Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Morning Face

Morning Face

If I sleep 4-5hours, I get a very sore morning face, if I sleep 8hours, I still get a nasty, but less nasty morning face.

Are there any tips against nasty morning face? My dad always looks hansome and studish in the morning, while I get

1. eye puches nasty ones, they go completely away after 3hours normally.

2. swollen nose, not much, but it swells up itty bitty, and its also a little red.

3. general uncarismatic face

I am a normal looking dude, so its not the actual face, hehe

Anybody else here has a hideous morning face??? so bad you dont like sleeping over at girlsplaces and if you do you run to the bathroom before she does to make you and stuff, and oh yes, my hair, it just looks like Ronnie Coleman used it as grip when he dogged me.

Anyone has any tips, besides from very cold water?
    A big thanks to all my friends in the USA, I am deeply grateful for your hospitality and kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock
    so bad you dont like sleeping over at girlsplaces and if you do you run to the bathroom before she does to make you and stuff, and oh yes, my hair, it just looks like Ronnie Coleman used it as grip when he dogged me.
    hah. this is priceless. I someties do that before she wakes up.

I wannabebig!
    stop banging your face on the wall and just sleep?? I dunno never heard of this problem before... haha do you sleep face down or what?

might be a circulation issue or respiratory problem (if I were guessing)
    at any rate, it wouldn't hurt if you made sure to use a moisturizer before bed.

Sweating and grunting...where you should be.
    hahah adding moisturizer at a girls place. "hey baby, before you turn out the light and you let me moisturize my face...?" heheh
    HT: 6'3 / WT: 265lbs 16%BF

"Somewhere along the line, we seem to have confused comfort with happiness."

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

I wannabebig!
    there's nothing wrong with wanting to take care of your body....

not at all ryu, i use moisturizer but i surely wouldnt use it at a females house unless she was my wife or long long term gf...

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

I wannabebig!
    gotcha...

wait, how does moisturizer help anything much before bed?

SOMEONE HELP ME!!
    *Flails wildly*

Quote Originally Posted by crazedwombat
    not at all ryu, i use moisturizer but i surely wouldnt use it at a females house unless she was my wife or long long term gf...
    insecure about something?

before she does to make my hair and stuff, jeezez I write like a blind elephant with dyslexia and an amputated gecschnabel.

Geo, you are maybe right, should I sleep with my window open and use moist-cream? why not, I am trying it tonight, well report back.

But is it only I who has this, you all looks pretty much allright in the morning?
    A big thanks to all my friends in the USA, I am deeply grateful for your hospitality and kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by PizDoff
    wait, how does moisturizer help anything much before bed?

SOMEONE HELP ME!!
    *Flails wildly*
    its based on the assumption that you have washed your face before bed thus removing oils/dirt/etc...thus a new coat of moisturizer is needed to keep your skin hydrated...
    using a day moisturizer is more important IMHO, and if your not using a day one then no point in worrying about using a night one...

Banned
    Try having a big glass of water beside your bed... I think its something to do with not having drunk anything in 8 hours

Quote Originally Posted by Rock
    Geo, you are maybe right, should I sleep with my window open and use moist-cream? why not, I am trying it tonight, well report back.
    it might take about 1-2 weeks of constant use to see the impact, but its worth a shot!
    if the air where you sleep is very dry perhaps you could get a zone humidifier? basically with that device you'd just set the % humidity you want to achieve and set it on a timer to turn on when you sleep and off in the AM

I dunno, I'm just guessin here

you can check the effectiveness of your moisturizer with a simple Scotch tape test. Two hours after you apply moisturizer, put a piece of tape on your lower cheek, near the jawbone, and it off. If the tape is coated with scaly shards of skin, it’s time to find a new product. Even without the tape test, your skin should tell you by the way it looks and feels whether your product is working or not.

not insecure geoff, you telling me that you meet a girl and its the second time you've been over at her house, you'd whip out the moisturizer? its one of those things that you wait on, just like going to the bathroom with the door open..you wouldnt do that in the beginning of a relationship or even if its an FB.

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

its not like putting on a moisturizer is a song and dance...it takes all of .1 seconds to do...I would have no problem putting it on in a public place or at a new gf's place...

See, if you were smart you'd let her moisturize your face and then get her to work her way on down until she got to your..................
    The half-million citizens of the District of Columbia, like citizens of the fifty states, bear all of the obligations of American citizenship: they are required to obey the laws passed by Congress; they pay federal taxes; they serve in the military; and they fight and die in our wars. Yet they lack the most basic right that should accompany American citizenship—the right to full voting representation in Congress. This makes the United States the only nation in the world with a representative, democratic constitution that denies citizens of its capital representation in the national legislature. In fact, no fewer than 183 nations provide their citizens the type of representation citizens of Washington, DC are denied.

mmm... discipline
    chin.

Logical.

Thanks geoffgarcia, I'm on some anti-ance stuff now, so I'm thinking differently.
    I do the moisturizer after a shower though.

Because I'm so manly!

Rinsing your face with ice cold water in the morning works well for bags and general morning ugliness.

D 435 / S 340 / B 305

Journal

"I avoid talking to normal people about this stuff as much as possible. It's usually a waste of time." - HahnB

"OMG HE EETS 2 MUCH0RZ!!111 O NOES HE EETS TEH FATS!!!111" - PowerManDL

"Test does a body good." - Severed Ties

Geoff: can you suggest a moisturizer? I was a kid that, even fat, I always had nice teeth and skin, but suddenly I'm getting bad skin. :\ It's not real acne, just overall residue from not washing my face enough, but now it's "dug in" to resist my efforts. I'm going to start a tactical campaign to remove the dirt and oil and want to have a solid moisturizer around since I already have dry scalp/eyebrows which I use a special shampoo to countermand.
    20 y/o, 6'1", 186 lbs, 14% BF
    bench: 350 deadlift: 560 parallel squat: 465
    total: 1375 @ 186

Rock. I thought you were a real man. This thread is absurd. However...

You could try tea-bags and perhaps nivea for men moisturiesr which has added vitamin E to help improve circulation. You might also like to try some under-eye creme which specifically targets bags and comes in the cutest pink little package! Maybe one day you could get together with MysticEric and give each other facials.

But honestly in all seriousness its probably just paranoia mate. Everyone looks shocking in the morning, if your brain thinks you look super bad its because you are paranoid. Maybe you could take a pic first thing in the morning and we can take cheap shots at it.

I can wank to it, as well.
    20 y/o, 6'1", 186 lbs, 14% BF
    bench: 350 deadlift: 560 parallel squat: 465
    total: 1375 @ 186

^ You're all crazy.

He, I guess I'm just in that place where everything and anything seem contain some kind of sexual innuendo...

hahah adding moisturizer at a girls place. "hey baby, before you turn out the light and you let me moisturize my face...?" heheh

Sound nice to me...

Ah, you mean with actuall moisturizer.
    Last edited by Eddan; 12-15-2004 at 03:23 AM.
    I know my spelllign and grammar bad sometimes are. English isn’t my first language though, so…

So join the struggle while you may
    The Revolution is just a T-shirt away
    WAITING FOR THE GREAT LEAP FORWARDS