I am not sure why, but lately my dedication has been slipping....

I have not got back into it properly since Christmas if I must be hnest with myself... My diet seems to go good for 3 days then I find an excuse and it goes wrong for a week....

I tend to miss a session here and there now and this messes with my rep progressions etc..

Basically I am finding it hard to get back into things..

I WANT to be big..

I am about 185-190 at about 17%....

I sooooooooooo badly want to be 190 at 10% or below for November (holidays on Florida) ...

What does everyone think of this goal ? Realistic ?

I tend to put off meals and think just another half hour and then I put it so far back I miss it and things go bad for days on end.. Then training suffers etc..

I know its me and only I can change it but I am just having problems getting back into it....

I was on the wannabebig routine for 10 weeks before Christmas and made GREAT gains..

I was thinking about continuing with this for another 10 weeks and if I slow up try a routine Chris posted for ca_richard... I am getting bored of the wannabebig routine, especially chest and back in one day..

I was thinking of doing it for a bit longer but freshening it up witha slight change in exercise oreder/selection.

See what happens......

Any ideas to heelp me get back into it. I think I just need a kick up the backside..

Oh well nuff of me moaning.

Gonna try and make tommorow a good diet and training day