Thread: grab your daughter and run for the hills (the dangers of myspace)

grab your daughter and run for the hills (the dangers of myspace)

At least they didn't do a story on Ectx using Myspace to pick up on 12 year old boys.
    "you are like my yoda." - chops

"you are not like yoda at all!" - chops

"shh...I'm only gay for pay" - ECTX

"no matter how much you lift, just remember that on the other side of the world, a little chinese girl is warming up with your max" - bIgHwN86

My Journal

Jeez, that is wrong.

Doesn't help little girls try to be grown up and sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by PizDoff
    Doesn't help little girls try to be grown up and sexy.
    Exactly.

It isn't hard for a lot 15-17 year old girls to dress like they are in their twenties. Biologically most of the girls in that age range are sexually mature. Back in the days when 40 was considered old, people got married when they were sexually mature. But now society sets 18 as this imaginary line for maturity. Such lines do not exist. Consider Traci Lords.

Certainly a lot of 15-17 year old girls lack the emotional maturity to deal with sex. But I think that is is a product of today's society. When life is harder, people grow up faster.

The girls on this myspace.com that are underage and post the provocative pictures/profiles of themselves know exactly what they are doing. Although some might not have the emotional maturity to deal with what they are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by anyone
    Exactly.

It isn't hard for a lot 15-17 year old girls to dress like they are in their twenties. Biologically most of the girls in that age range are sexually mature. Back in the days when 40 was considered old, people got married when they were sexually mature. But now society sets 18 as this imaginary line for maturity. Such lines do not exist. Consider Traci Lords.

Certainly a lot of 15-17 year old girls lack the emotional maturity to deal with sex. But I think that is is a product of today's society. When life is harder, people grow up faster.

The girls on this myspace.com that are underage and post the provocative pictures/profiles of themselves know exactly what they are doing. Although some might not have the emotional maturity to deal with what they are doing.
    Yes.
    "you are like my yoda." - chops

"you are not like yoda at all!" - chops

"shh...I'm only gay for pay" - ECTX

"no matter how much you lift, just remember that on the other side of the world, a little chinese girl is warming up with your max" - bIgHwN86

My Journal

I'm with intelligent.

Never trust a man named Hussein.