Thread: Groin Injury.

Footballer

Groin Injury.

I have a football combine tommorow night and I have a tweaked, or pulled groin, I'm leaning mroe towards tweaked as it doesn't hurt to walk. I need any ideas whatsoever to help me run a 40 and do a broadjump. Is their any sort of compression I can do with a tensor to help? Right now I'm on ibuprofen and icing. It's very important to run here, as theres about 7 schools that are interested in me, which I would like to impress...

Thanks in advance
    Eric
    Calgary Stampeder!
    Formerly a CMU Chippewa!

fighting Kryptonite
    Ann Arbor, MI during school...Niles, MI for now
    ice is a good option for about 24 hours after an injury, after that try some heat, and right before apply some IcyHot or something along those lines.
    Last edited by LadyLifter; 12-14-2004 at 12:41 PM.
    Lady, I fully expect to see you in the next issue of Powerlifting USA with at least a new world record for your weight class. Make it happen. - Guido

let's see how much this girl can lift...looking for the strength I know I have...
    The Journal...

make sure you take some anti-inflamatories like advil and it's clones.

Footballer
    Um the icy cold is a little scary, because the whole groin thing is right by the balls.
    Calgary Stampeder!
    Formerly a CMU Chippewa!

fighting Kryptonite
    Ann Arbor, MI during school...Niles, MI for now
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRic
    Um the icy cold is a little scary, because the whole groin thing is right by the balls.
    true but according to some of the guys I ran cross country with in high school (i was the only girl on the team so I heard a good part of everything) it can be done...just carefully and make sure you wash your hands afterwards
    Lady, I fully expect to see you in the next issue of Powerlifting USA with at least a new world record for your weight class. Make it happen. - Guido

let's see how much this girl can lift...looking for the strength I know I have...
    The Journal...

you DO NOT want to get icey hot on your testicles. I REPEAT! YOU DO NOT WANT TO GET ICEY HOT ON YOUR TESTICLES. and if you do, may lord have mercy on your balls.
    6'0 - 176lb
    ~14% bf

Quote Originally Posted by body
    - women eat cream cakes when you are not looking and have chocolate in hiding places. There are no journal articles to refernce this fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinstarke
    I found that while my friends were good at drawing or skating i was good at moving heavy objects.

Footballer
    I don't see any safe way to apply it to that region without getting atleast a little on my balls, I mean it's right their, icing is horid enough.
    Calgary Stampeder!
    Formerly a CMU Chippewa!

This is a rather intriguing thread, lol.
    My Stats
    Weight: 180
    Height: 5'8''

Footballer
    you pervert, stay outta my thread.
    Calgary Stampeder!
    Formerly a CMU Chippewa!