The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    i think i should have bought UA instead of the Nike peace of crap, which is very awkward and very itchy, and coasts more.
    Milk is the best Supplement

Well my friends think I'm ugly
    I got a masculine face - Tom Waits.

I have a black one, non-turtleneck. Don't get the white one b/c it shows your titties . The only downsides to the UA is 1) it's a bitch to take off 2) the inside smells like ass after sweating in at even if you wash it...

still dislikes Art Atwood Hatred's Avatar
    When I am lean enough not to look like a I'm a balloon wearing rubberbands I will have one of every color.
    Why?
    Because I can.
    Out of the night that covers me,Black as the Pit from pole to pole,I thank whatever gods may be for my unconquerable soul. In The fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance my head is bloody, but unbowed. Beyond this place of wrath and tears looms but the horror of the shade And yet the menace of the years finds, and shall find, me unafraid. It matters not how strait the gate how charged with punishments the scroll,I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.
    Twitter: @joshuagbsn Follow me as I laugh at the world, and you.

Neon pink with purple flaming polka dots and aqua colored sparklies.

Stash
    me: so this is the "pump" you speak of
    me: I could never figure out what people were talking about
    Relentless: like an all over body hardon, yeah

Food log

The Focused Chronicles

Footballer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tryska
    i used to stare at this one guy at the gym. he had a great bod, but more importantly whenever he ran, he sweat through his grey tanktop, everywhere except his nips.

after starign we would often laugh.
    It's not see through because of sweat, it's because the XXXL is stretched so tightly along my rock chissled body....

okay it's only a Large.
    Last edited by BigRic; 12-07-2004 at 06:22 PM.
    Calgary Stampeder!
    Formerly a CMU Chippewa!

Nah, mine always kept tight.. I even had them stretched severely. Still tight.

Is this a joke?

Footballer
    What do you mean by joke?
    Calgary Stampeder!
    Formerly a CMU Chippewa!

Are you saying that a tight pink/purple/yellow/sparkly shirt on a fit man would not be attractive?

I mean.. I don't know what you're trying to imply, but quite frankly, well.. it's scaring me, man.
    20 y/o, 6'1", 186 lbs, 14% BF
    bench: 350 deadlift: 560 parallel squat: 465
    total: 1375 @ 186

I have sauce like nipples.

Black!

It's casual and slimming lol

Quagmire wannabe
    Quote Originally Posted by SobaAddict70
    Neon pink with purple flaming polka dots and aqua colored sparklies.

Stash

Trust you to say that Stash
    He who hesitates masturbates........

Banned
    Are you seriously asking people on an internet bodybuilding forum to pick out what you wear? I could point out what's funny about you doing this, but I'd rather not...

For The Originals...
    Actually..I want you to point it out for me.

I don't see what's wrong about me posting about asking for opinions. I knew some of the people here have this kind of product and I wanted feedback. Feedback is what I got and I'm using that to make sure I don't run up to unsuspected trouble after I buy this product. Maybe your pondering on why I asked which color. Color on some fabrics do make a difference. I wanted to see if any one of them stumbled upon this issue whether it be white or black.

I'd like to see your concerns for this thread so list them. BTW...usually when people don't like the threads that have been posted on forums, they normally don't even look at it. So if you didn't like this thread, you could've been part of the group that just completely ignored this thread and not look like an ******* complaining about something that has nothing to do with him.

Structureboi86

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Structureboi86
    Actually..I want you to point it out for me.

I don't see what's wrong about me posting about asking for opinions. I knew some of the people here have this kind of product and I wanted feedback. Feedback is what I got and I'm using that to make sure I don't run up to unsuspected trouble after I buy this product. Maybe your pondering on why I asked which color. Color on some fabrics do make a difference. I wanted to see if any one of them stumbled upon this issue whether it be white or black.

I'd like to see your concerns for this thread so list them. BTW...usually when people don't like the threads that have been posted on forums, they normally don't even look at it. So if you didn't like this thread, you could've been part of the group that just completely ignored this thread and not look like an ******* complaining about something that has nothing to do with him.

Structureboi86
    I was just attempting to point out the fact you're putting much, much more thought into purchasing a shirt than you should be. From your first post it seems like you've wasted countless hours of your life analyzing the pros and cons of every conceivable aspect of the shirt. I find it funny you posted this on a bodybuilding board because traditionally people involved in the sport haven't been known for being fashionable (ie. fanny packs, sweat pants, etc.). I'd go on, but it isn't worth my time to explain to someone with a short fuse and an apparent inability to comprehend what I've already written anyway. In response to "...and not look like an ******* complaining about something that has nothing to do with him." I'll refer you to my initial post. I wasn't complaining, I was pointing out it was funny and, as other people pointed out, I didn't know if you were serious. One last note. When you post something on a public internet forum you're opening yourself up to any possible response.
    Last edited by Dirt; 12-08-2004 at 04:41 PM.

For The Originals...
    Well sorry if i sounded like I had a short fuse on this your reply. I simply thought that you were attacking me on why I should be making a topic like this. Your reasons are pretty understandable but all I wanted was peoples' opinions on this. Another reason why I made this topic was because I wanted to see if other people have encountered any types of problems with these products..so yea..the color is one thing..but to me..there are also other issues that were meant to be discussed here also towards this product. But yea..once again sorry about that.

Structureboi86

This thread can be put to death now haha..I think i'm gonna go with black. Once again..thanks for all the replies and maybe some day i'll get those hippy color ones ahha.

i have many colors and i personally dont like white too much. it got stains pretty damn fast but i train outside a lot.. i mean i dont go rolling around on the ground or anything but it has a couple stains.. i would proably pick black since its your first time and first ua shirt.. it stays clean cause you cant tell really, and it shows your muscles off pretty good and hides some proablem areas.. my .02
    PRs
    bp-295x2, 225x15 squat-405x3
    height 5'2 weight 140lbs

All hail mase, the king of homosexual reference. - xian
    Pfffff. I've had jerk off sessions more intense than that workout. StackAttack in reference to CanadianCripplers w/o

Fuzzy Pics 6/07 http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=98659

MulletII - AKA Ninja Boner Gyno Rhino's Avatar
    I suggest you buy a pair of these.

It'll do you good.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Founding Member and CEO of the FFFA

"All that matters is beauty on the inside! Outside beauty doesn't matter!"
    ~This is something ugly people say to feel better about themselves...

"Strength and size don't matter! It's not fair to judge training knowledge based on strength and size!"
    ~This is something wussy people say to feel better about themselves...

Pearls of Wisdom...

Resident Ninja Demon (with a pet Radioactive Sloth) and SchlonkeyMaster of WBB!

Rock is my 'Big Viking Brother', and not in a homo-esque way.

And no COLON jokes, bastards!

I change my answer.

Get a pink one, with a collar. Make sure you flip the collar up whenever you wear it so you're super sexy and cool.

Wannabebig Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Teufelhund
    my friend says that the white underarmour becomes almost transparent when its stretched. So if you happen to have areolas or chest hair, be prepared for it to be on display.
    This is absolutely true. I'm not that hairy, but when I tried on a white one my chest hair was showing through prominently. Looked pretty weird I thought, so I'd definitely recommend a dark color.

Don't get one.

They're too trendy and 100% of the people I've ever seen wearing them had absolutely no business wearing such a garment.