Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Funny story from the old days

Wannabebig New Member

Funny story from the old days

Now dont be jumping on me saying crap it was a long time ago , things were different .

OK ... I was bouncing in a club making about 5 bucks an hour , so me and this big black kid used to supplement our income every now and then knocking off some small time drug houses . There wasnt any crack then but there was tons of coke .

We started doing this when an old guy that owned an old gym had some druggies move in about three houses down from him . He wanted us to give them a message and crap like that . So chuck thought " lets rob those suckers " So we did .

Back to the current one . We jacked these guys for some cash , not a lot maybe $300 to $800 a piece . When we ran out we jumped over the front porch railing . chuck landed on a picknick table and cut his shin pretty much to the bone . In the process he dropped his pistol .

He was swearing so much that I guarantee half the hood woke up . I'm scrambling to find his pistol while he's holding his shin . The guys never even came outside after us . I found it and we jumped in our car and were off . He didnt have any insurance so the next day we got to work , and as soon as the bar opened we fabricated a story that he tripped climbing over the counter (the cash register was there ) and gashed his shin so the bar would pay the tab . Haha

I saw chuck the other day and the 1st thing he did was bitch about that night back in 1988 or 89 . Funny times . You miss them but you dont want to go back .

Funny thing too the gym owner gave us a lifetime membership to his gym . He ended up dying about two years later of cancer . So much for that membership .
    Give me your broken , give me your beaten ... I will build them up , I will lead them ... to the threshhold . Make you stronger , make you believe .

I don't mean to be a jerk, but how is any of this funny?

Wannabebig New Member
    Sorry bro it must not be to you . We laughed just as hard the other day as we did 13 years ago . Like I said different times .

But then again you think that line under your post is funny ... oh well .
    Give me your broken , give me your beaten ... I will build them up , I will lead them ... to the threshhold . Make you stronger , make you believe .

geez really, whats so funny about that story???!?!??! i mean, i coulda just not said anything at all since i dont get it, but instead i want to let you know that it is sooooooo immature and silly that it is nowhere near funny. god what is wrong with some people.
    A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government. - Edward Abbey

There is a wide difference between speaking to deceive, and being silent to be impenetrable. - Voltaire

If it can be imagined, it can be done. - Me

6'2"
    273 lbs.

i loved it (--thismuch--)
    A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government. - Edward Abbey

There is a wide difference between speaking to deceive, and being silent to be impenetrable. - Voltaire

If it can be imagined, it can be done. - Me

6'2"
    273 lbs.

Thats "bleepin" awesome...
    6'2 206

its hard for me to find humour in that.

i'd say it more ironic at best. Well atleast you got a good adreline rush, i'd expect.
    Milk is the best Supplement

Well my friends think I'm ugly
    I got a masculine face - Tom Waits.

I wish you were my dad Brawl.

Lighten up, it's not like they robbed some gas station. They knocked off a ****ing crack house. Most of that **** ends up in the hands of your kids. They deserve to get worked over.
    Best way to cheat on deadlifts...

Stand there for a few minutes, then pace back and forth a lot, huff and puff, wait until everybody's looking. Approach the bar. Back off. Approach it again. Back off. Get some water. Chalk up. Approach the bar again. Then spray some more chalk around. Wait until people start losing interest. When nobody's looking, pick it a little off the floor, and slam it down. Jump up and yell "LIGHT WEIGHT BABY". Then give high fives all around. - Belial

i dont hink its a question about whether they deserve it or not, its just not that funny. But i tottally agree, way to kick some Ass Brawl.
    Milk is the best Supplement

Well my friends think I'm ugly
    I got a masculine face - Tom Waits.

Wannabebig New Member
    We didnt kick any ass doing that stuff we just made a few bones on some idiots . It probably isnt funny to you guys but in the middle of everything my bud was swearing at the picknick table , the porch everything . you had to be there .

When I ran into him again the very 1st thing he brings up is that . I asked him if when him and the wife and kids sit around the picknick table if he has flashbacks ... he said hell yeah .

Yes it was stupid but what the hell they were cokeheads .

What Really Happened. The Directors Cut.

Brawl and the Cokehouse.
    starring Brawl and
    featuring Black Guy.

Brawl: Ok, see the cash inside there?
    [Black Guy Kicks his leg on the picinic table]
    [Brawl Laughs]
    Black Guy: What are you laughing at? I told you im getting too old for this sheet. Look I cut mah damb leg right open. Oh lordy.
    Brawl: Ok OK. Just calm down we gotta get inside and get the cash.
    [The duo fumbles their way into the crackhouse to find a small amount of cash, maybe $8 but about a pound of pure crack on the cutting table. They exchange smiles and begin snorting all the coke]
    Black Guy: Damn this is some good sheet. Now I know they dont be selling this sheet for no $8 there's some money around here somewhere we just gotta find it.
    Brawl: Sure. But look how messy this place is, we'd be lucky to find arnold schwarzeneger in here.
    Black Guy: Damn fool. I told you not to talk about no gay homo bodybuilding sheet around me bro. Arnie is whack anyway fool. For starters he aint no shcwarz and he sure as sheet aint a neger.
    [Brawl ignores Black Guy and begins vacuuming and dusting in an attempt to clean up and find the cash.]
    Black Guy: Damn man, you gay.
    [Black Guy snorts some more coke and passes out-Brawl finds the $4000 cash but tells the Black Guy he only found $800 and gives him $400 when he wakes up. Black Guy leaves his authentic German Luger in the cokehouse, the value of the Luger would now be approximately $1500]
    Black Guy (years later): Damn are you for real?
    Me: I'm the narrator, I never lie.
    Black Guy: Sheet.
    [Brawl snorts some coke]

THE END

Good thing you mentioned that the guy was black, else this would've been the worst story ever.

Gal the black guy made the story. It still needs an angry police chief and a car-chase.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Brick
    Gal the black guy made the story. It still needs an angry police chief and a car-chase.
    And Ben Affleck!

I loved the story, you got more stories like that, did the crackhouse guys move?
    A big thanks to all my friends in the USA, I am deeply grateful for your hospitality and kindness.

So you were quite the "Wild Man" Brawl !! LOL Glad you can laugh about it now

Quote Originally Posted by Brawl
    Now dont be jumping on me saying crap it was a long time ago , things were different .

OK ... I was bouncing in a club making about 5 bucks an hour , so me and this big black kid used to supplement our income every now and then knocking off some small time drug houses . There wasnt any crack then but there was tons of coke .

We started doing this when an old guy that owned an old gym had some druggies move in about three houses down from him . He wanted us to give them a message and crap like that . So chuck thought " lets rob those suckers " So we did .

Back to the current one . We jacked these guys for some cash , not a lot maybe $300 to $800 a piece . When we ran out we jumped over the front porch railing . chuck landed on a picknick table and cut his shin pretty much to the bone . In the process he dropped his pistol .

He was swearing so much that I guarantee half the hood woke up . I'm scrambling to find his pistol while he's holding his shin . The guys never even came outside after us . I found it and we jumped in our car and were off . He didnt have any insurance so the next day we got to work , and as soon as the bar opened we fabricated a story that he tripped climbing over the counter (the cash register was there ) and gashed his shin so the bar would pay the tab . Haha

I saw chuck the other day and the 1st thing he did was bitch about that night back in 1988 or 89 . Funny times . You miss them but you dont want to go back .

Funny thing too the gym owner gave us a lifetime membership to his gym . He ended up dying about two years later of cancer . So much for that membership .
    Boy, I wish I used to be cool enough to steal from drug dealers, and then steal from my employer.

Good times.
    Squats work better than supplements.
    "You know, if I thought like that, I'd never put more than one plate on the bar for anything, I'd never use bands or chains, I'd never squat to parallel or below, and I'd never let out the slightest grunt when I lift. At some point in your lifting career (assuming you're planning on getting reasonably strong and big), you're going to have to accept that most people think you are some kind of freak." -Sensei
    "You're wrong, and I have a completely irrelevant pubmed abstract that may or may not say so." - Belial
    I has a blog.
    I has a facebook.

there's something ironic about this story.

i jsut can't quite put my finger on it.
    A little learning is a dangerous thing...

Live Dangerously! Learn a Little!

Dude, did Doogie Howser just steal my fucking car?

Better hope the statute of limitations is up on armed robbery. lol.
    Currently studying 20 hours a day with 2 hours for exercise and then 2 to sleep.

6'2", 180 lbs.
    Bodyfat in the 18% range... (Maybe)

VikingWarlord, getfit and Ryuage are my Natural PB sister and brothers...

"Your initials are M-U-D, and if you can't spell that means MUD." -Cobra underling from G.I. Joe

MulletII - AKA Ninja Boner Gyno Rhino's Avatar
    Too bad those cokeheads didn't off you guys.

THEN the story would've been funny.
    Founding Member and CEO of the FFFA

"All that matters is beauty on the inside! Outside beauty doesn't matter!"
    ~This is something ugly people say to feel better about themselves...

"Strength and size don't matter! It's not fair to judge training knowledge based on strength and size!"
    ~This is something wussy people say to feel better about themselves...

Pearls of Wisdom...

Resident Ninja Demon (with a pet Radioactive Sloth) and SchlonkeyMaster of WBB!

Rock is my 'Big Viking Brother', and not in a homo-esque way.

And no COLON jokes, bastards!

Banned
    Wish i had stories like dat :/

Sweating and grunting...where you should be.
    the black guy doesnt die brick? every black guy dies in movies unless he's samuel l jackson
    HT: 6'3 / WT: 265lbs 16%BF

"Somewhere along the line, we seem to have confused comfort with happiness."

MMA Guru
    - I like girls -

Wannabebig New Member
    Brick that rocks hahah . That kinda fits my gay posts here sometimes .

You guys need to enjoy a story from a long time ago . Dont be haters . We were stupid and young .

We went through this last time . I know some of you have better stories than that . Especially Rock and all the crackheads he deals with . I'll continue to be cannon fodder for you guys .

dude, we all ahve stories from when we were young.

we just don't randomly share them with a group of internet strangers.

also the inherent hypocrisy of questioning the ethics of political figures when you appear to have zero to no ethics yourself, is hard to beat.
    A little learning is a dangerous thing...

Live Dangerously! Learn a Little!

Dude, did Doogie Howser just steal my fucking car?