Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mitch's new pics.

Senior Member Canadian Crippler's Avatar

Mitch's new pics.

By this time next year, I vow to be uber jacked!

My own concensus:
    -Need to work on tricep and traps.
    -I think I look smaller in real life.
    Last edited by Canadian Crippler; 03-11-2005 at 03:29 PM.
    "I added some db curls with the pink weights for a bit of a burn." - Rookiebldr

"im assuming the holy (big) 3 are: curls, bench, legs?" - Saggas

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

You're looking much better Mitch. Hang in there. The progress is already very noticeable.
    ecDoesIt

"You're such a girl carbon. You're strong as hell, making wicked progress, and I post in your journal. WTF more could you want?"
    Anthony

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    - Sinclair Lewis

My latest (and only) WBB article.

And BTW, he edited his back pic to take out the sever "backne", lol.

Very good progress though.
    Last edited by Zearoth; 03-11-2005 at 03:31 PM.
    My Stats
    Weight: 180
    Height: 5'8''

Quote Originally Posted by ectx
    You're looking much better Mitch. Hang in there. The progress is already very noticeable.
    :withstupi yup! looking good mitch!
    You will soon see Getfit in OngII Flying Knee Thingys of Doom see if the feisty greek can survive the kicks of Steel Leg From Shaolin Soccer,Dim Mak(def touch) from ChungLee,and Flying Crane by Daniel-san-El Pietro

Spray it with windex greek!-the famous El Pietro

You be quiet or i'll clean and press your narrow francophone self-Callahan

Lift for gains,not glory.Control your ego and the weight

What a strong girl! This leads me to believe you can severly injure most of the male population-Nick Hatfield

You're blazing white hot,anyone ever tell you that? Sometimes i think you have fingers faster then Superman when it comes to posts on WBB forums.
    Hot in terms of both speed and... well new hotness- Stash

gain 50lbs-Anthony

great progess Mitch. nice definition.

still vote for a haircut though. is it long enough to tie back yet?

Can't really tell if your tris need more development. Overall, fairly good symmetry (if you're into that kind of thing).

Very lean. wish I was that lean.

Stash

edit: of course your tris need more development. I mean, your arms look balanced.
    Last edited by Focused70; 03-11-2005 at 03:45 PM.
    me: so this is the "pump" you speak of
    me: I could never figure out what people were talking about
    Relentless: like an all over body hardon, yeah

Food log

The Focused Chronicles

Looking very awesome, man!
    Name: Justin Height: 6'2" Weight: 205 lbs. Age: 25

"Pick the right door, and you'll go free ... pick the wrong door, and there he'll be ..."

"It's the most fun in the park, when you're laughing in the dark!"

Looking good, you have a great base to work with and are going to be a big man that is for sure!!

Bulking Sith Knight Stephen Riddington's Avatar
    Looking real good (In a non-homoesque way). Your tris are fine, it's your traps that need work because your tris and shoulders are being dominant in your back pic.
    You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'-Homer Simpson
    My brother always said that drowning in beer would be like heaven. Well, my brother's not here and I have two soakers... This sucks!!!-Bob McKenzie
    Hockey is murder on ice-Jim Murray
    Give a guy a gun, he thinks he's Superman. Give him two and he thinks he's God.-Superintendent Pang (Hard Boiled)

Thank you everyone. Abs have almost disappeared now, looks like that's a big fat deposit because my bi's are dang ripped haha.

I have pretty weak tri's, and from a side-tri shot they are small as ****. I'm gonna do some heavy shrugs on deadlift day now (my traps DO usually look bigger though).

Casey, the only way your gonna get me to cut my hair is by sending me some "Teuf Genetics" in the mail. And I better not be charged by customs

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

nice work bro...looking much bigger then earlier pics.

Thanks.

I'm gonna get a lat spread shot and trap flex one soon; my traps are small but usually not quite like this!

Looking good CC!

Thanks for the motivation to keep goin'
    Height: 5'10
    Weight: 205

Good work Mitch. You're coming along well!

Nice and lean and well developed, especially for your age.
    "As far as drugs were concerned, all my bodybuilding heroes were on everything but roller skates."

In Memphis, it is illegal for a woman to drive by herself, unless a man is walking or running infront of the vehicle, waving a red flag in order to warn approaching pedestrians and motorists.

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Crippler
    Casey, the only way your gonna get me to cut my hair is by sending me some "Teuf Genetics" in the mail. And I better not be charged by customs
    ROFL! umm... I think I'm gonna pass on mailing anyone any genetic material.

...not until the patent goes through, anyway

Nice work Mitch. Looking bigger and still remaining lean.

I HATE YOU MITCH!!!! Haha, nah for real tho man, awesome work. I may be stronger than you, but I'd trade my strength for your build/physique anyday of the week. DAMN my fat ass days.

Fuck, fight, or hold the light.

coming along fairly well

Thanks everyone . I'm going to take a side chest, lat spread, and most muscular today.

Here's a shot of my hair fresh in the morning (this is what "flat hair" is for me)

Hair!

have to say mitch, love the hair!
    You will soon see Getfit in OngII Flying Knee Thingys of Doom see if the feisty greek can survive the kicks of Steel Leg From Shaolin Soccer,Dim Mak(def touch) from ChungLee,and Flying Crane by Daniel-san-El Pietro

Spray it with windex greek!-the famous El Pietro

You be quiet or i'll clean and press your narrow francophone self-Callahan

Lift for gains,not glory.Control your ego and the weight

What a strong girl! This leads me to believe you can severly injure most of the male population-Nick Hatfield

You're blazing white hot,anyone ever tell you that? Sometimes i think you have fingers faster then Superman when it comes to posts on WBB forums.
    Hot in terms of both speed and... well new hotness- Stash

gain 50lbs-Anthony

lmao @ your hair. Sexy :P

Your progress has been great from your pictures. Obviously doing something right, keep it up man.

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Crippler
    Here's a shot of my hair fresh in the morning (this is what "flat hair" is for me)

Hair!
    My god, man. What hell hath your bed wrought?

Coming along nicely, dude. I'd say I see the most difference in your lats. Looking nice and wide, crippster.
    5'9" 195 lbs
    DL 600x1
    SQ 490x1 (raw)
    BP 430x1 (shirted), 320x1 (raw)
    SN 209x1 C+J 250x1

My Training Journal
    www.illinipowerlifting.org

"Most people don't want to learn new things. They only want to hear about things that validate crap they're already doing." - Mike Boyle