The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Crazy night/ Crazy girlfriend

girlfriend went postal on us tonight.... she hit me 6 times before i finally pushed her away..... all because i wouldn't let her drive the car drunk.... duh! we spent hours getting her outa the cold and into the car.... she tried to jump outa the car when we tried to bring her to brenda's place..... so we went to the holiday station by my house and when we got back to the car she was gone.....
    oh yeah and she threw the car keys in the snow... we spent about an hour searching for them while she tried to pick a fight with me
    it was a funfilled night! i always get the sphycho ones
    My Journal

My Pictures and Stats

From Boondock Saints
    Conner MacManus: Jesus! He brought a six-shooter! Murphy MacManus: There were nine of them, you retard! What were you going to do with the last three, laugh them to death? Funny man?

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

The Tuna Tempter
    All up, sounds like a good night
    Life's too short to be small

yeah, your girlfriend sounds ace
    'No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.'
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

You mean this behavior isn't normal for women?

I think its very strange why women think its okay, to pretend, they dont know what they are doing when they are drunk, its gotten men into prison for life and they always start hitting people and crying, when they know perfectly fine what they are doing.
    A big thanks to all my friends in the USA, I am deeply grateful for your hospitality and kindness.

MACHINE
    Dump her and find a girl who won't drink that much and/or won't act like an a$$ when she does.
    "He's the best damn rollerskater that ever lived...probably in the whole town" - Chris Pontius

If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with.

5'10" 215 lbs
    Personal Bests:
    Bench 355
    Squat 505
    Deadlift 560

Yeah, what gino said. You don't need a wacko like that.

D 435 / S 340 / B 305

Journal

"I avoid talking to normal people about this stuff as much as possible. It's usually a waste of time." - HahnB

"OMG HE EETS 2 MUCH0RZ!!111 O NOES HE EETS TEH FATS!!!111" - PowerManDL

"Test does a body good." - Severed Ties

Yeah but did you get laid?
    Crazy psycho broads are a pain in the ass but they are usually great in bed.

Banned
    I love when girls get drunk and pyscho

I was kicked twice in the face by some drunken bitch, when i was slumped against some pillows in some plush club

Her friend was mortified and dragged her away, and i got to look like a bastard looking to observers like I had kidnapped her children or something

I see that all the time, and it distqusts me, drunk ass hoes who would **** anything on 4 wheels.
    A big thanks to all my friends in the USA, I am deeply grateful for your hospitality and kindness.

You should have become an honorary member of the slapajo tribe.
    "We fight our battles, we wage our wars, we settle the score, with honor and blood" - Atreyu

Dontate to my favorite charity!

Quote Originally Posted by gopher
    Yeah but did you get laid?
    Crazy psycho broads are a pain in the ass but they are usually great in bed.
    LOL.... i coulda but instead i told her to get the **** outa my house and never come back....... But hey I had 3 weeks of fun right?
    My Journal

My Pictures and Stats

From Boondock Saints
    Conner MacManus: Jesus! He brought a six-shooter! Murphy MacManus: There were nine of them, you retard! What were you going to do with the last three, laugh them to death? Funny man?

bench, deadlift & eat!!!!! Mic Soloist's Avatar
    my girlfriend usually kicks my ass when I'm drunk.

she isnt much of a drinker...

That reminds me of a few episodes with my ex-GF, but not to try to 1-up you, but mine did that **** to me sober.
    She would hit me and scream her head of and rather than allow her to piss me off and pull me into a "domestic disturbance" situation where she could call the police and Pwn me, I always tried to ignor her (which pissed her off even more) and occasionally it got bad enough I had to leave. But, she got wise and whenever she would start a fight, she would go and take my car keys.

Anyway, if this is a rare occurance, that's one thing. But if this happens more often then once in a blue moon, I highly recommend you get the **** out of that relationship. They know they can basically abuse the **** out of you and you can't lift a finger, because if you do, the police don't want to hear **** about what she was doing to you, even if you claim it was self defense.
    'In order to alter the inertial mass of weights, you must become one with them, like a machine, the totality of your motion is as one'

you should seriously have punched her.

thats what i would have done.

Quote Originally Posted by ozzyman
    LOL.... i coulda but instead i told her to get the **** outa my house and never come back....... But hey I had 3 weeks of fun right?
    Good man. Don't mess around with women like that. Not only is it childish and stupid on their part, but you'll find they put you in horrible situations when you're out trying to have a good time. And all the repercussions come back at the guy, not the dumb bitch that started the mess.
    Best way to cheat on deadlifts...

Stand there for a few minutes, then pace back and forth a lot, huff and puff, wait until everybody's looking. Approach the bar. Back off. Approach it again. Back off. Get some water. Chalk up. Approach the bar again. Then spray some more chalk around. Wait until people start losing interest. When nobody's looking, pick it a little off the floor, and slam it down. Jump up and yell "LIGHT WEIGHT BABY". Then give high fives all around. - Belial

Call me crazy...but I wouldn't ever put up with anything like that, and I know a few guys that would vouch for me*lol*

Second of all I must be a pretty bad girlfriend (when I'm busy being a girlfriend) if I don't pull stuff like that....

I say leave her sorr ass. If she can't respect you then you don't need her.

I think alot of people are to young to be in so serious relationships, playing husband and wife is rather embarrasing when you arent even 20, girls using all their lives on just fecking different guys and turning their lives into a social drama soup.

LOL. Social drama soup. Rock where do you come up with this stuff?
    Sounds like a nasty situation ozzyman.

bone crusher
    lol... my answer
    "welcome to dumpsville. population: you"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock
    I think alot of people are to young to be in so serious relationships, playing husband and wife is rather embarrasing when you arent even 20, girls using all their lives on just fecking different guys and turning their lives into a social drama soup.
    hah rock you da man i know exactly what you are talking about..in high school i remember my buddy got involved with this chick when he was like 17 and she was 16 and they still are dating and shes constantly around him and he cant ever hang out with the guys or anything...hes always taking out their dog or doing some other bull**** haha

Quote Originally Posted by Rock
    Just thought i would make it clear we are both in our mid twenties.....
    My Journal

My Pictures and Stats

From Boondock Saints

Wannabebig New Member
    Kill her , then throw it in her best friend .
    Give me your broken , give me your beaten ... I will build them up , I will lead them ... to the threshhold . Make you stronger , make you believe .

HAHA! That's shocking man

A girl with a temper turns me on
    Never Giving In.