Thread: thighs

thighs

what exercise would be good to make the outside of my quads near the knee bigger i believe its called Vastus Lateralis (Externus) ? in a book i read it said something about the position of your feet

Wannabebig Member

feet position

the vastus lateralis can be developed by squats. The feet position and KNEE position is very important for this.

the feet must be pointed straight, not slightly at an angle away from the body as is usual when doing squats.They must also be close.the distance between them would allow your foot to fit in snugly between them.

regarding the knees.As u go downkeep them pointed str8 towards you( iam assuming u do squats in front of a mirror.

You will need to reduce weight as for is very important for this.remember u go to the gym to build muscle,not lift weights. Form is very important. I have had very good results with this technique. so much so that my phsyiotherapist GF actually thinks my patella has deviated laterally due to an imbalance between my lateralis and medialis.

yeh i do my whole workout infront of a mirror to make sure my form is strict as possible,

i will do some 100LB squats u think thats good enough to get the form right you have sujjested and work on doing that how far should i be going down to the ground ?

thanks for the advice

Yeah man,Im doing 105lbs squats right now and getting the form perfect.
    Most people who squat dont know "squat".Theyre form is bad and they their thigh dont grow...

Since i concentrate on feeling the muscle working,my thigh have been growing pretty fast.