The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

It’s no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

ordering by credit card

I just tried placing an order on the atlarge site and when i click 'continue' to confirm the order it sends me back two steps. whats up with that? ;/3

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

So you worked things out?
    Maki Fit Blog

At Large: Optimize Your Body | Dynamic Conditioning |
    My articles on Wannabebig

"Soli Deo Gloria"
    "Test all things; hold fast what is good.": 1 Thessalonians 5:21

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
    So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord!"
    Romans 7:14-25

"Judo is not about strength. Yet in the learning curve, all Judokas get strong. Only with time do you learn where to apply that strength."
    The Art of Judo

Well, sorry you did not get your answer quick enough.

The time between the forum posts in this thread was a small amount of time.

We check the At large contact form submissions quite quickly and I cannot find anything from you there. Did you send it through the At Large Nutrition website? The form appears to be working fine, but we have nothing from you so I cannot think what happened.

Anyway, hope you consider us next time as I am sure you can ask any of our customers that when they make contact with us we reply very promptly each and every time.

You are also welcome to pm myself and Chris on the forums for a quick answer on anything.
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? – My Training Journal

Not to be a dick, but we didn't receive anything from you big boy .

There are so many ways to contact us that if you had truly wanted to you could have. Your posts in this thread are indicative of someone just trying to stir the pot. Please do so elsewhere.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

hmm, definately nothing on our system to suggest we received an email... Odd... As i said if we did get one it would have been answered quickly.

When ordering you would have received a message (though its at the top in a red strip so it might have been missed) suggesting that the card was declined and to email us to enquire further. It looks as if the billing address you provided did not match that on your card. You probably just needed to add the correct billing address. Its one of the commonest problems people experience when ordering.

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

I stand corrected. For whatever reason your contact was not received by Daniel but it was by me. I responded very quickly and here is a copy of the emails:

Thanks for your inquiry into this matter.

Our system checks (for the buyer's protection) whether or not the billing
    address you are using on our site is the same as the billing address on the
    credit card you are using for the purchase. If the two addresses do not
    match it will decline the card. This is what happened in your case.

Please change the billing address on your AtLarge account to match the
    billing address of your credit card and it should go through just fine.

If you have any further problems feel free to call me at (434)882-1291.

Chris Mason
    AtLarge Nutrition, LLC

----- Original Message -----
    To: "At Large Nutrition" <contact@atlargenutrition.com>
    Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2004 11:51 PM
    Subject: Enquiry from At Large Nutrition

>
    > I\'m trying to place an order on your website but every time I get to the
    last step, \"confirm order\" it takes me back to the billing/payment method
    step. What\'s going on?
    >
    >
    >

You may want to check your inbox again...

Oh, and my email went out to you at 8:17 A.M. on the 2nd.
    Last edited by chris mason; 12-05-2004 at 02:41 PM.

I just checked the system and it shows it declined on 2 attempts. Both times the shipping and billing addys where identical (10792).

Therefore when you are placing your order, on the Payment Information page you can change the billing address to the correct one and the order should go through just fine

Just let me know if you need to know anything else.

Thanks

Daniel
    Last edited by Joe Black; 12-05-2004 at 03:25 PM.

odd, we received orders overnight suggesting the system is working fine.

I will re-check things to ensure that the settings are as they should be and also check the declines to see what the issue is this time.

You could do any of the following:

1. Send a fax to (434) 973 9892 with your full name, billing and shipping address along with your credit card details.

2. Call us on (434) 973 9892 and leave your full name, billing and shipping address along with your credit card details.

if you do one of the above please leave exactly what you want to order also, including flavours.

3. PM myself or Chris with your phone number and we will give you a call to collect the neccessary details.

We can then get your order shipped out to you

Thanks

Daniel

Quote Originally Posted by savdout209
    tried again...twice. I'm positive I'm doing everything right. It even displays the correct info on the confirmation page. Maybe there's a glitch in your system? Is there another way I can place the order? By fax maybe?
    Interesting, I had exactly the same issue a couple of weeks ago. I was 110% sure everything was entered correctly after trying about 5 times. What browser are you using?

Rather than continue to get declined, I'm waiting until the guys start distributing their stuff to 1fast400, then I'll order the AtLarge stuff from him.

People wonder why I call myself Mr. T. One dude asked, 'does the T stand for tough?' I said no. Another dude asked if the T stands for my last name, Tureaud. No it does not. The 'T' in Mr. T stands for tuna. T loves tuna.

Quote Originally Posted by savdout209
    Well it must have gone somewhere else because I never got it.
    sorry to interrupt. it could have gone to your bulk folder. it has happened to me with a different online store.

just saying....

I'd say that's exactly what's happened. I've seen soooo many people on this online trading site we have here that flame people because they "didn't get in contact to complete the sale." I'd say >99% of those are caused by email filters.

I agree TTT.