Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 5 months, 45 lbs,1 fina cycle, and tendonitis later...PIC

5 months, 45 lbs,1 fina cycle, and tendonitis later...PIC

i started working out july 1st of this year, and the after pic was taken december 1st, i did it pretty much natural until i maxxed out at 190,

then i did a small (4 week) fina cycle (do not do this if you are unexperienced like me)and got to 205, that is what i was at in the after pic, i got tendonitis in my right arm, and thats about all i can think of, let me know what you all think

*edit, i started at 160, i am 6'00. and my bf is currently 13.1%*
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by wannab250; 12-30-2004 at 01:20 PM.

The One
    well done......

I think you shoudl post this in the right forum (which I'll take care of).

I also think you've made fantastic progress.
    Squats work better than supplements.
    "You know, if I thought like that, I'd never put more than one plate on the bar for anything, I'd never use bands or chains, I'd never squat to parallel or below, and I'd never let out the slightest grunt when I lift. At some point in your lifting career (assuming you're planning on getting reasonably strong and big), you're going to have to accept that most people think you are some kind of freak." -Sensei
    "You're wrong, and I have a completely irrelevant pubmed abstract that may or may not say so." - Belial
    I has a blog.
    I has a facebook.

Are you telling us that the before pic was from July of this year?

5 months heh?
    Started Weight - 130
    Current Weight - 171 as of 2\18\05 WOOHOO
    GOAL - 175-180

Height - 5'6

My jornal
    http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=61203

Nice progress man, that's a complete transformation. Not possible in 5 months, though.

yes guys its the truth... i dont know any of you personally so why would i lie about it? seriously as soon as i broke up with my gf of 4 years all i did was eat like a horse and go to the gym,, my biceps went from 14" to 16 1/2" i started july of this year, why is this so hard to beleive? my friend started with me 1 month after me and he has gained 35 lbs witch is also a large gain, but we both just ate and worked out all the time. for the first 3 months we both gained about 25 lbs.. so beleive it this is for real

your body doesnt' look like it goes with your old face at all
    Started Weight - 130
    GOAL - 175-180

Height - 5'6

My jornal

Wannabebig Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wannab250
    yes guys its the truth... i dont know any of you personally so why would i lie about it? seriously as soon as i broke up with my gf of 4 years all i did was eat like a horse and go to the gym,, my biceps went from 14" to 16 1/2" i started july of this year, why is this so hard to beleive? my friend started with me 1 month after me and he has gained 35 lbs witch is also a large gain, but we both just ate and worked out all the time. for the first 3 months we both gained about 25 lbs.. so beleive it this is for real
    I know kevin and his transformation is legit.

Wannabebig Member
    It is possible.

My first year of bodybuilding I put on a solid 50LB's - now 5 months and a cycle? I don't see why not.

Wannabebig Member
    Is it me, or a lot of the youngin's always try to shoot someone while they are up.

Quote Originally Posted by snowster900
    your body doesnt' look like it goes with your old face at all
    probably cause this pic was at the end of my cycle and my face is kinda fat from the juice hehe, its funny cause people i see almost dont even recognize me any more..

It looks like a good 70lb difference to me. 70lbs in 5 months? First pic looks like you're about 130lbs, depending on your height of course. Second pick I'd say 200 maybe? If it was only 5 months, which I doubt, that's the most weight I've seen anyone add in 5 months.

you have eaten your food, love it! you look awsome mate! GOOD JOB!... dont care bout those who dont belive you, I've been there myself at skinny start, I know what a good food program can do to a body .. its cooool :evillaugh
    Deadlift: 460+, Squat (deep!): 414lbs, Bench: 276lbs
    1 1/2 year trained.. 190-200lbs, 14%

160lbs in the first pic? Ya okay. Maybe 116lbs. I call bull****.

lmao, damn all you haters are funny, maybe its the angle that the first pic was taken at, just like my license plate frame says DONTH8. the topic to my post didnt say,, do you beleive this or not? no it doesnt, i have nuthing to prove to any of you i am simply showing my results... like it or not its the truth, just because you might not be able to do it doesnt mean i cant.. thanks to all those who are not ignorant...i have not had a job this hole time and had nuthing else to do but to get as big as i could...
    Last edited by wannab250; 12-30-2004 at 04:29 PM.

Excellent progress! I see no reason for you to lie to a bunch of strangers so I believe you, especially since you say you did a cycle. Cycle or no, that takes A LOT of hard work.

I have a friend who is 6'0 130lbs and he looks the exact same as you in that first pic. Nobody is "hating", or whatever you might want to call it

I'm not doubting that you made that transformation. I'm doubting the following things:
    1. that you were 160lbs in the first picture
    2. that you gained what looks like 70lbs or so in 5 months

the last time i was 130 lbs was like 8 years ago.. the lowest i could have been in that pic was 155, and i think that 70lbs would look alot bigger than that as far as how much difference was made,

Hello
    the pictures are of the same guy thats for sure,

if you did that in 5 months well done if it took longer than 5 months well done again thats a big ass transformation good effort mate

Quote Originally Posted by wannab250
    the last time i was 130 lbs was like 8 years ago.. the lowest i could have been in that pic was 155, and i think that 70lbs would look alot bigger than that as far as how much difference was made,
    How much do you weigh in the second picture?

wait wait wait... so how much do u way in the first picture when you are a skinny?
    Started Weight - 130
    GOAL - 175-180

Height - 5'6

My jornal

nice gains...glad you saw the error in dabbling...it does look unbelievable...but who cares..life is too short to throwdown over the internet

Quote Originally Posted by HahnB
    I'm not doubting that you made that transformation. I'm doubting the following things:
    1. that you were 160lbs in the first picture
    2. that you gained what looks like 70lbs or so in 5 months
    :withstupi
    Last edited by bassman09; 12-30-2004 at 06:28 PM.

Awesome progress dude. That is a incredible transformation and you should be proud. Definitely keep doing what you've been doing. You can clearly get a lot bigger!

Me /pwn1ng by Xian Rookie's journal Rookie's Picture Thread

Damn right you will be! We don't mess around down here. Liquor and Steel, that's what we're all about -Casey

ROFL, oh man - I usually wait until I'm on the freeway to do that. What an idiot! -teufy doing what he does best.

You aren't strong enough or pretty enough to train in the evenings with us...better stick to noon workouts with the rest of the geriatrics. - pup

Yeah. I'm a dork. - Teufy

Better yet, "why should anyone's interpretation of divinity govern modern society?" - Twilo