Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mine mine all mine

Your shirts are just too cool wombat.. you need to hook me up with that "train and shut the f*** up" and your dude military pressing with the chicks bowing down.

Sweating and grunting...where you should be.
    Ryu - my gym does everything, its got it's own beauty salon built into it which I think subcontracts to someone else. we've got at least 30 PTs but only 3 or 4 I trust because I see them on their off days working out themselves and they actually follow what they preach. Plus we have tanning. This place has it all but you pay for it trust me. $55 a month and it cost me 225$ to join up. But its worth it. your card acts as your lock and they provide towels and sweat rags and they have the best equip.

Den - the train and shut the F*** up is from Animal, I got a link from it posted somewhere on here but they sell it on their site. and it'd be cool if wbb took my tshirt design

Today is another day at the gym, school starts up too *sigh* 2 more terms...2 more...
    HT: 6'3 / WT: 265lbs 16%BF

"Somewhere along the line, we seem to have confused comfort with happiness."

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

So, nothing exciting at the gym tonight. but soooo many resolutioners with their cards. They didnt get in my way tonight. whew.

Bi's and Tri's tonight

BB Preacher - 3 - 65x8, 75x8, 95x6.5
    BB Reverse Preacher - 3 - 45x8, 55x8, 65x7
    Machine Hammer - I dont remember the weights, but in the end I stack the machine + 5lbs.
    Hydrolic Curl - 1 - 45x3 then increase and held 115 for 15sec. - this is my burnout bi machine. I add weight until it slowly starts dragging me down then I lessen it until I can lift it again. Then repeat until bi's are dead.

Cable Pulldown - 3 - 50x8, 60x8, 70x8 (I dont really know the weight I never pay attention, I just add until I struggle and shake.)
    Cable Pulldown palm up - 3 - 40x8, 50x8, 60x8 (same deal.)

I didnt do much for Tri's since I worked them Weds and they were sore up until yesterday, they werent 100%. Plus, I'm trying to get on schedule now.

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

dude is the gym your talking about lifetime fitness? cause that sounds exactly like the one by me.... anyways nice bri and tri session mang those preachers are lookin strong bro keep it up crazed.. and get on live sometime man so we can tear ish up
    PRs
    bp-295x2, 225x15 squat-405x3
    height 5'2 weight 140lbs

All hail mase, the king of homosexual reference. - xian
    Pfffff. I've had jerk off sessions more intense than that workout. StackAttack in reference to CanadianCripplers w/o

Fuzzy Pics 6/07 http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=98659

I wannabebig!
    luckily for me I either hit the gym when noone thinks of going or the resolutioners havent hit the gym up

Lilmase, yup its Lifetime Fitness. I love it and am owned by it.

ryu, I dont have a choice. I have to go right after work or I'll never get there. Lucky for me though I get out at 1600 every day so I get there before the storm of resolutioners get there and am finishing up when they do get there.

Shoulder and back day today...

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

yea so, the resolutioners were out in FULL force today. Some asian dude was making me laugh. Obviously a successful guy, early/mid 40s. Easiest resolutioner to tell today. He had WOOD splitting work gloves for gloves, his bb curl was just rocking his arms back and forth and on his bench once he was done, he just laid on it until the next set. there were a WHOLE load of women today though and man a few made me almost need some alone time...in fact...they'll be IN my alone time later. But for workout today

Shoulders/Back

Shoulder DB Press - 3 - 40x8, 50x8, 65x7
    BB Upright Row - 3 - 50x8, 70x8, 90x8
    DB Raises - 2 - 17.5x8, 25x7 held - they were done, still the weakest muscle it appears

Hanging weighted supinated (sp) - 3 - 8,8,8 (time to add weight)
    Cable Row - 3 - 70x8, 130x8, 190x8
    Deadlifts - 3 - 135x8, 155x8, 185x3

So today I was all excited to try deadlifting for the first time. I didnt go very heavy because I wanted to get the form right. That was my main concentration. I'm probably going to have heavy gains in this for awhile until I find my max but 185 was pretty easy. I could add another 50 lbs or more easy but the mass of people there kinda took up too much room and people were getting ansty. I'm excite to where this will take me on gains. Once I master this I'll start adding squats. I'm going to leave dls on my back days so my legs get the extra workout...they need it.

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

yea so the stretch between workouts is not good. however I have been pretty stressed with the start of school last week, I'm going more than full time so I can grad. plus if you read the thread with the b!tch that couldnt decide on 'us', that didnt help. But I told myself I'm a weak little girl and no one likes weak little girls...so stfu and get to work. Almost didnt go today because my car doesnt like snow and I fishtailed my way all the way there.

Shoulders/Back

DB Shoulder Press - 3 - 45x8, 55x8, 65x8

Upright BB row - 3 - 50x8, 70x8, 90x8

Weighted hanging - 3 - 8,8,8

Cable Straight arm Pull Down - 3 - 60x8, 100x8, 160x6 hold

Forgot regular pulldowns damnit!

Deadlifts - 3 - 135x8, 205x8, 225x8 (new max)

Yea so on my second set of shoulder press I did a nice bad form thing and hurt my shoulder, it's not bad but it messed up most of my workout. I stayed strong especially when I ended with dls. max is jumping everytime, could have gone more weight but I think jumping 45lbs a visit is good enough. Better luck Friday, my chest and tri day.

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

awesome work crazed those DLs are starting to get crazy.. but be careful bro you can really hurt yourself on those db shoulder press if you dont do it right...
    PRs
    height 5'2 weight 140lbs

Pfffff. I've had jerk off sessions more intense than that workout. StackAttack in reference to CanadianCripplers w/o

So I worked out with my dad on sat. mainly because he has a huge 4x4 truck and it was snowing like hell freezing over. So the work out was good but not great.

CHEST:

BB BP - 3 - 135x8, 185x8, 225x3, 185x8

BB Incline - 3 - 145x8, 145x8

DB Tricep Extensions - 3 - 45x8, 55x8, 75x8

Tricep Cable Pulldown - 3- 40x8, 80x8, 70x8

Chinups - 2 - 4.5,3

Shrugs - 2 - 135x20, 225x16

Bicep machine - stack - x8 (ego stroke)

No stories, nothing exciting. Just a decent workout

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

damn crazed a decent w/o indeed.. some good strength on your chest bro.. but why so light on incline you should be banging out reps with 185 at least
    PRs
    height 5'2 weight 140lbs

ah lilmase...so light on my incline because I hate the barbell...heh. I usually do db inclines but pops was training with me and the snow didnt keep out many people so it was a little crowded. Bicep/Tricep later today...

This is officially my 1000 post. WOOT!

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

Nice lookin' workout bro. I think I've got ya with my back strength, but you killin' me on bench and deadlifts. Oh and yea, we have the same first name.

Fuck, fight, or hold the light.

heh, That makes us special. and everyone else should bow down to us. yea my back and shoulders were ignored for the longest time, now i'm shanking them.

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

Ha! You guys got all the snow? We got MAYBE 8" if anything....but it was a blizzard and colder than a witch's tit down here (still is) So take your workouts when you can get them and be glad your dad's got a decent rig! Benching looks good!

Shoulder/Back

DB Shoulder Press - 3 - 45x8, 55x8, 75x8

BB Upright Row - 3 - 50x8, 80x8, 110x8

Weighted Hang Row - 3 - 8,8,8

Deadlifts - 4 - 135x8, 205x6, 245x3, 275x2

Good Mornings - 2 - 115x8, 115x8

Yea another new max and surpassed my bench. I can do more I'm sure but only so much each time. Good Mornings are a good burn out for my back. Overall I'm impressed with my DL progress.

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

Ok, I have a gym story. Not great but it made me chuckle. There was this guy there, came in the same time I did and about the same height (6'3) carrying a belt. I was like ok, this guy seems pretty big I'm sure I'll have to fight for my deadlift bar. well I get up to the room and start working out and about 10 min later he shows up with his belt. We were both doing press. Now this guy is stronger than me I guess, and has decent development but not a whole lot. He starts with shoulder press. I usually end on 75, so he started with 70 but he put on his belt for the seated shoulder press..I'm like, er..ok... Then as I'm working out I see him on ocasion with his little fairy belt on but doesnt do anything that would require a belt...so I'm near the end of my workout and on deads now and up to 205 and I see him finally stroll over to the rack/deadlift side of the gym. this section is usually the most empty so PTs take the weak kids and have them do endurance crap there. So instead of doing some free weight goodness the cracker uses the deadlift machine and maxes 225...which is like 185 for free weight.

I dont mind that this guy is weaker...or whatever but he didnt need a belt...it did him no good the entire time. In fact, all people that wear belts but lift light weights. and DEFINITELY think they're p*ssies for using the belt when they dont need to. in all his exercises his ROM wasnt even full. they were half assed. on DB shoulder press he started low then went up to about 3/4 then went half down and 3/4 up again. I wanted to slap him. He didnt look like a resolutioner but he needs to come to the board a little more I think...this guy made me glad that I dont look stupid (aside from facial expressions) by doing high weights....wrong.

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

Do that voodoo that he do
    Keep up the deadlifting. We'll be doing some in Columbus in five weeks.
    Be a man. Be awesome at it. Be proud of it. Beyond the Barbell

"Borris is correct. That sounds logical if you ask me."
    -galileo

Deads? Damn, I guess that means I better start doing some deadlifts again. Else it'll be another Bangor lift for me.

Gym stories are funny. Nice session yesterday.

Me /pwn1ng by Xian Rookie's journal Rookie's Picture Thread

Damn right you will be! We don't mess around down here. Liquor and Steel, that's what we're all about -Casey

ROFL, oh man - I usually wait until I'm on the freeway to do that. What an idiot! -teufy doing what he does best.

You aren't strong enough or pretty enough to train in the evenings with us...better stick to noon workouts with the rest of the geriatrics. - pup

Yeah. I'm a dork. - Teufy

Better yet, "why should anyone's interpretation of divinity govern modern society?" - Twilo

Hey, so today I'm officially starting my cut. Seems early since it's winter but I've bulk too much. which means, 1 muscle group a session and 5 days cardio and strict diet but it'll be worth it..plus now I have to pay more attention to the abs...damn.

tonight though was just cardio

Elyp 40min

Abs
    Shrug - 2 - 90x10, 180x15

On a side note, I have officially starting dating a Paki woman who is beyond gorgeous, tall, and slender, but works out for definition...She's peachy.
    Last edited by crazedwombat; 02-01-2005 at 06:53 AM.

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

Nice journal CW! Your lifts are looking very good indeed. And congrats on the new girlfriend

hey thanks man, I'm glad that other one turned me down, this one out shines her by far!

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

Worked out again yesterday. Since I'm cutting I am now cardioing 5 days a week and lifting 3 days a week. However when I lift I just do 1 muscle group and then cardio. thats all that time allows for me, so I'll be rotating what gets worked.

Bi's
    DB Concentration curls - 3 - 30x8, 40x8, 45x6

DB Hammer Curls - 3 - 30x8, 35x8, 40x5

Cable bar Curls - 3 - 40x8, 100x8, 140x6

Stairmaster - 10min
    Ely - 6min

Stairmaster kicked my ass. I'm going to focus on it, It made me realize how weak my calfs and quads are.

Today I'm taking off..mainly because I dont have time but also to rest up before the next 3 days of gyming it.

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

damn ive missed a lot in here.. but ace sessions crazed and way to go on the LADY....
    PRs
    height 5'2 weight 140lbs

lil- thanks the cut is crazy from 3800 maintain to 2700-3000 a day and I'm eating every 2 hours...if I dont I get really really hungry..so my metabolism is shooting through the roof and cardio helps, it's chest and cardio today

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -