well the bad stuff.
First off, I have always been a huge eater. Im talking whole large pizza's at a time, 2-3 cheeseburgers. etc when sitting down for a meal. ( not at same time )
but when i try to eat healthy, its like 2 chicken breasts. rice, green beans, water. STILL FRIGGIN HUNGRY!!! What gives!! I can never get enough to eat and am always feeling hungry.
this was even when i weight 190-220 and was ripped up. I guess my metabolism just could keep up back then or something.
Right now. i weigh 248lbs and it sucks royally, i feel as if i dont even look like the same person my wife married me for a few years back!
I am sad and unmotivated,,,, who knows...
I just need some more filling foods all the time or something....
Right now, this is not the best diet, but during the week I typically eat the following.
- 7 AM - Egg burrito in a Spinach Wrap with various meats and cheese with salsa. 1 diet mt dew ( i need to wake up )
- 10 AM usually 2 lite no-fat yogurts.
- 1 PM usually a sandwhich, with no-fat lunchmeat, piece of spicy cheese on wheat bread with no mayo.
- 3 PM usually a sandwhich, with no-fat lunchmeat, piece of spicy cheese on wheat bread with no mayo.
- 5 PM usually 2 lite no-fat yogurts.
Dinner varies, between soup, lunchmeat sandwhiches, chicken & rice, etc.
is this too bad?