Thread: NutritionBungalow??

Mystic Eric

NutritionBungalow??

What was that all about earlier? The banner at the top of the site advertised for NutritionBungalow instead of At-Large. Was this some sort of hack by a 3rd party?

I never saw it?
    Best Meet @ Lifts@181:...............Best gym lifts
    Squat...- 403..........................Squat....- 395 w/belt
    Bench...- 303..........................Bench....- 300....Paused in meet - 281
    Deadlift.- 503.....Unofficial 513...Deadlift..- 490
    Total....- 1,203...IPF Class II......All done raw, Touch'n go bench

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly" Robert F. Kennedy

"A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he gives up"

"However beautiful the strategy you should occasionally look at the results" John Berardi

Powerlifting Westside Style

me neither...all i see are the delicious at large banners haha

"Squats make the ghetto booty"-Me
    "No matter how much you lift, just remember that on the other side of the world, a little chinese girl is warming up with your max"-bIgHwN86
    "Reach for some self discipline."-Holto

wait actually i just saw it...it was somethin about vitamin bungalow? and when i tried to click on one of the at large links it took me to vitamin bungalow...weird...

"Squats make the ghetto booty"-Me
    "No matter how much you lift, just remember that on the other side of the world, a little chinese girl is warming up with your max"-bIgHwN86
    "Reach for some self discipline."-Holto

Mystic Eric
    wtf?? It went to the At-Large banner for a few hours and now back to VitaminBungalow!!
    Last edited by Mystic Eric; 12-14-2004 at 11:15 PM. Reason: VitaminBungalow not Nutrition

yea i saw that too and was gonna make a thread but i knew someone else would-
    it begs some questions
    why nutrition bungalow?
    and
    why would anyone name their company anything with "bungalow" in it?
    6'0 - 176lb
    ~14% bf

Quote Originally Posted by body
    - women eat cream cakes when you are not looking and have chocolate in hiding places. There are no journal articles to refernce this fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinstarke
    I found that while my friends were good at drawing or skating i was good at moving heavy objects.

The banners are rotating.

The company is obviously someone paying wbb to advertise on the site. If Dan and Maki have taken them on as an advertiser I am sure they are a solid company.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Mystic Eric
    Just to prove that I'm not going crazy...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Mystic Eric
    Quote Originally Posted by chris mason
    The banners are rotating.

The company is obviously someone paying wbb to advertise on the site. If Dan and Maki have taken them on as an advertiser I am sure they are a solid company.
    Well I'm sure they're a fine company Chris. But wouldn't it take away from At-Large's business if you guys advertised for another company who sells different products?

Well, that is a bit debatable, but if you think about it that is what everyone else does. Weider magazines don't only advertise Weider products. Musclemag International doesn't solely advertise Muscle Tech.

In addition, this site needs to generate some money so that Maki can be remunerated for all of his hard efforts.

If this site is able to generate income and grow it will only be of benefit to AtLarge as we will always be the primary advertiser.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

I highly doubt that Vitamin Bungalow is going to take any business away from AtLarge Nutrition. AtLarge focuses on a core bunch of products which peope on this site are familiar with. If anything, Vitamin Bungalow might offer some products that Atlarge doesn't carry which in turn makes it more convenient to purchase them since they are in your face.

This site is supported by AtLarge and although this is a great thing, this site needs to find a way to generate funds so we can continue to grow Wannabebig. Growing Wannabebig, means paying our writers so the quality of content will increase, creating and expanding a profitable clothing line, creating books, DVDs and hopefully publishing a print mag in the future. These are just some of the areas we are looking into but can not be done if there are no funds avaliable. It takes money to make money.

Wannabebig is not like every other site out there, we are trying to make sure we stay as true to the iron game as possible.
    Last edited by Maki Riddington; 12-16-2004 at 09:53 AM.
    Maki Fit Blog

At Large: Optimize Your Body | Dynamic Conditioning |
    My articles on Wannabebig

"Soli Deo Gloria"
    "Test all things; hold fast what is good.": 1 Thessalonians 5:21

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
    So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord!"
    Romans 7:14-25

"Judo is not about strength. Yet in the learning curve, all Judokas get strong. Only with time do you learn where to apply that strength."
    The Art of Judo

What Maki said.

From my dealings with Michael at Vitamin Bungalow he seems like a straight up guy and someone we were happy to advertise. believe it or not you won't see as many ads here, compared to other bodybuilding forums. This is because we don't just advertise any rubbish. We turn down a lot of money from people, as we don't want to push rubbish on our members.

I'll make a news announcement though so assure everyone it wasn't a high scale computer hack
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? My Training Journal