Thread: Good Mixer/Water Bottle

Senior of Kinesiology

Good Mixer/Water Bottle

I recently started working after school and i have been missing my protien shake and yogert meal. I was thinking of taking 2 scoops of protien to school and just adding water and drinking it after, but i dont have a GOOD water bottle (and i dont have a mixer bottle). I was wondering if any of you could recommentd a good bottle and were to buy it.

Thx
    Meet PR: 290lb bench press, 505lb dead lift @ 190lbs

Current Training: Yoga and Weightlifting

5'11'', Male, 175lbs, age 22

any kind of bottle will do the trick
    upper chest freak

Rubbermaid

I use a simple 24 ounce (You can buy these in many sizes) Rubbermaid sipper bottle (under $5). I take the straw out and just drink it from the bottle. Seems to mix great with the screw on lid plus it is clear so you can see the bottom to make sure all of the powder is disolved.

AST sells a cool one that I wanna buy.
    "In the grand scheme of things, both things are quite superficial(obsessed with being muscular&ripped and incredibly strong). And yet lifting can teach you so much. My time at the gym--at least when I'm lifting--is invariably the high-point of my day. There aren't any questions; I almost don't even think. I go into an almost meditative trance-like state. Day-to-day worries become insignificant. I'm focused solely on the weight, and my reason for existence is clear. To move the bar and to improve on what I accomplished last time. Seldom are things so simple." - Blood&Iron

"Most people cannot understand what burns in our blood, the gym is our addiction and iron is our drug. People don't understand why we commit hours a day to a goal where progress is so small it seems immeasurable, why we do cardio instead of watch TV, why eat 6 meals a day, why we insist on ordering diet soda or how we can drink skim milk. Most people will simply never grasp why we refuse to settle for a mediocre body." - Severed Ties

AST the supplement company that is.
    "In the grand scheme of things, both things are quite superficial(obsessed with being muscular&ripped and incredibly strong). And yet lifting can teach you so much. My time at the gym--at least when I'm lifting--is invariably the high-point of my day. There aren't any questions; I almost don't even think. I go into an almost meditative trance-like state. Day-to-day worries become insignificant. I'm focused solely on the weight, and my reason for existence is clear. To move the bar and to improve on what I accomplished last time. Seldom are things so simple." - Blood&Iron

"Most people cannot understand what burns in our blood, the gym is our addiction and iron is our drug. People don't understand why we commit hours a day to a goal where progress is so small it seems immeasurable, why we do cardio instead of watch TV, why eat 6 meals a day, why we insist on ordering diet soda or how we can drink skim milk. Most people will simply never grasp why we refuse to settle for a mediocre body." - Severed Ties

Wannabebig Member
    get a nalgene liter size bottle with a wide screw on lid

Don't buy the prolad bottle or anything close to it!
    They are ****.. I bought one its a bitch to open and close and the topper cover breaks when its opened and closed.... its sitting in the garbage right now...
    ...watch me reap of what I sow....

and BOOM goes the dynomite!

Wannabebig Member
    Like I said get a nalgene, they are practically indestructible and easy to clean.

get one with a wide screw or you wont be able to poor your shake in it after you mix it. Or do you just shake it?
    either way youd need a wide screw to even be able to put the powder in there.