Thread: The Great Lift Exchange

I used to be fat

The Great Lift Exchange

hi all...

just wondering... is there a lift i can exchange for a leg curl and a leg extension? it needs to be something i can do with BB or DB.

much thanks.
    Yes. Taking a dump CAN be considered cardio.

SLDLs and front squats.

The journal / I live here.

If I were to start from scratch as a young 13 year old again, I would do every press, squat, and perhaps deadlifts, for my entire career with chains. -- Dan John

3:16
    normal squats, deadlifts, hack squats, good morning as well.
    my exprience - joined gym 10 years ago, 6 1/2 years hard weight training exprience.

I used to be fat
    already doing squats and deadlifts... but what's a front squat (rhetorical question, i can find it at exrx).

i was thinking about starting to do good mornings for sh!ts and giggles anyway... i assume it's comparable to a leg extension... similar muscles worked there?
    Yes. Taking a dump CAN be considered cardio.

Quote Originally Posted by EJFan
    already doing squats and deadlifts... but what's a front squat (rhetorical question, i can find it at exrx).

i was thinking about starting to do good mornings for sh!ts and giggles anyway... i assume it's comparable to a leg extension... similar muscles worked there?
    No. Leg extensions are a quad exercise. good mornings are a posterior chain exercise, for glutes, hams, and spinal erectors.

The journal / I live here.

If I were to start from scratch as a young 13 year old again, I would do every press, squat, and perhaps deadlifts, for my entire career with chains. -- Dan John