The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Is it time for me to move to the WBB Routine #2?

I've been on the WBB Routine #1 for 3 months now.. and the past 2 weeks or so my progress on things haven't been that great of an increase. Like my bench, it seems like I've been at only 7 reps on the bench at 135 the past couple of weeks. And I dunno.. is it time for me to move on to something new?

I've seen pretty good results so far.. it's just that I wasted a lot of time doing things without good form.. and not doing enough of sets. Because the Routine only said 2 sets. I'm doing almost 3 sets of everything. The 1st 2 being somewhat of a warm-up but still heavy weight.

My bench would be like

95 x8
    115 x8
    135 xhow ever many I can do.

and same with squats

205 x8
    225 x8
    245 xhow ever many I can do.

So anyways.. back on topic. Should I move onto Routine #2? And I gotta keep track of my progress this time.. 'cause I'm completely lost and forget how much I lift every week. I do have a journal but my computer is broken. So it's rare that I'll get to post here.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Senior Member Canadian Crippler's Avatar
    I'd give it a bit more time (2 more weeks maybe). If you still don't progress, than yes try WBB #2.
    "I added some db curls with the pink weights for a bit of a burn." - Rookiebldr

"im assuming the holy (big) 3 are: curls, bench, legs?" - Saggas

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

you've only been with the routine for 3 months, you might have just hit a plataeu. I'd give it another month atleast. If you have gained some weightm, and still eating the same cals, you might need to up your cals to stay witht he body to grow and get stronger.
    Milk is the best Supplement

Well my friends think I'm ugly
    I got a masculine face - Tom Waits.

I never liked the WBB programs at all. I think it's really best to make your own program that fits your own individual needs

the program is not set in stone, its a good program for begginers who dont know how to begin designging their own routines.
    Milk is the best Supplement

Well my friends think I'm ugly
    I got a masculine face - Tom Waits.

As said above, routines aren't set in stone. I've been doing WBB1 for over two years, I change things once in a while, but usually come back to the basics. Just keep at it, 3 months is nothing (after newbie gains anyway).
    The Gods taught us to forge Iron so that we would not be slaves-----old Germanic saying

buy a chin up bar, sell the arm curl bar---Roddy