Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Mine mine all mine

what kind of business?

not that i have any money...

and, not to be an ass, but what crazy man would drop 500k on a kid straight out of college?????

5/3/1 Journal

http://http://www.wannabebig.com/for...83#post1766083

Sweating and grunting...where you should be.
    hah cant say what business yet. however they would drop 500k because its what i've spent the last 4 years outside of school studying and of course the people guiding me are very experienced and several are millionaires and they're grooming me for business ownership so i'm excited. i got an investor today, the amount I believe will be over 100k but not sure how much yet.
    HT: 6'3 / WT: 265lbs 16%BF

"Somewhere along the line, we seem to have confused comfort with happiness."

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

ok, so far so good, my next workout today was:

DB bench: 50x8, 60x8, 70x8, 80x8

Cable fly: 1/4 stackx8, 1/2stackx6, 1/2stackx5.5

assisted dips: 8,7,6

skullcrushers: 1/2 stack machine x8, 3/4stackx7, 3/4stackx5 that last set, the muscles just failed...dont know why..just wouldnt go anymore.

shrug machine: 90x10, 140x8

cardio: 60 min.

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

my muscles like to give up when i'm over-stressed. for me, it's a concentration thing.

good luck with the business, man..

5/3/1 Journal

Nice one man, way to crush those 80s on your DB press (I am assuming it was 80s?). And 60 mins of cardio is ****ing crazy! Great job.
    32 yo - 5'6" - 170 lbs
    USAPL Meet PRs (Raw @154 lbs): 347 SQ, 242 BP, 507 DL, 1096 TOTAL
    Gym PRs: 370 SQ, 270 BP, 510 DL

The Riddle Of Iron - Kiaran's Garage Training Log

heh today theres another part of my body (chest) that hurts more than my back so its a relief that the pain dominates elsewhere. heh. yea it was 80s, whats depressing is before my back hurt in june i was maxing 100s. however yesterday i didnt go for max so i probably could have maxed at least 90s. cardio i picked up because ive dropped to 241 now from 260 in jan, but i want to get down to 215 or 220, or basically 10% bf where I'm 17% now. most of its in the gut and love handles.

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

Good luck with the business. Sorry to hear about the back, hope that's back to 100% soon.
    You're one big boy

tonight was the refiring of my nervous system to fix the back.

Leg press machine: 1/4stackx8, 1/2stackx8, 3/4stackx8

goodmornings: 75x8, 95x8, 115x8. After the first set I felt it. The deep core of my hammys woke up. Immediately my back loosened up and i could touch my toes again. Now they'll be very very sore tomorrow but screw that, its the first step to fixing the back.

DB curls: 30x8, 30x8, 35x6

reverse ezbar curls: 35x8, 45x8, 45x7

shrugs: 90x15, 180x12

No cardio today, it was a sh*tty day. My ex whom was supposed to 'love' me and we dated for 8 months (a record for me, so stfu). we've been broken up for 2 weeks, apparentally after the first week of us breaking up she went out on a date and is now his girlfriend. supposedly she was talking to him the last month we were together. the guy is a decent guy but her true character has come out and I'm glad that I'm not with her. i do believe she's scared me back to white girls...or asian...or black...or anyone not middle eastern, but hey...i dont know if it's pathetic or not, but instead of feeling sad, I'm eerily indifferent and feel nothing for her. victory is mine.

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

Hang in there man, you'll be back to the old you in no time at all! Keep hittin the gym hard and those are some damn fine GMs you did. Sorry to hear about the gf, I'm sure all of us here at WBB are there for yah...even though we don't put out
    32 yo - 5'6" - 170 lbs

Ok, so my right glute and hip flexers are still sore from refiring my back, but I've decided to ignore the pain and hope it just goes away as I keep working out, I cant keeping staying away from the gym because of stupid injuries....so I'm not.

Yesterday:

DB Bench: 50x8, 60x8, 75x8, 90x3 - The last push took about 20 seconds to get up and only the right side made it up, couldnt get the left side past the sticking point. It feels great though because after my initial push and it stopped, I was like "HELL NO" and found strength somewhere to keep pushing, it was slow but I am very sore today...good.

Hammerstrength Decline: 100x8, 100x8, 120x6 chest was pretty burned out.

Rope pulldown: 1/4 stackx8, 1/2 stackx8, 3/4stackx4

skullcrusher machine: 1/4stackx8, 1/2stackx8, 3/4stackx3 it just stopped working again. It's sad because I used to stack this machine for 2 reps...

60 min cardio.

I was just turning minute 40 when some fag swaggered by my machine and kicked the plug on the floor and turned it off. I was pissed, it messed up my whole workout and it was hard to get myself back on to finish the last 20 min. But I couldnt track my distance or calorie bit, I wanted to hunt him down and destroy him....good thing I was on that treadmill...

I havent been on a lot like I used to. I would always sign on at work, well the work I'm at now only has dial up and my laptop doesnt like that. I was talking to one of the managers/part owner and we're looking at getting wifi or something put in. if we do...I'll be on this site all freakin day, I'll have a count like tryska.

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

Hi, Wombat.

Nice to see you.
    me: so this is the "pump" you speak of
    me: I could never figure out what people were talking about
    Relentless: like an all over body hardon, yeah

Food log

The Focused Chronicles

what's up, man, welcome back...again
    32 yo - 5'6" - 170 lbs

hahah Kiaran...I know, I'm such a slacker. does riding a bike count as cardio? it should...especially dodging mack trucks...

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

tonight was operation rehab back turned operation kill legs.

leg press - 1/4stackx8, 1/2stackx8, 3/4stack+3x8

GMs - 65x8, 95x8, 135x8 then immediately into squatsx8

squat - 135x8, 185x8, 135x8

pullups - 4.75 continue reading for why it only got one set

Then I was called into operation Turn-Off-Jeep-Lights in the parking lot

lat pulldown - 100x8, 140x8, 180x5

machine row - 1/2stackx8, 3/4stackx8, 3/4stack+4x7

No cardio tonight, by the time I finished my legs I had decided that. I forgot my PR in squats is 235 but I havent worked legs since the beginning of June before I hurt my back so going 185 so quick wasnt great but after a little wobbly, I was good, it just burned. back burned a little but not really so we'll see the soreness. but not more back pain is what i'm working on...since i started lifting heavy again, I've gained 2 lbs...back to 240 but I was holding some water too.

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

Workouts look awesome, man...

I've always been envious of your dumbbell bench. I remember fighting with 70's before switching to barbell. I can't imagine 90's. Your barbell number is probably way up there. I had a couple good chuckles reading those last few posts as well..that's always a journal bonus!

5/3/1 Journal

Turn your damn lights off next time! So ah...why did you not continue your pullups once you got back from the parking lot? hmmm? Lat pull machine was calling your name I guess? No lats for you!! *Sienfeld Soup Nazi*
    32 yo - 5'6" - 170 lbs

I can not work out in the morning, There is just no energy even with my heavy dose of ephedra.

shoulders:

DB Press: 45x8, 45x8, 55x8, 65x6

Lat raise: 20x8, 20x8, 25x4 Energy runs out here...

Upright row: 40x8, 60x8, 80x8

Bi curl: 30x8, 30x8

Hammer curl machine: 1/4stackx8, 1/2stackx8, 3/4stack+4x6

Here is where it's gone, plus I was worried my MP3 player battery would die..so I jumped on cardio

60 min cardio fat burn....

Weight was back up to 243 last week its now down to 239 again. Makes me happy.Although working out today has kept the pain in my glute down from my back injury so hopefully it'll just keep getting better, work and football tomorrow..good thing I can do both at once...I love my job
    Last edited by crazedwombat; 09-25-2005 at 05:48 PM. Reason: forgot an exercise

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

Good stuff, man..

Work and football at the same time??

5/3/1 Journal

of course, my job has a lot of downtime. yay for being management. so we have a tv and i can watch the games...MIAMI 3-0!!

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

Leg workouts and back stuff too

Leg press machine : 1/2 stack x8, 3/4stackx8, 3/4stack+4x8

GMs: 45x8, 105x8, 135x8 immediately into squats

Squats: 135x8, 155x8, 185x6

Lat pulldown: 1/4stackx8, 1/2stackx8, 3/4stack+3x6

one arm db row: 50x8, 60x8, 70x8, 80x6, 90x2

30min cardio...

I thought since my legs didnt cry too much I'd try some cardio...yea that didnt last long...legs started failing on me. I'm feeling it today.

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

lol..never do teh cardion after teh squats..never works out.

Good lookin db rows, man...

5/3/1 Journal

Time for the reason I havent been working out. I had my wisdom teeth taken out this morning. 3 of them. one had grown all the way in and was cutting my cheek, the other was halfway in and the last was imbedded. I didnt have the fourth grow in. I was put down for it and that means I am giving up control. I dont like to do that because my body slips into a primal rage. Which is why I'm so careful every single day.

As a result, I'm all giggling as I'm put down. laughing gas is teh coolest. I've never been put down before and was very very nervous.

The Result?

I was flopping around a little so they take my arms and strap me down with padded leather 4 inches wide. Whatever was in me didnt like that and literally ripped the straps off my biceps. Next thing I'm told is that everyone in the office ran into the room to restrap me with new straps and hold me down. They finally got it all done and they are awesome people, I got them straight out the phone book but i have almost no swelling and no pain. the lack of pain probably comes from the Vicadin, no swelling but still a little bleeding. The skin on the inside of my right biceps is shredded, I'll try and take a picture of it, doesnt look as bad as this morning though.

I didnt think I was all that strong, especially with my mind not willing it to do anything.

But I'll take the bragging rights..almost like frankenstein after he awakens, he rips out of the straps...best be aware of wombats damnit!!!

EDIT: I called the next day to thank them for the job they did. Almost no swelling and abs no pain. She remembered me as 'the fighter'. They had my arm strapped to a steel splint to keep my arm straight. Apparentally I bent the **** out of it and ripped the straps...hells yes. I took a pic of the bicep, its 2 days later but still pretty nifty. I'll post later.
    Last edited by crazedwombat; 10-08-2005 at 11:29 AM.

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

Monday the 17th, I did 40 min cardio in the form of suicides. I work at a storage place so theres a lot of running space and i just run to each hallway door and there's about 13 of them. Also, It's not about lifting anymore for awhile, I've decided to do MMA and train for actual fighting so for awhile it'll all be technique and conditioning. so the fat will fall off but muscle will be slow to come on. Monday's and Weds will be BJJ, Tuesdays will be Judo, and thurs and sat will be muay thai. found a school that does it all and late enough i can still work.

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

Glad to have the Wombat back, dude. Wisdom teeth removal sucks a big one. I hated that. Now it's time for you to get busy.
    32 yo - 5'6" - 170 lbs

So now that you've been "the fighter," you wanna be "a fighter?"

5/3/1 Journal