Thread: blade trinity and oceans twelve

Hybrid View

I wannabebig!

blade trinity and oceans twelve

anyone check these movies out yet?

i saw blade on wendsday.. let me tell you its pretty damn good if you ask me. wesley snipes is a bad a@@ of course and jessy biel is freakin hot as always.. seriously i think it might be the best one so far, very funny very action packed... i give it
    PRs
    bp-295x2, 225x15 squat-405x3
    height 5'2 weight 140lbs

All hail mase, the king of homosexual reference. - xian
    Pfffff. I've had jerk off sessions more intense than that workout. StackAttack in reference to CanadianCripplers w/o

Fuzzy Pics 6/07 http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=98659

I wannabebig!
    good stuff thanks mase.

Do that voodoo that he do
    I saw Oceans Twelve last night. Most of the reviews I'd read said that it was too "busy". Like they had way too many subplots that didn't follow each other and just crammed in as many cameos as possible.

I disagree. There were a lot of subplots, but they all fit. The movie flowed well and made sense. There were even some fairly funny lines. I don't think it'll be up for any awards, but it was a fun watch.
    Be a man. Be awesome at it. Be proud of it. Beyond the Barbell

"Borris is correct. That sounds logical if you ask me."
    -galileo

I saw Blade Trinity on friday and I thought it was a complete waste of 2 hours and my hard earned $6.50. It fails in every aspect of a movie imo. Its definately the worste one of the 3 and its a terrible way to end the Blade movies. The plot blows ass, most of the actors completely suck (except for the main 3 or so) and action isnt even good... After about 20 minutes in I was ready for it to be over. Not good at all. I'll have to admit that some parts were funny, but other then that the movie was terrible, and Blade movies arent suppose to be funny anyway. Definately go see Oceans 12 before this, I havent seen Oceans 12, but its gotta be better then Blade.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig![/font][/size]

I saw Oceans 12, it was alright. I agree that the sub-plots fit together well, but it was a little slow IMO. Towards the end it got better when you find out how everything went down. Matt Damon's character is AWESOME LOL!!! Fair amount of funny one liners in the movie as well.
    "We fight our battles, we wage our wars, we settle the score, with honor and blood" - Atreyu

Dontate to my favorite charity!

MulletII - AKA Ninja Boner Gyno Rhino's Avatar
    I always wondered why the hell movies like Blade III were made.

Then I read the average internet user's opinion of it - and it's clear.

The movie is complete and utter crap.
    Founding Member and CEO of the FFFA

"All that matters is beauty on the inside! Outside beauty doesn't matter!"
    ~This is something ugly people say to feel better about themselves...

"Strength and size don't matter! It's not fair to judge training knowledge based on strength and size!"
    ~This is something wussy people say to feel better about themselves...

Pearls of Wisdom...

Resident Ninja Demon (with a pet Radioactive Sloth) and SchlonkeyMaster of WBB!

Rock is my 'Big Viking Brother', and not in a homo-esque way.

And no COLON jokes, bastards!

I went and saw Ocean's 12 yesterday. I didn't go in with very high expectations to start with; although I loved the first one. To me, it seemed like no one really gave a damn about the movie and they were just going through the motions.

I'd give it a 6 out of 10.

Blade Trinity = A heaping pile of ****.
    "It is often said, mainly by the "no-contests", that although there is no positive evidence for the existence of God, nor is there evidence against his existence. So it is best to keep an open mind and be agnostic. At first sight that seems an unassailable position, at least in the weak sense of Pascal's wager. But on second thought it seems a cop-out, because the same could be said of Father Christmas and tooth fairies. There may be fairies at the bottom of the garden. There is no evidence for it, but you can't prove that there aren't any, so shouldn't we be agnostic with respect to fairies?"

Richard Dawkins

"Out of all of the sects in the world, we notice an uncanny coincidence: the overwhelming majority just happen to choose the one that their parents belong to. Not the sect that has the best evidence in its favour, the best miracles, the best moral code, the best cathedral, the best stained glass, the best music: when it comes to choosing from the smorgasbord of available religions, their potential virtues seem to count for nothing, compared to the matter of heredity. This is an unmistakable fact; nobody could seriously deny it. Yet people with full knowledge of the arbitrary nature of this heredity, somehow manage to go on believing in their religion, often with such fanaticism that they are prepared to murder people who follow a different one."

Richard Dawkins

"Bah. You know I hate poor people."

Paul Stagg

Bulking Sith Knight Stephen Riddington's Avatar
    Blade Trinity was ok IMO. The first one is the best of all the Blade movies.
    You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'-Homer Simpson
    My brother always said that drowning in beer would be like heaven. Well, my brother's not here and I have two soakers... This sucks!!!-Bob McKenzie
    Hockey is murder on ice-Jim Murray
    Give a guy a gun, he thinks he's Superman. Give him two and he thinks he's God.-Superintendent Pang (Hard Boiled)

Sweating and grunting...where you should be.
    oceans 12 was good. predictable a bit, but still good and funny. plus the new Batman movie showed up in the previews and that looks badass
    HT: 6'3 / WT: 265lbs 16%BF

"Somewhere along the line, we seem to have confused comfort with happiness."

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

sorry ryu maybe you shouldnt listen to me. as im the worst critic ever cause i love almost all movies.. (except jason X which ive seen like 5 times)
    PRs
    bp-295x2, 225x15 squat-405x3
    height 5'2 weight 140lbs

All hail mase, the king of homosexual reference. - xian
    Pfffff. I've had jerk off sessions more intense than that workout. StackAttack in reference to CanadianCripplers w/o

Fuzzy Pics 6/07 http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=98659

WBB's Juggernaut/Liason BigCorey75's Avatar
    The only place where you can mix Alcohol and Live Ammunition and its called a "Family Outing", Texas
    oceans 12 was good, kinda hard to follow at first but the explain it well and the new plost twist were nice plus all of the new **** was great.

and the guy going through the lasers was one of the coolest things ive scene in a movie in a while
    Why live if one can not Deadlift?- John Paul Sigmasson

Accept that which is useful and reject what is not- Bruce Lee

Reason and Logic trump religion- Me

Restriction of education, Censorship of knowledge, and Proliferation of religion helps keep the masses tamed- Me

"Money does not fix everything, Smart fixes everything"

Ghyno Rhino : The movie is complete and utter crap.
    Manveet : Blade Trinity = A heaping pile of ****.

Woohoo, I can't wait to go see it on the bigscreen!

I wannabebig!
    yah i figure ill just wait to watch it at the dollar theatre

went and saw blade 3 yesterday afternoon. what a dissappointment after the kick ass blade 2. poorly choreographed/edited fights, bad plot, not enough action. and the worst part was biel and reynolds. biel is hot, but neither of them were convincing in a fight. they spent more time screwing around with their characters than they did letting wesley kick ass. wtf? if i wanted to watch those two ******s i'd go rent one of their movies.

I admit some of the fightin was terrible & just looked fake. Some of the fighting scenes coulda definately been planned out more. With that being said the movie was ok. It was more of a comedy IMO than an action film though. I found myself laughing more than I did saying "that fight scene kicked ass". Reynolds's character was funny as hell, especially on that vampre dog, lol. One thing that kinda pissed me off was that Triple H's character was a poon! Triple H, the biggest & most bowed vampire character in the movie got his ass kicked by a normal human. Just gay!

Overall it was ok. If anyone is not a foul langauge fan, then you wont wanna watch this one. I think they drop the f bomb every other sentence. I'd rate it a C. Worth watching if you're a marvel fan, but I would catch the cheap showing, not primetime.
    Southern Pride !

The best line in the movie came from Tiple H:

"We didn't get caught with our pants down, we got ass raped!!!"

Needless to say, I was laughing hysterically.
    "It is often said, mainly by the "no-contests", that although there is no positive evidence for the existence of God, nor is there evidence against his existence. So it is best to keep an open mind and be agnostic. At first sight that seems an unassailable position, at least in the weak sense of Pascal's wager. But on second thought it seems a cop-out, because the same could be said of Father Christmas and tooth fairies. There may be fairies at the bottom of the garden. There is no evidence for it, but you can't prove that there aren't any, so shouldn't we be agnostic with respect to fairies?"

Richard Dawkins

"Out of all of the sects in the world, we notice an uncanny coincidence: the overwhelming majority just happen to choose the one that their parents belong to. Not the sect that has the best evidence in its favour, the best miracles, the best moral code, the best cathedral, the best stained glass, the best music: when it comes to choosing from the smorgasbord of available religions, their potential virtues seem to count for nothing, compared to the matter of heredity. This is an unmistakable fact; nobody could seriously deny it. Yet people with full knowledge of the arbitrary nature of this heredity, somehow manage to go on believing in their religion, often with such fanaticism that they are prepared to murder people who follow a different one."

Richard Dawkins

Paul Stagg

Quote Originally Posted by Manveet
    The best line in the movie came from Tiple H:

"We didn't get caught with our pants down, we got ass raped!!!"

Needless to say, I was laughing hysterically.
    LMAO, yeah bro I laughed on that one too!
    Southern Pride !

Mystic Eric
    My "favorite" scene was during an almost "Simpsons/Family Guy" like situation when Dracula was downtown walking in slow motion during the day and then it cuts to a scene where he's still walking in slow motion but it's night time. Then it cut to a close up shot of his face in an upward angle and the background consists of the sun and the sky. That scene was not only "important", but "relevant" to the plot... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Eric
    My "favorite" scene was during an almost "Simpsons/Family Guy" like situation when Dracula was downtown walking in slow motion during the day and then it cuts to a scene where he's still walking in slow motion but it's night time. Then it cut to a close up shot of his face in an upward angle and the background consists of the sun and the sky. That scene was not only "important", but "relevant" to the plot... lol

Oh man, that was hilarious.

That's another ****ty aspect about this movie, there were waaay too many irrelevent scenes.

Richard Dawkins

Richard Dawkins

Paul Stagg

I wannabebig!
    i probably wont have to watch the movie, ill just put it together from everyones posts.

i thought blade was the ****, it was insanely bad ass and funny as all get out, a few plots holes but none the less, for the kind of movie it was id give it a 8.5-10

now ocenas 12 was just stupid, nothing like the first one, some things they just made to complicated, at one point i had sat tehre for like 30 minutes and was bored for the whole time, that is not a good movie.....i was very disapointed

I was forced to go see Blade on Friday...don't get me wrong, I liked the 1st and 2nd - really wanted to go see Ocean12. I came away glad I saw it, this new Blade was pretty good.