you are living them...

to be continued