Thread: The Journey to Bodybuilding Reality

bodybuilding dj

The Journey to Bodybuilding Reality

Ok, here it goes...

After debating about whether to start a journal, I finally decided to do this...
    I am tired of not seeing results...I want to start doing a lot more to get my body transformed into one I can be proud of.

I am hoping to get going by next week. I still need to get log sheets and get my workout routine straightened out. My plan is to start writing down everything bit of information - how much weight I use, I many calories, fat, carbs, protein intake, how many hours of sleep, how much of this and that. Numbers are key this time to my success.

I have been working out religiously since Oct 1996. I was off-and-on before that time. However, when I first started in 1996, I was weighing only 110lbs. Within a matter of a couple of years, I went up to 140lbs. Now, since 2002...I have managed to bring my weight up to 155lbs. I want to be able to have a six or eight pack and a massive frame, basically like an hourglass shape. I want hard, ripped muscle that will not only impress me, but others. Last January of 2003, I started the 6-month Rock Hard Challenge from Muscle and Fitness, and it was a strenuous workout program. Now, however, I want massive results. I am starting to tell myself that I just don't want to 'workout' but I want to be a bodybuilder.

However, my obstacles include time and my genes or my size, whatever you may call it. I am 5'7, 155lbs now...and I have a small frame. I want to be massive and be able to be cut as possible with huge muscles. I may be sounding pretty cheesy, but I am determined to reach my goal.

Today I begin the journey to being a bodybuilder.

My journal will contain the following:

SLEEP (number of hours)
    FOOD (carbs, fat and protein)
    VITAMINS/SUPPLEMENTS
    WORKOUT ROUTINE (exercises, sets and reps)
    DAILY NONSENSE

Can't wait...
    Last edited by bbc; 01-04-2005 at 02:47 PM.

hey bbc! welcome to journaland and good luck
    You will soon see Getfit in OngII Flying Knee Thingys of Doom see if the feisty greek can survive the kicks of Steel Leg From Shaolin Soccer,Dim Mak(def touch) from ChungLee,and Flying Crane by Daniel-san-El Pietro

Spray it with windex greek!-the famous El Pietro

You be quiet or i'll clean and press your narrow francophone self-Callahan

Lift for gains,not glory.Control your ego and the weight

What a strong girl! This leads me to believe you can severly injure most of the male population-Nick Hatfield

You're blazing white hot,anyone ever tell you that? Sometimes i think you have fingers faster then Superman when it comes to posts on WBB forums.
    Hot in terms of both speed and... well new hotness- Stash

gain 50lbs-Anthony

bench, deadlift & eat!!!!! Mic Soloist's Avatar
    good luck man.

Good luck with your goals BBC. Just stay motivated and committed and you will see progress.

Me /pwn1ng by Xian Rookie's journal Rookie's Picture Thread

Damn right you will be! We don't mess around down here. Liquor and Steel, that's what we're all about -Casey

ROFL, oh man - I usually wait until I'm on the freeway to do that. What an idiot! -teufy doing what he does best.

You aren't strong enough or pretty enough to train in the evenings with us...better stick to noon workouts with the rest of the geriatrics. - pup

Yeah. I'm a dork. - Teufy

Better yet, "why should anyone's interpretation of divinity govern modern society?" - Twilo

Good luck man. You obviously have a lot of experience. That will go a long way.
    Man, if he do but live within the light of high endeavors, daily spreads abroad his being armed with strength that cannot fail.

--Wordsworth

Back at it
    Work hard like you have been, and I can attest to the benefits of writting everything down. Not only does it keep you mentally into lifting and working hard, but it gives reference.

I wannabebig!
    welcome and good luck with your goals.