Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mine mine all mine

Sweating and grunting...where you should be.
    I'm working on getting to the gym more, Since the hardcore cut I started last week my energy has been nonexistent, I broke down and whipped out the green tea supplements and MAN what a difference.

Chest:
    DB BP - 3 - 65x8, 85x8, 100x5
    Cable cross over fly - didnt check out the weights but 3 sets

tri pull rope pull down - 3 sets
    single hand cable pull down - 3

20 min cardio
    HT: 6'3 / WT: 265lbs 16%BF

"Somewhere along the line, we seem to have confused comfort with happiness."

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

damn nice db pressing crazed and yeah cutting sucks i just wish i didnt care what i looked like or else id be a 5'2 240lbs dwarf :-)
    PRs
    bp-295x2, 225x15 squat-405x3
    height 5'2 weight 140lbs

All hail mase, the king of homosexual reference. - xian
    Pfffff. I've had jerk off sessions more intense than that workout. StackAttack in reference to CanadianCripplers w/o

Fuzzy Pics 6/07 http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=98659

hahah yea, if only the ladies liked the cushion I'd just work on getting bigger but beach muscles gotta pop out like a mofo so I gotta start early since cutting is hard for me.

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

Gym'd it up yesterday. My eye seems better but the veins are there now permantently as most veins are. hopefully they'll fade out. I replaced my contacts with fresh ones so hopefully that helps too. My work outs are being redoubled. I got world of warcraft sunday and I am blown away by it and am pwnd by it. It took a great deal of energy and will power to go yesterday but the deciding factor was that wimmens prefer a guy with a great body over a guy with a lvl 60 paladin warrior in WoW.

All back yesterday.
    Pre workout supplements
    Creatine - 2 caps
    Green Tea - 3 caps 325 mg

Chip Ups: 5, 3.5

Cable row - 3 - 90x8, 130x8, 160x5

Lat pull down - 50x8, 100x8, 150x6

straightarm standing cable pulldown - 3 - machine, dont know weights

Deadlifts - 135x8, 225x6, 275x2

my 275's suck but it was after attempting a 315. The jump was a lot and I hadnt done them in 2 weeks but I was like, meh. My grip held out which I'm glad for even though they're sore today. my back probably could have been able to do it but I could only lift it two inches. My legs just arent strong enough so weds, I start focusing on legs. Honestly, I havent been doing as I should with legs and so I'm going to set up a routine and master squatting and shizzle.

On a plus side, even though I didnt work out last week at all, I stayed true to my diet except for fri-sun. I'm down to 243lbs, although I'm sure some of it was lack of water weight I'll have to weigh again on weds to make sure its not a fluke. considering I weighed 256 on 1/30/05

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

WoW is a great game but the software build is pretty crappy (half their patches require extensive maintenance and Blizzard's customer service is teh crappiness), not to mention crashes happen all too frequently.

Last night, I was on a griffon flying from Ironforge to Refuge Pointe and the game crashes due to an Error 131. So of course, I can't load my main but all of my alts load. It means I have to roll back the game to version 1.01 using their repair utility and then repatch. Of course this means that if the files get corrupted again, I have to uninstall and reinstall and then repatch. This is the only game that decompresses and simulataneously installs files from the CDs to your hard drive...no wonder files are corrupted all the f***ing time!!!

Stash
    me: so this is the "pump" you speak of
    me: I could never figure out what people were talking about
    Relentless: like an all over body hardon, yeah

Food log

The Focused Chronicles

Well the Arnold Classic ruled! And of course the people that showed up from here were cool ass mofos. I am going to add the lifts from the work out we all did on Sat. Usually I work out alone and focus so my lifts will be crap since there was no focus...and um... dehydration from the night before of drinking and lack of sleep.

DB BP - 65x8, 75x6, 85x2

Cable Flys - 3 sets

DL - 135x8, 275x8, 315x3 new PR thanks to Borris' and george' help with my form.

Shoulder DB Press - 65x8, 65x3

BB Curl - 55x8, 75x8, 100x2

That was it. I felt pretty weak compared to the massive lifts of the others so now I have a goal of making sure next year I'm not a little b!tch.

Stash - WoW is hardcore. I would sometimes freeze on the griffins during peak hours. I only play my rogue before afternoon. I never log in high pop servers during peak hours, I just use fall back chars and they work well enough not to crash my game.
    \

A bit more on the Arnold and on the people. I hit the prejudging with Stash and Zack. It was well worth the money and even though we were late it was very cool to see the size on the people. I thought gustavus would take it but Dextor was just better overall. afterwards I slipped into the martial arts area and snuck behind the crowd control guys so I ended up getting ringside for most everything. I was able to slip up to coaches and judges and eavesdrop on most everything. Watched some Muay Thai, weapons, forms, and the Gracie Jujistsu academy was there and I watched them for awhile. Near the end I got a piece of the WPO deadlifting where they were going crazy on 800+ lbs. Freaking amazing.

Myself: Amazed that we all got along and hit it off. you can never be too sure.

Amy (Will's GF): very cool and fun and made sure Homeyield behaved himself. They look great together.

Isaac (Borris): cool guy, helped me with my form on DL so I was able to achieve the PR

Audrey (Isaac’s girl): Incredibly nice. Didnt get to talk to her much

Peter (ElPietro): Hilarious. Stronger than I thought and he's got GF around his finger or was it the other way around?

Sylvia (getfit): Helped me out a bit in the gym. Fun to watch petey try to get some ass shots. I hope he got some heh. she was very conversational and fun to hang around.

Steven (ryuage): Very cool guy. But I knew he would be through here. Also fun to hang around.

Mark (Brawl): He def fit what I was thinking. Very big and strong. shame I didnt get to talk to him as much as I'd hoped since I'm sure he's got some good stories.

Carrie (Mark’s girl): she was very very hot. Mark is freakin lucky as hell.

Zack (Blood&Iron): Modest but hilarious. someone who could keep a conversation going and turn it goofy easily.

Will (Homeyield): Very cut. Probably the most cut of all of us. And huge, the squats were crazy that he was doing. polite and gentleman like towards his lady.

Stash (sobaaddict): Dude is polite and cool. Fellow WoW player (when it workds) hope to see him at the next event.

Conor (cphafner): my roommate for the weekend. he was cut and did some excellent DLing. Hopefully my snoring didnt keep him awake although I might have caught him at it once or twice

Casey (Teuflhound): Holy Hell, he was probably the biggest (sharing first with Shawn). Looking at him got me to subscribe to his journal. I am most impressed.

Shawn (Xand): He's huge. simple as that. Plus a very cool person, and got us some free goods. Was glad to see him around.

Josh (Nevermore): cool guy, big guy, lots of energy. Matched much of what I knew of him from here.

Chase (BCC): quiet and humble but carried a big schtick...or maybe just popped up 495 like it was paper. Insanity in his strength. Aspiring too.

Jeff (rookiebldr): set everything up, went through a lot of stress to make this weekend happen. Thanks for everything. had a great time. He carried his own in everything and being the oldest there, kept up longer than most all the youngins...now thats skill!
    Last edited by crazedwombat; 03-07-2005 at 09:03 AM.

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

Andrew: nice meeting you this weekend. Snoring didn't bother me, I was out cold the whole time. Sorry about the lack of sleep Saturday night, I hope you weren't too tired on sunday. I appreciate you letting everyone hang out in the room.
    My Journal
    http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=119765

I think this is possibly the all-time best response on WBB. - Jorge Sanchez

"you're an animal eat like one damn it!" - Wikked1

"Now we're finally getting to the chicken or the egg question," I grinned. "Did I eat all that food because my size gives me more of an appetite, or did I get to be this big because I've been forcing myself to eat like this for years?"

From A Body Builder is Born

i knew you were a beast but not that kinda of a beast that eats grown men and children.. lilmase

leeeeeg day. Today and sad as it is, is my first official Leg Day. *sigh* I reevaluated my sh!te routine and decided to change it all around. Still working on it but its something like:

Mon - Leg
    Wed - chest
    Fri - back/shoulder

No direct arm work, we'll see what happens, in about a month I'll incorporate it back in but right now, my legs need the most work and well everything BUT my arms need work, so I'll focus more on them for this next month.

Squat - 4 - 45 (bar)x8, 105x8, 135x8, 155x6

Goodmornings - 3 - 105x8, 135x8, 135x8

Leg extension - 3 - machine weight. 1/4 stack, 1/2 stack, 3/4 stack

sitting calf raises - 3 - 90x10, 140x10, 140x8

So like deadlifts I wanted to start small and gain a solid foundation. I started small to get great form. Plus I decided why not start at the hardest and do full squats instead of parrallel (sp?). I could have gone more but since I want to start small and build up, we'll see. This totally hurt but mainly because I'm a fat, weak little girl. Plus, I didnt warm up properly. i was going to hit the bike for 5 min as a warm up for the legs but it was monday night and that means everyone was out tonight and hogged the machines. So I bailed and my left knee really really bothered me tonight. I'm sure its just weak from lack of use. by the end of the third set it actually felt a little better. There was a really hot older chick there with a tank and very very fit doing hanging leg curls and I just wanted to strip her down in front of everyone and make my own workout. However I instead put my sexual lust into the bar and well...it and I bonded in ways people that go camping do but never tell you about. Not a bad start, Next monday I'll be back at it, muay thai on sunday...but just checking **** out. I was going to go on sunday but I thought the mark on my neck from my lady might show a little disrespect to them. Guess I cant let that happen anymore.

Officially my diet is doing well. I was 256 Jan 30, and now am 245 today. not a huge loss but most of it being fat, I am good. Diet is flawless during the week and sunday is my refill..but saturdays are refill too...need to get more strict.
    Last edited by crazedwombat; 03-14-2005 at 08:16 PM.

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

You can still squat more than me, cabron. Even though you claim to be a w3ak little girl.

Routine looks killer. No ham work though?

Stash

Food log

The Focused Chronicles

screw tha man, tell her to go stuff a twinkie in her mouth. DB bench is looking great. 16+ is great. I only measure around 15.5 inches.
    My Journal

"Now we're finally getting to the chicken or the egg question," I grinned. "Did I eat all that food because my size gives me more of an appetite, or did I get to be this big because I've been forcing myself to eat like this for years?"

i knew you were a beast but not that kinda of a beast that eats grown men and children.. lilmase

soba - the hammy work was in the good mornings...Hopefully next time I can do a little more on the squat, I'm hoping for newbie gains of 5-10 lbs for the next month or so as an increase

cphafner - I focused on my arms and chest in the beginning and working hard for about 4 months to get my arms up..however I was only doing bi work and indirect work on my tri through chest exercises. I realize now that if I would have worked the tris as well i could have gotten more. in a month I'll throw it all back in and start focusing again once I get a solid routine.

This school term is about over and its the main reason I slacked this term that and jan-feb are my 2 weak months where I lose all motivation, so i had to really get at myself and now that my fav month is in swing, I'm back full force for summer, the gut has gotta go.

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

Ok, this is my work out from Saturday. Today will be legs.

DB Bench - 3 - 60x8, 70x8, 80x8 (it's been 2 weeks since I worked them so I was easy on them)

Hammerstrength Incline - 3 - 2 45sx8, 2 45s + 2 25s x 8 , 2 45s + 2 35s x 8

Close grip BP - 4 - 45x8, 95x8, 115x8, 135x6

overhead cable rope pull? - 3 - 1/4 stackx8, 1/2 stackx8, 1/2+2 x6

Hammerstrength bicep - 3 - 1 platex8, 2 platex8, 3 plate x5

Hammer curl nautilis - 3 - 1/4 stackx8, 3/4 stackx8, full stack x7

That was it. finals are this week but I'm still going to increase my gym time. once school is done I'll be able to put more into my workouts since I wont have school to deal with. I legs just stopped being sore yesterday, so a week of soreness...i guess another week of it is about to happen. but only way to get stronger

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

So last night was leg day. Some goods and bads out of it.

5 min bike ride warmup - helped a lot with the knees in warming up.

Squat - 4 - 115x8, 135x8, 185x8, 215x6

Leg Extension - 3 - 1/4 stackx8, 1/2 stackx8, 3/4 stackx8

Good mornings - 2 - 115x8, 115x3

Calf raises - 3 - 140x12, 140x10, 140x8

My good mornings must be being done horribly, I get some out of them but at the expense greatly on my back, so I'm going to have to find something else to work hammies, any suggestions? Also, I only do full squats, ATF squats are just full squats with the correct name...right? if not, where am I wrong?

It was a good workout, when I jumped in the shower both my legs are twitching uncontrollably and I was only standing by hanging onto the railing. I was able to dress and hobble to the car somewhat successfully, as long as I kept moving I was alright, but I know I looked like I took it in the ass....without lube.

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

You gotta love how your legs almost come out from under you. You've been having some great workouts man. Very nice.

Fuck, fight, or hold the light.

yea so on tuesday I worked out and just now recording it.

Back:

Pull ups : 5,4,3

Pull down: 1/4 stackx8, 1/2 stackx8, 3/4 stackx8

Deadlift : 135x8, 185x8, 225x6, 275x4, 315x3

22 min treadmill

Thursday and today I've been food poisioned, so no good for me. But tomorrow it's lower body.

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

nice deads!
    My Journal

cphafner - thanks, working on it. hopefully this week I can up it again.

Yesterday's workout:

DB shoulder press - 3 - 45x8, 55x8, 60x6

upright Row - 3 - 55x8, 75x8, 100x4.5

lever mil press - 3 - 1/2 stackx8, 3/4 stackx8, 3/4 stack + 4 x 4

lever trap - 2 - 90x17 +hold, 180x12 + hold.

22 min on elyptical

I am really out of shape lungwise. noticed it yesterday a lot. my job is 2.13 miles from my house so I'm thinking of riding my bike to and from work and getting 5 miles of bike a day in. only problem is that it's a busy section of road with lots of cars trucks, and off ramps/on ramps. But I'll figure it out because it would get rid of more cals.

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

first night of muay thai. Im going to start planning my gym around it so my muscles that i need most will be available for the nights I have it. Tues and Thurs I have it. I would go sunday too but I have class...stupid school. heh. last term so stfu wombat. Anyways, I'm used to TKD which is like 45 min a class.... noooooo 1.5 hours of nothing but MT. I'm not in as bad of shape as I thought I was so thats a plus. I picked up quite a few tricks already and took quite few shots to the face as well...the jaw will thank me tomorrow I'm sure. I sweated more than I would in a sauna. It was fun though, THATS the way cardio should be done. THAT will be my weekly cardio. diet will be good and I'll be doubling or tripling up on muscle groups so MT wont be so damned tiring. bed time.

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

Muay Thai last thursday and another body rapage. I have decided that leaning out is most important to me right now. no point in building muscle if no one can see it. Once my body can handle the load of muay thai twice a week with better recovery I'll hit the gym again. however, it will mostly be only major compound movements. Such as bench, DL, and squats. that will probably be it until i drop around 10% body fat. I will also be buying a weight vest, weigthed ankel and wrist wraps to add to the speed and strength of my striking. I'm guessing it will be around 2 months before I start going to the gym to do more than the big 3.

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

Just found your journal!! hehe I'll be peeking

hi Wombie.

missed you....don't go away now or I'll be forced to spam your journal with food pr0n, lol.

Stash

Food log

The Focused Chronicles

woohooo food pr0n. I'm still going to go to the gym, but i'm all focusing on leaning out now. the belly that plagues me must go and I think while I've been eating badly lately, the amount of exercise I get is countering that.

MC - just now found it huh? my massively THICK journal of 3 pages

mauy thai tonight if all goes well...running out of free classes though.

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

I see you said you're out of shape for cardio. That's something that comes in time. Do a little every day and you'll see your breathing gets better and the cardio gets easier!!Also Don't think since you worked out that you can eat what you want. You'll see no results. Stick to the diet and give yourself cheats once or twice a week!! Cravings are all in your mind!! Stay Focused!!!! Walking to work is a great idea!!! I walk a few nights a week down to the center of my town instead of driving. It's a Great Idea!!!

yea, I've looked at my diet and it has disintegrated. not going to be much better this weekend since i'll be seeing the lady down in tech and va tech has the best food! however, I'm refocusing and slowly turning myself around. i've found that I'm recovering much quicker now already. I guess its memory, my lungs are in good shape and remember. I used to run 1-3 miles a day back in the day and i could hold my breath for almost 2 min underwater. my biggest want is to have the ability to hit mauy thai 3 days a week and the gym 3 days a week, so I'm going to work up to it. until school is done i can only max my MT 2 days a week since i have class on one of them. part of the reason my diet has crumbled is stress. in the next 2 weeks i have 5 midterms and 2 finals, once i get past the next 2 weeks things will greatly lighten up and i can focus more on what needs to be focused on...making this body to drool over I dont have time in the morning to really walk to work, but I'm on my way today to buy a tube for my bike and I'm going to ride rain or shine everyday...will be posting that as well, days I'm not MTing or gyming, I'll probably hit a light MT shadowbox workout for a good 30 min...I've decided that in a few years I want to compete so the next 2 years is MT and in the second year I'm going to start BJJ, dont know how serious I get but I have a feeling it will get addicting...the woman wont like it because she's scared it'll ruin my pretty face heheh

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

As for the stress "crazed" we all have it. You need to teach yourself to stay focused and not use food as a "getaway" I know it's easier said than done!!! You'll tighten down when you're ready!! and just think once all the bodyfat is off it's easier to maintain and then you can have your cheats a couple times a week and it won't affect you!! Stay Motivated!!! It's just way to easy to be lazy!! Challenge yourself!!