Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Mine mine all mine

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by crazedwombat
    My only hope is that as I get stronger I can learn my strength at the same time so that I dont crush her...heh, she couldnt handle too much pressure..unfortunately...waaay too skinny
    Ha, put a wedding ring on her finger....LOL!

It's definately intimidating dating a man who is very built. That last guy pretty much cleared any fascination I'd ever have of someone very built.
    Like every week somthing sore....don't even get me started on when he stepped on my toes, and I have really small feet, it felt like a boulder fell off a cliff onto my foot!

...maybe he was always standing too close or something but he could definately take some lessons in pressure control. That experience has never made me feel the same. My boyfriend now is very tall and has a large muscular build like a swimmer and not a body builder-but he is very heavy too. Since he has those long feet, I always have to make sure they don't collide with mine!

Sweating and grunting...where you should be.
    She's 5'9, 105 lbs...all the weight is in her chest. She can handle me though.

Workout yesterday:

Didnt lift. Taking the woman to Berkeley Springs for some spa goodness and it'll be lots of action. I didnt want to be sore. Tomorrow I'm going heavy on chest and arms.
    I did do cardio though and up'd the incline too.

5 min warmup
    2 min 5
    2 min 6
    2 min 7
    2 min 8
    2 min 9

half way through I up'd it

2 min 6
    2 min 7
    2 min 8
    2 min 9
    2 min 10

It was too easy so next week I'm going up to 11 or 12. 2 more weeks in the program after this week so I'll just get my AT test done again and make my own charts, not worth the 370$ for a 6 week course. I can just pay 70$ to get my AT test and do the math myself. I'm going ot continue it and throw in a lot more weights. I have a goal and it is pushing me so all is good.

Sorry about that ex bf, sadly a lot of big guys are like that. Takes great control so it doesnt and only every once in awhile i screw up and she grunts but I think she gets turned on a lot by losing control to someone as big as me. Its great
    HT: 6'3 / WT: 265lbs 16%BF

"Somewhere along the line, we seem to have confused comfort with happiness."

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

Banned
    She's 5'9, 105 lbs...all the weight is in her chest. She can handle me though.
    Is she wearing a training bra? "...all the weight"? At 5'9 and 105, well she's 10 pounds lighter then any 5'9 chainsmoking scrawny fashion model.

Banned
    Takes great control so it doesnt and only every once in awhile i screw up and she grunts but I think she gets turned on a lot by losing control to someone as big as me. Its great
    Ha, so Muslim honey's are just like Catholic girls huh? hahaha

lol legs. I know, like i said, she's too skinny, needs to eat a lot more and I'm trying to get her on weightgainers. She has a couple of medical problems which help get her that skinny and her immune system is weaker than most so when she gets sick she drops anything she had gained. As for the muslim bit..worse than catholic girls. Most all muslims are raised to take care of their man in every way possible...I just happened to get one that does just that AND cant get enough...I must be doing somethign right...

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

Banned
    Unless she comes from a modern Muslim family, I would be very careful about letting her parents think anything is up between ya 2.
    Last edited by largelegsbuthot; 06-17-2005 at 04:21 PM.

if they found out they would make us break up. they are sligthly modern in the sense that if i converted and agreed to marry her i could..but that is something for YEARS down the road..if ever.

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

Banned
    if they found out they would make us break up. they are sligthly modern in the sense that if i converted and agreed to marry her i could..but that is something for YEARS down the road..if ever.
    Yeah, I have Muslim friends and they're still climbing through windows and asking their friends to lie to their parents just so they can live like everyone else. It's tough.

I guess an update is in due. Sunday's workout

DB BP: 55x8, 65x8, 75x8, 85x5

cable Chest flys: 1/4stackx8, 1/2 stackx8, 1/2 stack+2 x4

upright row: 50x8, 70x8, 90x6

bi curl: 25x8, 30x8, 35x4

curl machine: 1/4stackx8, 1/2stackx8, stackx4

hammer machine: 1/4 stackx8, 1/2 stackx8, full stackx3

60min cardio

it was 5 min warmup
    Interval training:

3 min on
    1 min off
    incline climbing 5,6, and 7
    5 min cool down

workout tomorrow...

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

Nice workout man, good DB Bench

Sorry for the delayed update on the workout on tuesday...i've been stuckin bed like a ****ing cripple. I am so pissed off at myself. I have a good day on tuesday, it all started good. making it a back and tri day. I had good music playing, good energy levels. I get throuhg most of my back workout and felt awesome so I jumped into deadlift...here comes to good stuff.

cable row - 3 sets increasing weight
    lat pulldown - same
    cable pullover - same

deadlifts - 135x8, 185x8 *snap*

I was in a rush to get to heavier weights, I was feeling super pumped, hot ladies all around I was going for a new max Tuesday. On the second rep on 185 I was an 2 inches off the floor setting it down when I felt something give out in my back, It didnt hurt so I didnt stop and repped out. As soon as I set it down I got really dizzy and I could feel the pain just flooding into my back, I almost threw up and passed out. I had to get a small ass PT to lift my puny weights off the floor.

I learned a big lesson Tuesday. Big ego and sloppy form = fuked up back...I just dont know how much it is...I'm so pissed at my stupidity. It wasnt even on a heavy weight..oh man I hate myself right now.

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

That sucks man, makes me scared of deadlifts... but i do love em. Take it easy and lay off em for a while, maybe even see a doctor if it keeps buggin ya

Wombat!

Now you know why I didn't start deadlifting until late last year.

Hope you get better soon d00d.

Stash
    me: so this is the "pump" you speak of
    me: I could never figure out what people were talking about
    Relentless: like an all over body hardon, yeah

Food log

The Focused Chronicles

Damn that sucks. I hope your feeling better. Do you have access to a hottub, that always loosens my back when I over do it.
    My Journal
    http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=119765

I think this is possibly the all-time best response on WBB. - Jorge Sanchez

"you're an animal eat like one damn it!" - Wikked1

"Now we're finally getting to the chicken or the egg question," I grinned. "Did I eat all that food because my size gives me more of an appetite, or did I get to be this big because I've been forcing myself to eat like this for years?"

From A Body Builder is Born

i knew you were a beast but not that kinda of a beast that eats grown men and children.. lilmase

That sucks man. Hope all is well soon enough. I tend to screw up my back on squats. It crazy how tight it can get when it flares up like that, no?

5/3/1 Journal

http://http://www.wannabebig.com/for...83#post1766083

Pumping Iron @ Villy!
    That sucks man hope all is well soon enough.
    "Geneing Leans Green"

man my back sucks. Today was supposed to be a gym day and even if its all better by tomorrow, I have to go to f-burg for the weekend. Family is all coming up from miami to celebrate my graduation. I'd rather work out anyways, my back is feeling much better but dont take too much in that. Much better meaning I can sit, and lie down without problems. Standing for more than 10 min sucks ass and of course I cant bend down to pick up anything. The pain is more pinpointed now and i'm scared that it's my spine...we'll see

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

ahhhh finally. I'm back.

xrays came back fine, ends out at a herniated disc. so I'm on powerful antiinflammation and muscle relaxer. I have also been stretching my hammys calves, glutes and lower back since friday of last week. I have nearly all my range of motion for everyday life back. Since I found out that its just spasming muscles on my lumbar disc I torture the shiit out of it to loosen up. Today was the first day back to the gym. I didnt lift but I did manage 60 min of cardio. it was the easy day one but I'm just damned glad to be back in the gym. the result is that its a little tender but i'll sleep it off.

Also on a side note, I was down to 243 on june 21 and while I lost so many weeks from the back my weight is currently at 244. surprisingly thats it because I have eaten almost like crap...and very little at that. so I dont know why. anyways, I also picked up my diet again and have increased the amount of times i eat everyday.

Glad to be back and hopefully I can make up the time a bit by adding an extra day a week. I want to lift and cardio 4 days a week once i'm 100%. right now I'm only 75%. So I can do cardio and on weds I'm going to work my arms a little...but i'll be keeping to the machines for the most part. we'll see what happens.

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

Good to hear your back man, good luck bro

Ok, I'm not completely wasted fat and lazy anymore. My back is doing well and on the plus plus side, I'm more flexible now than before. Also, I did end up working out twice last week, I started out on just machine and hammerstrength weights for chest and bi. Worked them to soreness so I'm glad I got something out of it. Then on Friday, I did my 60min strength training cardio workout. Tomorrow I'm going to go for shoulder/tri workout with my 60 min interval training. I got a buddy in town and I'm dragging his ass in so we'll see how it works out and how my back holds up.

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

Problems. The back is still bothering me but I'm dealing with it and i can work out now if i'm careful. but lack of time is really pushing in on me and i am having problems making time. at the end of the month my schedule will become better and i'll be able to toss in a regular schedule but right now i'm working 4 days a week at 12 hours a day, then the days i'm off i'm working on building a kennel and running errands. the woman and I are not doing so well and i feel tired, lazy, and fat. i know the gym would fix everything as it always does but it's hard. have no fear i will be around again the wombat doesnt give up, I'm trying to find a day where i can get away to the gym. On the plus side of things my diet is good and my bike is getting the miles on it. i'll post my bike now.

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

It didnt load...hmmm, oh they're too big. son of a...well will fix later

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

Banned
    Problems.
    the woman and I are not doing so well and i feel tired, lazy, and fat. i know the gym would fix everything as it always does but it's hard.
    ...young love, pay careful attention wombie, these years & relationships could very well shape the future love-machine you will become.
    meh, it took me 23 years...I would be so suprised if it carries on this good.
    Hope your schedule clears up and your back to feeling proper again.

my back has been the trigger for alot of my failed going to workouts...but i realized as much as i hated myself to admit it, that i was just using that as an excuse. since i decided to move forward with building this kennel, i've found all kinds of motivation... i got off work yesterday after 12 hours and went straight to the gym. wore my ass out but also made me want to cry because i'm not nearly as strong as i was, i think those muscle relaxers helped destroy my muscles...so i'm off those. plus back into cardio.

shoulders:

upright row : 50x8, 70x8, 90x8

shoulder press : 50x8, 50x8, 55x4

rear delt machine: 1/4 stack machinex8, 1/4stack+4x8, 1/4stack+6x5

db bi curl: 30x12, 30x6, 25x4

machine curl : 1/4 stack x8, 1/2stackx8, 3/4stack x4

machine hammer curl : 3/4 stackx4

Interval Cardio Training, see my past posts on what it is exactly

60 min.

Did some major stretching and I found a way to record steaming radio for free and have it tag all the song correctly as well. As far as I know its legal. just like back in the day when we'd record cassette tapes while the radio was playing. anyways, i recorded a days worth of heavy metal and that helped with the energy...ephedra didnt hurt either.

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

whats up bitches? So you can tell by my workouts that they've been few and far between, july/aug usually are slow for me and on top of that, still working out the back, its actually really strong now and I can almost touch my toes again while standing...

I did strength training today for cardio and thats all I did. Trying to get regular again.

Mon/Wed/Fri routine. 1 hours lift, 1 hour cardio. That's the plan. My schedule has worked itself out. So today I did 60 min cardio.

Now to the more important stuff, the reason I"ve been away the last few months is because I'm opening a business. I found land last weekend and I'm going to make an offer by the end of next week, its been in the market over 900 days so I think I can get a good deal on it. My business plan is done, but my main investor who was going to invest all the money I needed (About 500k) couldnt get the loan...they were wrong about a military loan they thought they could get. Typical hidden **** with the mil. Anyways, Any of you have some extra cash, Anything over 100k I'm giving up a certain % of the business depending on how much is invested. otherwise I'm offering a good interest on loans. Here is the rate at which it will succeed and these are real numbers...details on a PM. 5% fail, 60% success, 35% crazy money in the first year. sounds to good to be true for an investor? pssshhh...I'll be working my ass off for the first year 6-7 days a week but it'll be worth it AND it will have an employee gym...I need to work out for that energy. anyways, That's what I've been up to, that and my 4 12 hour days a week in a row, but thats not all that bad considering I'm running 2 facilities right out of university. workouts to come.

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -