Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: The no more Bull****, no more putzing around no more excuses Big Dawg psmf thread

Bulking Sith Knight Stephen Riddington's Avatar
    Looking forward to reading the results of your attempt your mother****ing legs up, BigDawg.
    You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'-Homer Simpson
    My brother always said that drowning in beer would be like heaven. Well, my brother's not here and I have two soakers... This sucks!!!-Bob McKenzie
    Hockey is murder on ice-Jim Murray
    Give a guy a gun, he thinks he's Superman. Give him two and he thinks he's God.-Superintendent Pang (Hard Boiled)

Hell yea bro. Sessions lookin good, but like Chomer, I'm ready for this kick ass leg session.

Fuck, fight, or hold the light.

fine session bri. Especially for being low on energy.
    The world acording to prune

If you can't be a good example, at least be a terrible warning.

homer: thanks man..check out the leg session

chubrock: thanks man...see below

pman: thanks bro

Had a KICKASS leg session

here were the goals for this session

1. saut press 300 pounds
    2. leg extension over 200
    3. standing calf raise over 400 pounds

leg extension
    120 pounds 3x8
    165 pounds 3x6
    210 pounds 3x4 PR

squat press
    180 pounds 3x8
    270 pounds 3x6 (rep pr here)
    300 pounds 1x6, 1x4 PR

leg press
    150 pounds 3x10
    200 pounds 2x8

lying leg curl
    70 pounds 2x8

seated leg curl
    105 pounds 3x8
    135 pounds 2x8

standing calf raise
    200 pounds 3x10
    300 pounds 1x10
    400 pounds 1x10 PR
    420 pounds 1x10 PR

BOOYAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am also standing a new journal today since I will not be cutting for a while I want a journal dedicated to building muscle. check it out.

Bulking Sith Knight Stephen Riddington's Avatar
    Dang!!! You sure held your promise, bro. That's one hell of a way of ****ing up your legs.
    You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'-Homer Simpson
    My brother always said that drowning in beer would be like heaven. Well, my brother's not here and I have two soakers... This sucks!!!-Bob McKenzie
    Hockey is murder on ice-Jim Murray
    Give a guy a gun, he thinks he's Superman. Give him two and he thinks he's God.-Superintendent Pang (Hard Boiled)

I am back to a cutting cycle for a while...I gained some fat..so back to psmf...hopefully the lil break will jumpstart this and i can get down to where i originally wanted to be between 200-210 not sure where i am at weight wise right now...the scales in the house are jacked up.

I will be doing full body workouts 3 times a week and cardio every day.

sunday full body workout/and cardio
    monday cardio
    tuesday full body workout then cardio
    wednesday cardio
    thursday full body workout/then cardio
    friday cardio
    saturday cardio

will work out the diet details later.

will be something like this though

meal 1
    2 scoops nitrean in water
    8 egg whites

meal 2
    6 oz chicken
    2 cups broccoli

meal 3
    2 cans tuna fish
    1 3 oz container carb control yogurt

meal 4
    6 oz lean steak or chicken
    2 cups broccoli

and that is it. On workout days post workout will add another 2 scoops of nitrean post workout

also on workout days will sip on some gatorade dilluted in water.

The bulking did me good for a while, but i wasnt very strict on the diet through the last few days...bad meals WAY too much beer.

Plus i am getting depressed again since my bday passed...so hopefully working hard in the gym and seeing the results cutting will help bring me out of this.

did a full body workout

squat press
    90 pounds 3x10
    180 pounds 3x10

db flat bench 45 pounds 3x10

leg extension
    90 pounds 3x10

pec deck
    60 pounds 3x10
    100 pounds 3x10

calf raises
    200 pounds 3x10

rear delt row
    90 pounds 3x10

wgpd
    90 pounds 3x10

situps 150 pounds 3x10

high row
    1pps 3x10

low row
    1pps 1x6

Concentrated on correct form on all exercises slow controlled reps.

did 9 minutes on the treadmill
    2.4 speed 6 % incline 5 minutes
    8 % incline 4 minutes

burned 85 calories.

Senior Member Canadian Crippler's Avatar
    Hehe, looks like we both now had something of ours deleted.
    "I added some db curls with the pink weights for a bit of a burn." - Rookiebldr

"im assuming the holy (big) 3 are: curls, bench, legs?" - Saggas

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

I talk about many things in my journal that don't relate to lifting. I know you do too. But I'll cease doing it in yours if you have a problem with me stating my opinion.
    Last edited by Canadian Crippler; 03-27-2005 at 11:32 AM.

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

Pumping Iron @ Villy!
    Oh comeon Bri, you can't seriously be hurt by a comment over the intranet.
    "Geneing Leans Green"

You have it all wrong. I said posting multiple threads about all your problems, with the common "" and "im so depressed" is looking for attention. Now I would not have came up with this conclusion unless I had other evidence to support my claims. If let's say Rookiebldr did this, I would believe he is simply looking for a way to solve his problems. But for you, I believe otherwise.

Based on your posts, I think we can safely assume you care alot about your reputation on this forum. So where does the whole "attention" concept come in? You saying you had a dream about WBB members, all of which are the "cool" members with thousands of posts. If that's not trying to boost your e-rep and look "e-cool", then I don't know what is. Then we move on to the "wazzuuuuuuuup IM DRUNK" thread. I don't care how you defend this, anyone making a thread stating they are drunk and saying "wazzup!" is clearly looking for attention. Then we move on to the common "Great Work " and "Nice Job " posts. I rarely make these posts because it's simply spam and people make them in order for that person to then comment in their journal. These post's are therefore essentially made to increase one's e-reputation. Bri, you have THOUSANDS of these posts.

So based on this evidence of you clearly looking to increase your e-reputation, I myself can conclude that though you were looking for advice from your e-friends, your threads of unfortunate events we're also created for sympathy and attention.

(My opinion, don't sweat it Bri. I told you in PM I would stop talking about it, but you brought it up again.)
    Last edited by Canadian Crippler; 03-27-2005 at 12:22 PM.

B+D+S = 1 Massive Mofo
    Stating an opinnion is the best thing that a person can do, it separates us all. It shows your unique side.. if you know what i mean.
    Past (4Jul05) | Present (22Nov05)
    Weight - 205 | 217
    BF - 26% | 22%
    Max Bench - 230| 295
    Max Dead - 240 | 275
    Max Squat - 240 | 315
    Total: [710] | [885]