The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Hybrid View

Any good brand rice cooker??

Men, i bought two ricer cooker in the past year and they suck..

The black & decker (from walmart) was cheap but has a sticking container and i hate washing and scrubbing that cheap ass thing..It does cook and turns to warm mode.

The cuisinart was on sale for $90 at macys and the fancy looking, steel-like cooker overcooked one cup of rice.. Maybe it was inteded for large amounts...It does have a nonsticking container.

which one you guys have? anyone bought a good brand at ebay. Othewise ebay seller wont accept returns if used..

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

MACHINE
    I have a stove, a pot, and some boiling water. This complex machine took some time to figure out, but it cooks my rice perfect every time.
    "He's the best damn rollerskater that ever lived...probably in the whole town" - Chris Pontius

If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with.

5'10" 215 lbs
    Personal Bests:
    Bench 355
    Squat 505
    Deadlift 560

Quote Originally Posted by gino
    I have a stove, a pot, and some boiling water. This complex machine took some time to figure out, but it cooks my rice perfect every time.
    Come on gino..I bet you had burned your rice couple of times.
    You gotta get with the convenience of technology...You set it and forget it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gino
    just what i was thinking :evillaugh

I wannabebig!
    but with a rice cooker you throw in some rice and water push cook and come back whenever you want to nice cooked rice

Quote Originally Posted by ryuage
    but with a rice cooker you throw in some rice and water push cook and come back whenever you want to nice cooked rice
    There you go....You use any good brand, ryuage..Oopps, you are still in the military, right...

I wannabebig!
    yes and.......

Down with the Sickness
    Pressure cooker works great, i make a whole bag in less than 15 minutes

A whole bag?
    What do you do with that?

Pan + water is useless, it just gives you horrible mushy sticky rice that sticks to the pan and comes out like grainy mashed potatio.

Senior Member Canadian Crippler's Avatar
    ^ Uhhhh................... no. My rice comes out fluffy, and perfect most of the time.
    "I added some db curls with the pink weights for a bit of a burn." - Rookiebldr

"im assuming the holy (big) 3 are: curls, bench, legs?" - Saggas

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL