Thread: Two questions about the multivitamin

Two questions about the multivitamin

a.) To what size are the tablets comparable?

b.) Are they soluble?

I am incredibly ornery about the ingestion of tablets. I'll either have to melt them, chop them into small pieces or get over a lifelong phobia. I really don't want to do the latter.
    20 y/o, 6'1", 186 lbs, 14% BF
    bench: 350 deadlift: 560 parallel squat: 465
    total: 1375 @ 186

I'd suggest getting over the lifelong phobia. I used to not be able to swallow even Sudafed pills (tiny little red ones) until I was about 22. I'd gag on them and throw up half the time. But finally I was like "I've got to be able to take pills..." so I bought some smaller sized multi's and "practiced" taking them with large amounts of water to wash them down. Finally got used to it and now I can swallow horse pills no problems. Get over the phobia because it is so little kid to crush up your pills.

I can't think of a good comparison for size. They are not small, but not huge either. If you like, I can measure one for you.

In terms of solubility, that would not be viable in this case (without a VERY long wait).

You could certainly crush them up.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Quote Originally Posted by chris mason
    I can't think of a good comparison for size. They are not small, but not huge either. If you like, I can measure one for you.

In terms of solubility, that would not be viable in this case (without a VERY long wait).

You could certainly crush them up.
    That won't be necessary, Chris- thanks for the offer, though! I'll probably just crush them up. I'll place my order soon.

Asylum: thanks for the input; I do intend to get over it soon, but not right now. I've recently started a very brutal PSMF regimen, along with intense studying for the SAT (looking to break 1500) and my grandfather recently passing away- I don't have the time or will to attempt an endeavour that I consider so temporarily negligible at this time.
    Last edited by Organichu; 11-28-2004 at 10:22 AM.
    20 y/o, 6'1", 186 lbs, 14% BF
    bench: 350 deadlift: 560 parallel squat: 465
    total: 1375 @ 186