Thread: Neck

Neck

I know there has abeen a few of these threads lateley, but i would apreciate if you dont discrigard this one. And just give me a second chance, unlike my ex-girlfriend.

I would love a big neck. Because it looks mean But i get banged up sometimes when i play hockey, i find my neck a bit stiff. So far i'm thinking 8 -12 reps, i'm just not sure about sets. Maybe a superset of 3 exercise, done twice, or 2 sets each exercise.

Weighted
    Neck Flexion
    Neck Lateral Flexion
    Neck Extension
    Last edited by RussianRocket; 11-20-2004 at 09:28 PM.
    Milk is the best Supplement

Well my friends think I'm ugly
    I got a masculine face - Tom Waits.

I think my girl pout you up to this. . . .

Well, I've never tried any of those three exercises. But I put over an inch on my neck in about 8 months by doing a lot of dead lifts, shrugs and upright rows. I had to buy all new button up dress shirts and my friends really noticed the thicker neck. I'm not sure if you already do those exercises (guessing you do), but those made a world of difference for me.
    Best way to cheat on deadlifts...

Stand there for a few minutes, then pace back and forth a lot, huff and puff, wait until everybody's looking. Approach the bar. Back off. Approach it again. Back off. Get some water. Chalk up. Approach the bar again. Then spray some more chalk around. Wait until people start losing interest. When nobody's looking, pick it a little off the floor, and slam it down. Jump up and yell "LIGHT WEIGHT BABY". Then give high fives all around. - Belial

yeah thats what i pretty much what i do now Tim, i'm gonna start incorporate those exericises as well next workout.

Good deal, keep us posted on the progress.
    Best way to cheat on deadlifts...

Stand there for a few minutes, then pace back and forth a lot, huff and puff, wait until everybody's looking. Approach the bar. Back off. Approach it again. Back off. Get some water. Chalk up. Approach the bar again. Then spray some more chalk around. Wait until people start losing interest. When nobody's looking, pick it a little off the floor, and slam it down. Jump up and yell "LIGHT WEIGHT BABY". Then give high fives all around. - Belial