The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    WannabebigAZN

Hit a plateau. I need help.

Hello everyone. I am currently 172 lbs @ 5 ft 11. I've been the same weight for the past 2 months. I eat high protein 5 to 6 meals a day like usual. This has gotten me from 145 to 172 this year. My goal is to take my body to the next level. I would love to beef up to 185 and diet down to rippeness at 175.
    Is there anything I can do. I don't want to hear people tell me to eat more, because I eat enough already. Anymore, I'd probably throw up.

I'm thinking into using DermaGain. I had a friend who used somekind of Andro from IMPACT and gained 9 lbs. in 2 weeks from the stuff. I'm thinking DermaGain will at least help me break my plateau.

Has anyone used this stuff?

RycherX

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Wannabebig Member
    I don't want to hear people tell me to eat more, because I eat enough already. Anymore, I'd probably throw up.
    You have to eat a lot,but the right stuff...if you want to grow even more you should think about a diet (if you are'nt into one right now).

EAT MORE!
    seriously if you want to "beef up"tuttut to 185
    you'll have to eat more. Its as simple as that. Stop looking at some damn sup to do the work for you, cause it aint gonna happen.

Post your diet. Or else.
    "Geordie/'d3c:di/n. & adj. Brit colloq. n. 1 a native of Tyneside. 2 the dialect spoken on Tyneside. adj. of or relating to Tyneside, its people, or its dialect. [the name George + -IE]

Originally posted by Dude

You have to eat a lot,but the right stuff...if you want to grow even more you should think about a diet (if you are'nt into one right now).
    I agree.
    **** the Dermagain now and post your diet.
    You'll gain more form your diet than what you would gain with the andros etc because you will maximize your gains through a good diet that helps you to take the best from your training.Not from your pocket

9 lbs in 2 weeks eh?? hehehe.... from an Andro product? LMAO! dude your friend was lying. Screw the Dermagain like the others said. You'll gain much from your diet and "Balls to the Wall" training.... Things to up your intensity...

Drop Sets
    Reverse Pyramid
    Compound Sets
    Tri-Sets
    Super Sets
    Rest-Pause
    Assisted Reps
    Negatives

Just eat plenty of good food man...and if you're doin tons of cardio, limit it to about 2-3x a week. Hope this helps bro.
    Last edited by Spiderman; 11-14-2001 at 03:29 PM.

"Success is never behind you, it is always, always in front of you."

Try dropping the reps in your sets. I find I make my best gains with reps in the range of 3-5. Eat lots of steak. Once I start bulking I will be eating a 4-8 oz. steak every other day or every day.

Truthfully, how can any of you tell him to eat more, drop reps...

Without even seeing what he is doing. If you want advise from the board you have to give us enough clues as to what you are doing currently, how long you have been doing it if you really want to fix it

Food is the MAGIC to everything when it comes to getting our bodies to look like what we want them too..

Just telling someone to eat more is not always the answer,

Kinda hard to grow on Pop Tarts and Twinkies....

Post your current diet, and maybe we can give you some help..
    MissAbs
    Dieting is a Sport-Eat to Win!

www.MissAbs.com