I am looking for suggestions on a diet/execise program that will help me get lean. Right now I am 6 ft, 177 and I am I am in pretty good shape, but I have a little pudge on my stomach and small luv handles. I don't want to drop to much weight, but I would like to get a six pack and get more defined in my arms and chest. Right now this is my current diet....I have been on it for only about 2 weeks...Before this last 2 weeks I just add a bunch of fastfood, but I never really put on much weight because of it.
1. Breakfast- Bagel 1.5 gram fat with non-fat cream cheese. Yogurt Lowfat
2. Snack- English Muffin or Toast and Yogurt (Low Fat)
3. Lunch- Sandwich (Tuna) Milk 1%
4. Snack- Same as Breakfast
5. Dinner- Usually Chicken or with some sort of vegetable.
6. Snack- Yogurt and Protein Shake
There are usually some changes to this or substitution...but this is basically it. I ALSO HAVE 1 Cheat day.
I Workout 6 days a week lifting weights. 1 of these days is for legs and 1 for abs. The other are for upper body.
Also I usually run maybe once or twice a week.
Add some suggestions taking into account my objectives of losing fat and getting lean.