Thread: My experience with AtLarge and more when the supplements come in

My experience with AtLarge and more when the supplements come in

Hey guys. I wanted to give you a quick explanation of my experience with AtLarge.

I was curious about AtLarge's Opticen and ETS products. I have not had good experiences with most MRPs and am in love with NLarge2. I really wanted to give Opticen a try and wasn't sure whether or not I would like it, so Chris offered to send me a sample package with my order of ETS. I liked the fact that he did offer to me an alternate choice so that I am satisfied with the taste before I bought the product, but since I am running out of my NLarge, I decided that I would take the chance and go ahead and get it anyway. Chris has PM-ed or e-mailed me very quickly with any question I may have had. I had also wanted pricing for overnight delivery. He not only got that info for me, but he also got pricing for 2 and 3 day deliveries. I really liked the fact that he has gone out of his way to keep a customer satisfied.

The products were also sent out the same day. The only thing that I didn't like was that the shipment was rescheduled causing a delay. This was in no way their fault. Damn UPS. You can never count on them.

I am very anxious to get my products and try them out so that I can let you guys know what kind of quality these products have. I can't wait.

I'll keep you guys posted.

Thanks Chris for the great service.
    ANYTHING can happen on a TUESDAY!!!

Gold star for Chris

Thanks for the feedback back Timastyle, and I am sure will love Opticen!
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? My Training Journal

I just got my Opticen and ETS shipment. I made myself the Opticen with milk. Its pretty thick. Tastes good, just a little think. I can't wait to take the ETS

i myself found the opcticen too be too thick with milk.
    half milk
    half water
    =
    perfect thickness.. delicious too
    6'0 - 176lb
    ~14% bf

Quote Originally Posted by body
    - women eat cream cakes when you are not looking and have chocolate in hiding places. There are no journal articles to refernce this fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinstarke
    I found that while my friends were good at drawing or skating i was good at moving heavy objects.

I just use half a serving and it's perfect!
    Maki Fit Blog

At Large: Optimize Your Body | Dynamic Conditioning |
    My articles on Wannabebig

"Soli Deo Gloria"
    "Test all things; hold fast what is good.": 1 Thessalonians 5:21

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
    So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord!"
    Romans 7:14-25

"Judo is not about strength. Yet in the learning curve, all Judokas get strong. Only with time do you learn where to apply that strength."
    The Art of Judo

i will try the half water and half milk and see what its like.

Maki, do you add whey or anything to it?

No, I just use half a serving with one to one and a half cups of 2% milk. Anymore, as you mentioned and it gets a bit too thick for my liking.
    Maki Fit Blog

At Large: Optimize Your Body | Dynamic Conditioning |
    My articles on Wannabebig

"Soli Deo Gloria"
    "Test all things; hold fast what is good.": 1 Thessalonians 5:21

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
    So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord!"
    Romans 7:14-25

"Judo is not about strength. Yet in the learning curve, all Judokas get strong. Only with time do you learn where to apply that strength."
    The Art of Judo

OK, i've just gotten back into the gym after close to a month or resting my shoulder. On Thursday, i went in and did chest/tris. I've been taking ETS since I started up again. The DOMS were all gone by this morning allowing me to work chest/tris again. I'm very excited. My DOMS usually last for close to a week. I'm very impressed with it.

Now for Opticen...

The taste is great. Personally, I don't like a protein drink/MRP to be thick. As it is, my appetite isn't very big, so i prefer it a water downed one. NLarge 2 was perfect. Opticen is too thick for me when mixed with milk. Its like myoplex. If I put in 2 scoops with 2 cups water, it goes down very nicely. As i'm sitting here, i'm having one with 3 scoops and 2 cups water. It is a little thick, but its still ok. If anyone has any worries about the taste, trust me, DON'T.

One other thing...

I'm not sure if there's any correlation between ETS and me being tired. I'm just wondering if anyone else here is very groggy and tired in the morning?

Everyone that I've heard of(myself included) is just the opposite. We all feel extra refreshwed in the morning.
    Best Meet @ Lifts@181:...............Best gym lifts
    Squat...- 403..........................Squat....- 395 w/belt
    Bench...- 303..........................Bench....- 300....Paused in meet - 281
    Deadlift.- 503.....Unofficial 513...Deadlift..- 490
    Total....- 1,203...IPF Class II......All done raw, Touch'n go bench

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly" Robert F. Kennedy

"A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he gives up"

"However beautiful the strategy you should occasionally look at the results" John Berardi

Powerlifting Westside Style

Adam, how soon after you started taking it did you feel this way?

Tima, you may not experience that effect as with any drug or supplements the effects will vary individually.

It would be odd for it to make you feel fatigued.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Ive been taking ETS for a couple weeks now. I feel a lot more refreshed once I can get my ass outta bed, much more refreshed then i used to.

It doesn't really make me feel fatigued. Also, it may not even be from the supplement itself, but since I've been taking it, when I wake up in the mornings, it sometimes feels like my eyes are burning and they dont want to open up. It may possibly be from lack of sleep. These past couple days haven't been like that though, which is good. It's more possible that I don't want to get up to go to work. : )

I really did enjoy the fact that my DOMS did go away as quick as they did though. I was able to work chest/tris again 4 days after I had previously done them. Specially with that being my first time in the gym after a month or more, that's very impressive. My DOMS usually last a week for chest.

I am going to continue taking ETS and see what happens. I'll keep updating here.

Chris, what from ETS is it that gives all these people a refreshing feeling? Is it the MicroLatin itself?

I cannot say for sure but I suspect it is the zinc and/or magnesium as ZMA users will often note similar effects.

We have not studied that particular effect.