Thread: Machines!

Banned

Machines!

like most of you i love working out with free weights, but when doing certain lifts i like to switch it up a little and use machines. im not really into the shoulder/chest machines and im ESPECIALLY wary of curling machines and tricep machines...and ab machines too.

but one machine that i do love is the LAT MACHINE. I can't get over the lat machine. ive used my lat machine to work basically every part of my body including chest, back, shoulders, biceps, triceps, forearms, traps etc. (not to mention LATS!) The way i use my lat machine is basically mocking a Bowflex machine as i see it as a versatile machine that can be used to train almost anything. i bet you could even mock squat on a lat machine. Does anyone else love the lat machine? anyone have a bowflex?

Banned
    i only use the lat machine for lats. im a man and use barbells

Banned
    say what you want about that but when you do it slow on a lat machine the resistance can really help alot if you do it once in a while because theres relatively low momentum if you do it correctly. i guess if you use dbs correctly theres low momentum but still you see my point.